or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ahvay

This was unplanned but it happened, me and my friend were playing WaW Custom Zombies one night and World at War went crazy...Need some recovery time now :D
3 years ago
With all the new Minecraft Maps coming out I think this is a good addition @Thunderfrost
3 years ago

I started streaming again and I wanted to achieve a round 255, This is unachieveable in the Custom Zombie map "Rust" as the game ends if you go down once and the chance to do a perfect run without this map glitching or bugging is quite a feat. I managed to do a decent run, and I'm happy with what I have :).

Custom Zombie Map: Rust
Map Creator: PSH
3 years ago

Created this for a laugh :)

3 years ago

This map is unfinished however I really wanted to see what it's like...Shadows of Evil for World at War :)
3 years ago
almost always your comments are negative ... the map is easy if the right strategy is used. that you can not with the challenge is not my problem. because I could =). It is up to the very rotisserie jetgun to save itself and secret doors to open ..
Now hold on I don't mean no disrespect, I certainly don't mean to be negative.

I'm letting you know there are bugs, as a player and you being the creator I'm letting you know this. It can and should be fixed, the comments I leave will help you so you know what is wrong.

"Almost always your comments are negative" - The last comment I left you and it was the only comment I have EVER left you apart from this thread is when I told you of another bug, to where I couldn't build a wonder weapon on your "Cold Tower" map. THAT IS NOT NEGATIVE IT'S FEEDBACK.

However your not the first mapper to target me and say I'm negative when I try and tell you what's wrong, happens all the time.
3 years ago
So im planning to begin making maps with a friend of mine (can't remember his name right off)

Your making a map with a friend and don't know his name? Anyway welcome to the community :)Hope I get to play your map one day!
3 years ago
Throw reshade in the trash and keep T4M :)
3 years ago
Wait a minute I didn't know I was a "Beta tester" I only played it with the boys?
3 years ago
Sticking to zombies
Napalm zombie restarts entire game
jagged clips instead of smooth clips
Zombie pathing broken in each window
Many more bugs not worth typing out

Don't release shit unless properly tested bro, trying to be respectful as hell here but how you expect people to NOT complain about this map
3 years ago
I don't think people edit vanilla maps, unless they are lazy copycat dickheads
3 years ago
Thnaks dude, that's helpful, I think the invisible zombies is due to a bug in Gersh device, but that 5 second freeze you experienced earlier is a bad script loop. It's very odd and will take time to find out, and no worries, I'd be pissed too after 52 minutes lol
Nah man that was a dick move on my end, but appreciate you looking into it for real. I'll have to redeem myself :dark_beer_parrot:
3 years ago
My boy Gympie be working hard! :D
3 years ago
Loading ...