or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ahvay

Thanks, will take a look at these, out of interest what's your GPU?
3070 on the one I was playing on, also on my hand dude I was a bit harsh and I'll remove some comments off the YT section. Was a bit salty as in the playthorugh it was my 4th try. At the end of the day I'm happy your fixing it :) @smasher248
3 years ago

Had alot of fun playing this mod, finally a map that I can enjoy!. Loads of bosses and also the drop rate in this map is 5/5

MUST PLAY MAP RIGHT HERE

Also a big thank you to @shippuden1592 for the map

-:)Ave Satanna
3 years ago
Other than invisible zombies what other bugs did you come across?
Hey @smasher248 was trying to reach you, think you left the server, the other things were the freezing. It usually happened when I was spamming guns or there was alot of action. The freezing happened around 30ish times in the 7 - 10 playthroughs I done (This is one of the shorter playthroughs I done) and it was a long freeze like 10 seconds sometimes and it felt like the game crashed.

The invisible zombies also either left a "barrier" or it's the clipping of the map but I got stuck during the end...I don't know what this was but it seemed like a solid object. It happened after the zombies turned invisible so I don't know what it could have been.

There was a starting error which I took a screenshot of "Error WeapClass in weapon info zombie bullet stand for misc turret must be turret"

These were pretty consistant aswell which is why I'm salty as hell.
3 years ago

Loads of bugs, died to some invisible zombies...Just don't.
3 years ago
Congrats on your release! :)

I think you forgot to credit me?
This is unfathomable, very sad day :(
3 years ago
Thanks brother. yes, it was a map that I made to the bullfights. I know that it lacked many things, but later I will make more maps and with more things. with the weapon it is because you have to put something on the work table. Cheers !!! and thanks for the advice I'll keep it in mind
Hey Kielrgz, I edited it out of the video but I did try to put the weapon part into the table to try and build with one part but it wouldn't let me. I can try this again however and see if it works?
3 years ago
Hey Kielrgz!

I love the maps that focus on the fun of WaW and not just making another "hard challenge" map, I haven't had fun on a map in a long time and I think Cold Tower gave me a lil bit of a fun time (more than I was expecting) AND THE AMOUNT OF ZOMBIES is actually quite fun! Makes the game have a really nice pace.This map has soo many weapons and although I didn't get alot of BO3 weapons I love the apoth servant! It actually works so that's a 5/5 right there. :dark_beer_parrot:

Some things I did notice is that you cannot pick up the buildables around the map, I was able to pick up one and that was as much as the game would let me hold...So I wasn't able to build the wonder weapon :(

And a BIG mistake, somehow the zombies "float" in mid air...(I don't know how lol) :/

But overall...man I had fun and I recommend. I'm always greedy for more features though and there is a ton of space on this map to fill so maybe we can see some custom perks? or even more wall weapons? :D

And that background looks copy and pasted..Gross XD

Full Gameplay of map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgmBk2GhDRQ

Keep up the awesome work @kielrgz

- Ave Satanas
3 years ago
no jug, quick revive that's useless on solo, 2 small rooms that you can't train in and you only get a bolt action? and you don't even put in double tap to help speed up the bolt action at least? how is this map even fair??
This lad asking the real questions out 'ere
3 years ago
@gympie6 What the fuck is this, This map is heresy I don't care if it's a first map just don't upload it.

3 years ago

Two words to sum this map up....RAT SEX! XD
3 years ago
Loading ...