Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Steam name: ^1Present, yet Absent.
long cut loser's Contact & Social LinksLongCutLoser
So, I downloaded the ugx script placer in an attempt to get rain into my map. BUT it completely fucked my game. I took my map file and put it on my desktop before I reinstalled waw and patches and mod tools. After I installed all those (and converted stuff in the launcher), I make new scripts using mr.hankey script placer ( mind you, thats what I used to make the scripts originally. it had no problems). Now that i put my map file back and tried to recompile, i get errors like couldnt find maps/_zombiemode_utility, maps/_zombiemode_utility, all sorts of errors like these that ive never had before. You would think im missing a patch, but i assure you, its in there. The test map compiles and plays perfectly. But when i rename my map to the testmap name, i start to get these errors all over. What is my problem? Ive been trying to solve this for over a week but to no avail. I feel like ive wasted 6 months of my life making this map just for it to fuck up as im almost finished. Please help. Thanks guys
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
Firstly i would recommend trying this tutorial if you wanted to use the UGX script placer and mod.
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=537

Those errors sound like missing gsc files because previously your mod had used those script and now you used script placer they are not there. I had a simiair problem when i changed from one mod to the other.
The best thing i found to do ( after trying to fix error by seemingly endless error ) that i removed the script stuff from my map , like the guns and perk machines and pap. Then i ran the script placer again after following the linked tutorial and the map works now with game modes and all weapons included with ugx mod. It did not take long to replace all the stuff in my map too, i may not have needed to do some of the stuff i removed but i did it all as i do not like to do it multiple times.
Feel free to add me on steam too i will help if i can .
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
So, I downloaded the ugx script placer in an attempt to get rain into my map. BUT it completely fucked my game. I took my map file and put it on my desktop before I reinstalled waw and patches and mod tools. After I installed all those (and converted stuff in the launcher), I make new scripts using mr.hankey script placer ( mind you, thats what I used to make the scripts originally. it had no problems). Now that i put my map file back and tried to recompile, i get errors like couldnt find maps/_zombiemode_utility, maps/_zombiemode_utility, all sorts of errors like these that ive never had before. You would think im missing a patch, but i assure you, its in there. The test map compiles and plays perfectly. But when i rename my map to the testmap name, i start to get these errors all over. What is my problem? Ive been trying to solve this for over a week but to no avail. I feel like ive wasted 6 months of my life making this map just for it to fuck up as im almost finished. Please help. Thanks guys
you dont need to use UGX script placer to get weather. Just call the _weather.gsc

Pretty sure there is either a tutorial here or on zombiemodding.com

Loading ...