UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Hello need some help to finish map for blops 3 zombies. Questions inside.

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by mrshhh
Date Registered: 27 October 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
some of my log~ins and tags!!

Youtube:  MrShhh
Twitch TV: MrShhh79
Steam: [PNZK]~Mr.Shhh 
WaW:   XMrShhhX 
Marvel Heroes 2015: MrShhh   
Diablo 3: MrShhh#1769 
PSN: MrShhh79
Email: [email protected]
mrshhh's Groups
mrshhh's Contact & Social Links
Question 1:  I tried to rotate the speed cola machine and now its all crooked and i cant get it back. can i delete it and drag one in from prefab list? and how to delete it?

Question 2:  Buildings and such look blurred when testing map but in radiant black they look detailed.. Why? Is this a caulking issue?

Question 3:  How do i import box_start_1 Box_start_2 and so on to Radiant i downloaded the files but how to get them in software?

Question 4: Dog round starts but not 1 dog shows up in my map? where are they? Do they spawn out side of mapped area if the zone is pass the playable walls?

Any help would great.

thanks in advanced!!!
Date Registered: 9 October 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
kaizokuroof's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
kaizokuroof's Contact & Social Links
Yes, you can delete it and add it from the prefab list. Highlight the object and press "Backspace" on your keyboard. This works for everything I believe.

I'm not sure what you mean by blurred, perhaps it's your shadows?

You simply put the files in your prefabs folder. For example mine is located here:

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\map_source\_prefabs
Inside of this location, I have a folder called "Kaizokuroof" and I put my prefabs in there.

Yes, it seems you might have forgot to put in dog spawners, they are seperate to zombie spawners. You can find details on how to add/remove dogs here:  https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+Dog+Spawners+or+Disabling+Dog+Rounds

Hope this helps.
Date Registered: 27 October 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
mrshhh's Groups
mrshhh's Contact & Social Links
Yes, you can delete it and add it from the prefab list. Highlight the object and press "Backspace" on your keyboard. This works for everything I believe.

I'm not sure what you mean by blurred, perhaps it's your shadows?

You simply put the files in your prefabs folder. For example mine is located here:

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\map_source\_prefabs
Inside of this location, I have a folder called "Kaizokuroof" and I put my prefabs in there.

Yes, it seems you might have forgot to put in dog spawners, they are seperate to zombie spawners. You can find details on how to add/remove dogs here:  https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+Dog+Spawners+or+Disabling+Dog+Rounds

Hope this helps.

Thanks A LOT!! this helped with the dogs and perk machine and box spawns!!

Loading ...