UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Radiant not showing all textures problem.

broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by KDXDARK
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
So i decide to put all the cod4 textures in cod 5, but in radiant it dont show all the textures.

somebody know a fix for this?

pic: http://prntscr.com/4jl5nq
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
did you convert the textures in assetmanager? because thats where you decide where the textures will be and if they will be in raident
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
no, but it show me some cod 4 textures. but it must show me all the textures of cod 5, looks like a limit(i think) :(
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
did you convert the textures in assetmanager? because thats where you decide where the textures will be and if they will be in raident
Like he said, if you don't convert them manually in asset manager you will only see the materials that IW chose to be in Radiant. Materials that are for models are most likely not going to be in Radiant without you converting them in asset manager and telling them to be in radiant.
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
Like he said, if you don't convert them manually in asset manager you will only see the materials that IW chose to be in Radiant. Materials that are for models are most likely not going to be in Radiant without you converting them in asset manager and telling them to be in radiant.
yeah i know that but, i dont wanna see the models textures, all the textures that cod 4 radiant show, show me some in cod 5 radiant, but why it only show me to the M texture, see the image again and you guys going to understand what i say.... because it dont show a lot of cod5 textures too :/

Double Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 12:11:09 pm
And somebody know a fix?
Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 12:11:09 pm by KDXDARK
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
If your missing textures from COD 5 - have you tried reinstalling the mod tools? Last time i reinstalled I noticed some were missing, a reinstall fixed this

For the COD 4 textures - like the others have said, are you sure you have "successfully" converted them in asset manager? If not they will not show until you do (As your working with COD4, you may find it still detects "some" of the images used in COD 4, which may explain your issue)
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
looks like nobody see the image....
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
looks like nobody see the image....

-____- We gave you the answer, any texture you want in radient you have to convert it in asset manager and tell it to be in radient here http://gyazo.com/0b6a1a0eef450ab4f645c16d52d1abc8
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
-____- We gave you the answer, any texture you want in radient you have to convert it in asset manager and tell it to be in radient here http://gyazo.com/0b6a1a0eef450ab4f645c16d52d1abc8
i been mapping since 2010 and i already know that, but like i say nobody see the image!!!

try watching the texture scroll bar in the image it must show all the textures but it only show to the "M"
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
go to root/raw/materials and find the point you can get to in Radiant and show us the files that directly follow it
Marked as best answer by treminaor 10 years ago
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
well looks like the credit goes to codmoddd1234

this is the problem and the solution(i dont test it but he say it works)

Radiant has a texture limit of around 7500 ~ 8500. This has happened before to me.
Here are how I fixed it.
I recommend using johndoe gdt app and reinclude them as "decals"(radiant likes). It will allow you to see way more textures.a-z

Or u can make temp folders.
Remove the
Rsw/images/cod4images
Raw/materials/cod4images
Raw/material_proprieties/cod4images
And radiant will have all your cod5 textures to z.
Then place brushes with these z textures into your .map and when u load you map again it will show.all the.way to the "Z" textures.
Then u can add the cod4 textures back.

But you should use johndoe gdt app to do it correctly. It will only take a few seconds to do then convert.

Loading ...