UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
How do you get the lights that you add in radiant to reflect off the weapons and not just the moon/sun on the exposed outside area. I thought ticking primary omni would do the trick but all it did was made the light unlit. Thanks ;)
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
2D window right click then Reflection_probre. And the put it in the middle of a room.

And for the guns you can add a cosine-power map and a spec-map.
Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:52:12 am by MrDunlop4
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
How do you get the lights that you add in radiant to reflect off the weapons and not just the moon/sun on the exposed outside area. I thought ticking primary omni would do the trick but all it did was made the light unlit. Thanks ;)

Did you connect the light to an info_null? That's needed for every primary light. Quote's from the wiki:

"All primary lights need a null entity attached like a spotlight, this is for shadows."
"A Primary light is a dynamic light, it will cast shadow of all objects and reflect off surfaces in relation to the player. It is also a higher quality light than a non-primary."

http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Advanced_Lighting#Indirect_Light
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Did you connect the light to an info_null? That's needed for every primary light. Quote's from the wiki:

http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Advanced_Lighting#Indirect_Light

It does have an info_null attached to them and same results: It makes the light unlit in game.

Double Post Merge: May 04, 2015, 05:38:57 pm
It does have an info_null attached to them and same results: It makes the light unlit in game.

2D window right click then Reflection_probre. And the put it in the middle of a room.

And for the guns you can add a cosine-power map and a spec-map.

My map  already have reflection probes and the required textures for the weapons to make them shine, its the lights in radiant I'm trying to make reflect off the weapons. Not just the sun/moon.
Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 05:38:57 pm by sevengpluke
Marked as best answer by sevengpluke 9 years ago
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Ticked primary_spot in light? When I do lights, I add primary_spot, attach it in info_null and then light shines on guns
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ticked primary_spot in light? When I do lights, I add primary_spot, attach it in info_null and then light shines on guns

It worked, Thanks!

And thanks for all the help everyone

Loading ...