UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: iBarnett on July 25, 2013, 02:44:19 am

Title: Re-compiling map issue \"verletzung\"
Post by: iBarnett on July 25, 2013, 02:44:19 am
So I don't no why but when I compile my map it will only compile a previous compiled version of the map I am trying to compile... if that makes sense. after editing a bunch of fixes that I noticed ingame back in radiant all good... saved! so I go back into launcher, clear console, compile my map, then patch, build my mod. like always. but when I load it up in WaW its back to this older version!!!!!! I have deleted thing, made new script placer and tried to copy the entire map over and compiling with the same issue. I don't get it any help would be great.

Post Merge: July 25, 2013, 03:13:06 am
So I don't no why but when I compile my map it will only compile a previous compiled version of the map I am trying to compile... if that makes sense. after editing a bunch of fixes that I noticed ingame back in radiant all good... saved! so I go back into launcher, clear console, compile my map, then patch, build my mod. like always. but when I load it up in WaW its back to this older version!!!!!! I have deleted thing, made new script placer and tried to copy the entire map over and compiling with the same issue. I don't get it any help would be great.
And is it bad if I erase the file from my steam/stamapp/activision/codwaw/mods or and as long as I have my /map_source files. both . map is that good enough to reload in case of an error
Title: Re: Re-compiling map issue \"verletzung\"
Post by: treminaor on July 25, 2013, 07:51:58 am
I get this problem with compiling IWD's sometimes... it throws errors for files that I fixed on the last compile. Then I compile a second time without changing anything and the errors are gone. I don't know if yours is the same issue but I usually fix mine by reopening Launcher.
Title: Re: Re-compiling map issue \\\"verletzung\\\"
Post by: iBarnett on July 25, 2013, 11:04:50 pm
So I turned my p.c. on again today and re-opened launcher to try and compile my map again to see if for some reason it was fixed. but when I open launcher and go to my compile level "tab" I have my Nazi_zombie_Verletzung and my _patch.. all good. go over to where it says Mod Specific Map at the top right   mark, then hit the little drop down menu to pick ur matching one... Nazi_zombie_Verletzung. But its not there!!!! now what! like where did that go and how do I get that back??? and why has this happen?? im about ready to give up on launcher.

Post Merge: July 27, 2013, 05:26:16 am
So still having problems. I tried running script placer again then just importing my map over to the new map I made with script placer. but now when I go to compile that it wont let me build the patch or mod and I get this error or some at the end after trying to compile

args: -nopause -language english -moddir nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt_patch
Fastfile 1 of 1, "nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt_patch": [ver. 387] process...link...compress...

and then nothing I get no nice everything is ok message..   ANYONE!!!!