or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ahvay

Some really nice lighting would go great here bud!,

other than that the zoning for the dogs need to be fixed sometimes they only spawn in certain areas.

If you really want to make this a good map just a little bit of detail and maybe less field and it should be good :)
3 years ago

Psh keeps making this map better with every update <3
3 years ago

Another Upload on my YouTube, Seen this new mapper called RAMI and decided to give this a shot. Melee needs to make a comeback baby!
3 years ago
This is a pretty hard request to put in I would recommmend trying out a game like Left for Dead on like easy mode or something but if you really want something that is for you look for big mansion maps as they are soo big it takes zombies like 10 minutes to run to you, hope this helps :)
3 years ago
Hey Ave here,

I did polish the floors in this map, I can say there is no dirt on the ground. Very clean and if you do play please wipe the floors before you exit out.

I usually clock in to clean at 6am so don't play this map at 6 as I am doing maintainence. Want to give NG a big thank you for giving me a job as it's keeping me occupied, I need to go and grab the mop now so I can finish polishing. - squeckyy clean floors

Check the features:

Features
- Added HarryBo21 Perks
- Removed HarryBo21 Perks
- Next Gen Graphics (Powerful Rig May Be Required)
- Bo2 CDC Player models
- Solo Start Button
- Bo1 Knifing
- Non Stick Zombies
- Special Starting Pistol
- Buyable Ending
- Intense Detail
- Fx
-UGX Mod
- Round Base Zombies
- Port Forwarding Included
- Classic Look
- Non Custom Main Menu Music
- Rare Skybox
- One Of A Kind Ultimate Gaming Experince
- Reviving In Coop
- Removed Solo Revive
- Vented Walls
- Boss Fight
- 24/7 Dedicated Online Servers In Maintance
- Sprinters
- Nazis
-- RGB Flavoured
- Stock Hud
- Kitchen
- No Risers
- Buildable Window Barrier
- Full Detailed Easter Egg

Credit
- HarryBo21 (Perks)
- Ice Grenade
- F3ARxReaper666 (Shootable Perk Bottles EE)
- Rorke
- Jbird
- Jbird632 (Detailing)
- Radimax (Testing)
- GuyWhoF'dNGcaudlesGirlfriend (Internal Testing)
- Numan (Testing Of Buyable Ending)
- NGcaudle (Bug Making)
- Steviewonder87
- Vince Offer "From Shamwow" (Shamwows For Internal Testers)
- Chasr34 (Motivation)
- Ave Satanna (Floor Waxer)
- Smasher248 (Rebirth Of Development)
- ZK Studio (Iron Man Suits And Cheese)
- HitmanVere (Hotel Bed Support)
- Vertasea (Roof Development)
- Treyarch (Rare Skybox)
- Activision (Removing Cod Points)

If I missed you in the Credits DM me and I'll  make sure my girlfriend never forgets a name again or else.

And please Follow my cleaning services: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Offer
3 years ago

For the LOL's
3 years ago

I am finally back with some more challenges, Had a long holiday...it's good to be back! :)
3 years ago
I don't really know what to say and I would mark this map as Spam and it should be removed by UGX, This map/post is low quality and I can see that all you put into this is time and no effort, honestly this map is too big and lacks anything. BIG WASTE OF TIME

- Just remove this map from UGX, no one want's to play it
3 years ago
This map is not playable, I tried to play through but it failed I believe it is because I restarted which shouldn't be the problem in any situation but i believe it was this time, now there are a few things that I can note down because I believe you can fix these few issues

1. The map when you are playing micro stutters for no reason

2. When playing this map I couldn't pick up any weapons from the mystery box

3. Especially when I see a drop it's like the game freezes for some reason

These were the bugs that I noticed happened when I was playing through your map, don't take these to heart I'm just here to support.
3 years ago
Looking for friends to play custom zombies
I'd be pretty down to play, Ave Satanna#3711
3 years ago
I don't get why you modded the guns, it doesn't make sence. However there is a pretty good map design and at least there was some difficulty, I don't have a preference on the sniper zombies but they do deal a ton of damage. The detail on the outside of the map could be worked on unless that is how it is supposed to look.

If there was one constructive crit I could give it would be to bring back the old weapons instead of these modified versions as they don't make sense, also seems like a bit of a debuff on the weapons or a buff on the zombies
3 years ago
Great video!! :thumbsup-smiley:
Map names btw?? :confused-smiley:
Glad you enjoyed the video :), the maps that are in this video are :

NGBank, Far Away Xmas 2, 2020 map, The Legend27, Halloween Cube, Hellfield, Sweg Box map, The Reichskanzlei, Garrys shop, Shi No Numa, Downfall

Hope this helps :D
3 years ago
Loading ...