UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

What would it take to port Electric Cherry?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by BioAftermath
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
I am sorry BioAftermath, but I am going to have to issue you a citation for your use of a derogatory and offensive slang term. Not every death is homosexual in nature nor does every gay person's life choice result in their death as it appeared you were implying. Five citations, and you're looking at a violation. Four of those, and you'll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you're looking at a written warning. Two of those, that will land you in a world of hurt, in the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me, and placed on the desk of my immediate superior.
Is that a reference to The Office?
Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:59:24 pm by BioAftermath
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Ty123h's Groups
Ty123h's Contact & Social Links
I think that Electric Cherry and Vulture Aid both have very, very good uses. But I understand that vulture aid would be very hard because of all the transparent stuff and all the little drops. But if they are actually that easy to import then why not add them anyway, the map maker could then decide to implement them or not and it would just make UGX that much cooler!¡
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
Ultimatly, I think no new perks should be added. Electric Cherry can be useful, sure but do we really need it? We got all new means to defend ourselfs and the UGX team is working hard as it is.
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:08:02 am by 90Dboy
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Ty123h's Groups
Ultimatly, I think no new perks should be added. Electric Cherry can be useful, sure but do we really need it? We got all new means to defend ourselfs and the UGX team is working hard as it is.

But if its that easy, why not?¿
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
The thing is that if Electric Cherry is something that is easy to add, then I think that it should be available to those who want it. I feel the after Origins is released, there will be a lot of people asking for the perk to be ported, as well as the power ups. And hopefully the perk will be good because I'm tired of the crappy ones, and hopefully it will get ported and while they are doing that, they can port EC and then they will be done with perks. Unless that's not how it works.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Somebody PLEASE remind me how many defensive perks we already have? Jug, Quick revive and Who's Who. Gentlemen, how freaking many more do we need? Maybe we can talk the UGX Overlords into just creating the "Peace-Pipe Hippy 3000" perk which when activated causes the zombies to smoke SO much grass that they are too lazy to attack you, unless you are the one holding the plate of brownies!? Seriously we don't need every perk that Treyarch squeezes out. I swear to god if Treyarch's next perk is a giant steaming vial of zombie feces that your character breaks over himself as defense against the zombies hatred for clean laundry some of you will be begging, nay threatening UGX to include it in V1.1. It's got to stop somewhere, please let it be here.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
I just wanted it so it would be one of those perks that sometimes help you out and that you get when you have a lot of money and you're trying to get everything...
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Ty123h's Groups
Somebody PLEASE remind me how many defensive perks we already have? Jug, Quick revive and Who's Who. Gentlemen, how freaking many more do we need? Maybe we can talk the UGX Overlords into just creating the "Peace-Pipe Hippy 3000" perk which when activated causes the zombies to smoke SO much grass that they are too lazy to attack you, unless you are the one holding the plate of brownies!? Seriously we don't need every perk that Treyarch squeezes out. I swear to god if Treyarch's next perk is a giant steaming vial of zombie feces that your character breaks over himself as defense against the zombies hatred for clean laundry some of you will be begging, nay threatening UGX to include it in V1.1. It's got to stop somewhere, please let it be here.

I think that ugx should just keep it available, as an option for all the people who do want it, that is if they have time, because I know that I would enjoy it but then again I am already thankful for what they have already put into v1.1 of standalone
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
I think that ugx should just keep it available, as an option for all the people who do want it, that is if they have time, because I know that I would enjoy it but then again I am already thankful for what they have already put into v1.1 of standalone
Thank you for getting my point and I agree with you.
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Billybob217's Groups
Billybob217's Contact & Social Links
I would love Electric Cherry and maybe even Vultures Aid in 1.1 :3 I know all of my friends and so on would agree, sometimes its nice to just "have it there" even if we don't use it. But i completely understand either way and its all cool :) I love the UGX team for all of their hard work, its greatly appreciated :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
I haven't seen many people asking for it, personally i also find the perk boring and pointless if there was a huge number of people wanting it then sure would consider it as we always do, But you seem to be the only one who really cares about it.
Personally, I love the perk, one of my favorites!
personally i love electric cherry. its my favorite new perk in black ops 2. but if you guys dont decide to port it then i totally understand
I would love Electric Cherry and maybe even Vultures Aid in 1.1 :3 I know all of my friends and so on would agree, sometimes its nice to just "have it there" even if we don't use it. But i completely understand either way and its all cool :) I love the UGX team for all of their hard work, its greatly appreciated :D
See, there are people who want this perk, and these are just a few who know about the topic. If the perk isn't that hard or time consuming to add, add it for the people who really want it in their map.
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:48:34 am by BioAftermath

Loading ...