Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Content Creator | youtube.com/c/AveSatanna
Ahvay's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ahvay's Contact & Social Links@SatannaAveAhvay

Loads of bugs, died to some invisible zombies...Just don't.
broken avatar :(
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Other than invisible zombies what other bugs did you come across?
Date Registered: 30 January 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ahvay's Groups
Other than invisible zombies what other bugs did you come across?
Hey @smasher248 was trying to reach you, think you left the server, the other things were the freezing. It usually happened when I was spamming guns or there was alot of action. The freezing happened around 30ish times in the 7 - 10 playthroughs I done (This is one of the shorter playthroughs I done) and it was a long freeze like 10 seconds sometimes and it felt like the game crashed.

The invisible zombies also either left a "barrier" or it's the clipping of the map but I got stuck during the end...I don't know what this was but it seemed like a solid object. It happened after the zombies turned invisible so I don't know what it could have been.

There was a starting error which I took a screenshot of "Error WeapClass in weapon info zombie bullet stand for misc turret must be turret"

These were pretty consistant aswell which is why I'm salty as hell.
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hey @smasher248 was trying to reach you, think you left the server, the other things were the freezing. It usually happened when I was spamming guns or there was alot of action. The freezing happened around 30ish times in the 7 - 10 playthroughs I done (This is one of the shorter playthroughs I done) and it was a long freeze like 10 seconds sometimes and it felt like the game crashed.

The invisible zombies also either left a "barrier" or it's the clipping of the map but I got stuck during the end...I don't know what this was but it seemed like a solid object. It happened after the zombies turned invisible so I don't know what it could have been.

There was a starting error which I took a screenshot of "Error WeapClass in weapon info zombie bullet stand for misc turret must be turret"

These were pretty consistant aswell which is why I'm salty as hell.
Thanks, will take a look at these, out of interest what's your GPU?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ahvay's Groups
Thanks, will take a look at these, out of interest what's your GPU?
3070 on the one I was playing on, also on my hand dude I was a bit harsh and I'll remove some comments off the YT section. Was a bit salty as in the playthorugh it was my 4th try. At the end of the day I'm happy your fixing it :) @smasher248
Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 06:36:13 pm by AveSatanna
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
3070 on the one I was playing on, also on my hand dude I was a bit harsh and I'll remove some comments off the YT section. Was a bit salty as in the playthorugh it was my 4th try. At the end of the day I'm happy your fixing it :) @smasher248
Thnaks dude, that's helpful, I think the invisible zombies is due to a bug in Gersh device, but that 5 second freeze you experienced earlier is a bad script loop. It's very odd and will take time to find out, and no worries, I'd be pissed too after 52 minutes lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ahvay's Groups
Thnaks dude, that's helpful, I think the invisible zombies is due to a bug in Gersh device, but that 5 second freeze you experienced earlier is a bad script loop. It's very odd and will take time to find out, and no worries, I'd be pissed too after 52 minutes lol
Nah man that was a dick move on my end, but appreciate you looking into it for real. I'll have to redeem myself :dark_beer_parrot:

Loading ...