or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - eliudjb

I like the V1, but in the outside, since i go out the building, the map runs little slow, when i see in the forest area :/

I know Iknow, my machine do it, but i have maps with much more details or similar and doesn't do that. My laptop trolled me :troll:

Anyway, RISE V2 sounds/looks very impressive!
10 years ago
hey thnk you for sharing!
10 years ago
The map reminds me Array from BO1 multiplayer map. Great map Jbird.

I want to do a request to you,, What if you let us have more than 4 perks, but only when we do/resolved a kind of mini easter egg or do some objetive? like a map who is a japanese land in the air (unintentional spoiler)?

anyway, i hope this will be a great map as your other jobs.
10 years ago
Looks good. Keep going  8)
10 years ago
what do you exactly mean?

Haz jugado alguna vez BO1/BO2? Cuando mejoras un arma (Pack a' Punch) te pone, por ejemplo, Mira con zoom, lanzagranadas (como en la m16), mira de punto rojo, etc.
10 years ago
The map looks cool. Im a fan (?) of you guys; AwesomePie, Hex, Jbird, RadimaX... hope you guys finish the map in at least 6 months or something.

I suggest that include Modern Weapons like BO2 and Ghosts guns. Also, with the correct reload/shoot sounds. that gonna be awesome. Just a "little" suggest.
10 years ago
hi can someone help me please i might be being very stupid but i have searched the map and i can only find the panel for the power button, i know where the power is but i cant move the wood from infront of it, and also i made the teleporter but it doesnt seem to do anything, anyone help me please

The switch its inside the left door, after you cross the bridge, and before you enter in the mountain where is the power. After you open that door, just search for it close to stamin up perk.

Good luck.
10 years ago
Seems awesome. im downloading the Beta  8) I've been waiting for the map for a while. At least you dont have to restart almost the map to give us a sneak peak in a beta version. :D
10 years ago
Well, as i say to other mappers, do you'll use ¨real sounds¨ for each modern Weapons? i mean, proper Guns sounds from BO1, BO2 and Ghosts?

By the way, the map seems will be cool. I´ll waiting for this.
10 years ago
Dude the maps looks great! The weapons do you choose are excellent. Only one thing, please, PLEASE! When you start focus on the weapons, try not to put WAW guns sound on any of this weapons. Because its very very annoying (maybe just for me)
and make the modern guns feels not so good. Cheers buddy.
10 years ago
The trailer is really cool, but what i can see are guns from WAW and BO 1 (also the custom betty, which is awesome) :/ Why you dont put more weapons? like BO2 guns or Ghosts? (AN94, QBB LMG, PDW, MSR, XM8, HAMR, SAW, etc, etc.)
10 years ago
Dude its looks awesome, but i cant understand your instructions. i try to follow this  "C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\activision\codwaw\mods\mapname\open .iwd file/images" but when i put your 3 files pap_col.iwi, pap_n.iwi & pap_spec.iwi in "images" and run the game, the pap camo its the same as original custom map's pap, i mean, the pap camo is not your ice fire pap camo.

Can you or anybody cant make a video tutorial?
10 years ago
Loading ...