broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 June 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
GenesisFlareon's Contact & Social Links
This one is a bit hard to explain, but from the looks of it, I have a room on my Zombies map that zombies do not want to walk into. They just completely STOP moving outside of the room and think I do not exist anymore, and this is absolutely driving me up the wall.

What is weird is because the zombies that spawn in THIS room, spawn and move around just fine. But when I leave the zone, they don't want to leave the room, and the zombies outside the room can see me again. So the zombies in that room are stuck! Note that there is a buyable door that divides these two rooms, but that should not be an issue because I have other buyable doors that seprate two zones, and zombies can traverse between where the door originally was just fine.

What the hell am I doing wrong? My volume box is correct, it's all around the room covering every space. There is no gap whatsoever between the volumes, I've double checked everything. I wish I could manually see the navigation mesh so I can see the problem, but I don't know how to. (Or is that even possible.)

I got some pictures visualizing the issue...
Here is the door.

And here I am inside the room after buying the door open.

And vice versa with any zombie that spawns INSIDE this room. Any ideas, guys? I'm really stumped. I want this map to work. xD
Date Registered: 9 October 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
kaizokuroof's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
kaizokuroof's Contact & Social Links
You didn't make the clip on the door a static navmesh did you? In the properties of the clip? Are you moving the door and the clip? in the trigger?
Date Registered: 21 March 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
RTCW Modder
Wolfplayer's Groups
Same problem. Any ideas?
Date Registered: 20 April 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
if I surprised you, you had underestimated me
Signature
if I surprised you, it was because you underestimated me
Doodles_Inc's Groups
Doodles_Inc's Contact & Social LinksdoodlescriminoserDoodles_IncDoodlesInc
This one is a bit hard to explain, but from the looks of it, I have a room on my Zombies map that zombies do not want to walk into. They just completely STOP moving outside of the room and think I do not exist anymore, and this is absolutely driving me up the wall.

What is weird is because the zombies that spawn in THIS room, spawn and move around just fine. But when I leave the zone, they don't want to leave the room, and the zombies outside the room can see me again. So the zombies in that room are stuck! Note that there is a buyable door that divides these two rooms, but that should not be an issue because I have other buyable doors that seprate two zones, and zombies can traverse between where the door originally was just fine.

What the hell am I doing wrong? My volume box is correct, it's all around the room covering every space. There is no gap whatsoever between the volumes, I've double checked everything. I wish I could manually see the navigation mesh so I can see the problem, but I don't know how to. (Or is that even possible.)

I got some pictures visualizing the issue...
Here is the door.
(Image removed from quote.)
And here I am inside the room after buying the door open.
(Image removed from quote.)

And vice versa with any zombie that spawns INSIDE this room. Any ideas, guys? I'm really stumped. I want this map to work. xD
Same problem, any progress?????
Date Registered: 21 March 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
RTCW Modder
Wolfplayer's Groups
I fixed it by changing my level geometry. It seems the doorway was too small for zombies.  It is very specific issue. You should isolate the issue, by defining if it is script or level geometry issue.
Date Registered: 20 April 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
if I surprised you, you had underestimated me
Doodles_Inc's Groups
Doodles_Inc's Contact & Social LinksdoodlescriminoserDoodles_IncDoodlesInc
I fixed it by changing my level geometry. It seems the doorway was too small for zombies.  It is very specific issue. You should isolate the issue, by defining if it is script or level geometry issue.
Solved it putting a path node in the gound, strange, because, BO3 don't need then, it uses navmesh.

Loading ...