or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - eliudjb

Looks really great. and with reshade mod... too much power here :2funny: :2funny:
2 years ago
Thank you bro. +1 respect to you :nyan:
6 years ago
At least give us Stamina instead of Quick revive... 4 bosses are a pain in the *ss in just one try without quick revive... :'(

7 years ago
The map looks interesting, keep the good work ;D
7 years ago
You can only install one map with the realism mod at a time, they are supposed to overwrite each other that's how the stats are 'saved'. Just keep the installers in one folder and if you want to switch maps run the installer, takes two mins to switch a map but was the most reliable way..

*Hearth Broken slowly*  :ok:
7 years ago
@BluntStuffy, thanks for reply. By the way, when i install Industrial Estate replace nuktown, and viceverse. I've try to change the map names and lost my level 45 :-\ :-\ :'( :'(
7 years ago
Hi @BluntStuffy,

first of all, thanks por this awesome mod. Any chance we can have this in Clinic of Evil or Das Herrenhaus?  :nyan: :nyan:
7 years ago
It looks so good, Thank you for still working on WAW  :D :D
7 years ago
Where is jug i cant seem to find it i bet im looking right past it?

Library. Just keep searching at the Library  ::)
7 years ago
First time i see this. only works on campaign and original zombie maps?
7 years ago
I love it when people post the "see console for details" part of the error...

And i love you, becuase why not?  :pffft:
7 years ago
Spoiler: click to open...
4K RESOLUTİON SCREENS
http://imgur.com/a/7f7Nm

(Content removed from quote.)

Hello everyone.

I can already hear you saying "Bo3 mod tools is out so why the hell are you still working on waw?" :D. If you're gonna say shit to me about that, take it to pm otherwise you may get banned :D

I tell my close friends it's gonna be finished this month every month and i can't finish it. I'm gonna try to do it this month. I'm working on a lot of details most of you guys may not see, notice or even aren't interested in. These details aren't even related to easter eggs and i have to say i don't like easter eggs much.

Enviromental stuff and gameplay dynamics are more interesting to me.

I hope you guys will like it when it's out. Thank you.

Oh dear Lord  :o :o :o :o
I was literally wait for this map since before you changed your nickname to c.h.n.... ( :troll:) and of course, before that i was waiting for your Farm Swamp's der rise mod.

Now days its a must have put BO3 features into awesome maps like this one. Wanna thank you for dedicate time to finish this map in WaW and not just canceled and port into BO3 modtools. #Respect.
8 years ago
Of course, should've seen this coming.

Minecraft maps in BO3.

:please: :alone:

Looks good gg.
same...

Same same.
8 years ago
Now days it's a little harder to know friends who play WaW zombies. Even now if that fellas doesn't have T4M. So if someone wanna play zombies just add me.

Zombie Maps i have so far (red ones are from multiplayer).
Spoiler: click to open...

Steam user: eliudjb
WaW user: eliudjb
8 years ago
Soviet Union Theme? on a secret military base under a graveyard, with russian zombies (Like that map, Penguin)
8 years ago
Loading ...