My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
So I don't no why but when I compile my map it will only compile a previous compiled version of the map I am trying to compile... if that makes sense. after editing a bunch of fixes that I noticed ingame back in radiant all good... saved! so I go back into launcher, clear console, compile my map, then patch, build my mod. like always. but when I load it up in WaW its back to this older version!!!!!! I have deleted thing, made new script placer and tried to copy the entire map over and compiling with the same issue. I don't get it any help would be great.

Post Merge: July 25, 2013, 03:13:06 am
So I don't no why but when I compile my map it will only compile a previous compiled version of the map I am trying to compile... if that makes sense. after editing a bunch of fixes that I noticed ingame back in radiant all good... saved! so I go back into launcher, clear console, compile my map, then patch, build my mod. like always. but when I load it up in WaW its back to this older version!!!!!! I have deleted thing, made new script placer and tried to copy the entire map over and compiling with the same issue. I don't get it any help would be great.
And is it bad if I erase the file from my steam/stamapp/activision/codwaw/mods or and as long as I have my /map_source files. both . map is that good enough to reload in case of an error
Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:13:45 am by iBarnett
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I get this problem with compiling IWD's sometimes... it throws errors for files that I fixed on the last compile. Then I compile a second time without changing anything and the errors are gone. I don't know if yours is the same issue but I usually fix mine by reopening Launcher.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
So I turned my p.c. on again today and re-opened launcher to try and compile my map again to see if for some reason it was fixed. but when I open launcher and go to my compile level "tab" I have my Nazi_zombie_Verletzung and my _patch.. all good. go over to where it says Mod Specific Map at the top right   mark, then hit the little drop down menu to pick ur matching one... Nazi_zombie_Verletzung. But its not there!!!! now what! like where did that go and how do I get that back??? and why has this happen?? im about ready to give up on launcher.

Post Merge: July 27, 2013, 05:26:16 am
So still having problems. I tried running script placer again then just importing my map over to the new map I made with script placer. but now when I go to compile that it wont let me build the patch or mod and I get this error or some at the end after trying to compile

args: -nopause -language english -moddir nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt_patch
Fastfile 1 of 1, "nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt_patch": [ver. 387] process...link...compress...

and then nothing I get no nice everything is ok message..   ANYONE!!!!
Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 05:26:16 am by iBarnett

Loading ...