Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
This was also a thought I had, but it wasn't that either  :(

See if you can rename the MAPNAME folder in %localappdata%/Activision/CoDWaW/mods/ to verify no files in that folder are not in use just incase. (You can rename it back if you were able to rename it.) :)

Edit: If not, is there any errors being outputted in console about weapons or anything?

Edit2: Easier to understand
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 08:32:48 pm by ProGamerzFTW
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
thebromonkey's Groups
thebromonkey's Contact & Social Links
See if you can rename the MAPNAME folder in %localappdata%/Activision/CoDWaW/mods/ to verify no files in that folder are not in use just incase. (You can rename it back if you were able to rename it.) :)

Edit: If not, is there any errors being outputted in console about weapons or anything?

Edit2: Easier to understand
There was no program running in the mod  :(
I will be back with a update, I will try a couple of things to see if I can fix it.
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
There was no program running in the mod  :(
I will be back with a update, I will try a couple of things to see if I can fix it.

Alright, I don't really have an idea of why it isn't updating. It's been so long since I messed around with the tools. Good luck. :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I dunno what else we can say mate other than uninstall everything and start over, because this is literally physically impossible lol

You can check the iwd and see the date and time next to each file of when it was last updated

If it's "5 mins ago" then it must be working and something else is wrong

When you click build mod, it compiles your mod.csv, and then simply copies the contents of your mod into the iwd and moves it to your app data

It can't be updating one thing and not another - it cannot happen

Upload and send me your weapon files
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
thebromonkey's Groups
I dunno what else we can say mate other than uninstall everything and start over, because this is literally physically impossible lol

You can check the iwd and see the date and time next to each file of when it was last updated

If it's "5 mins ago" then it must be working and something else is wrong

When you click build mod, it compiles your mod.csv, and then simply copies the contents of your mod into the iwd and moves it to your app data

It can't be updating one thing and not another - it cannot happen

Upload and send me your weapon files
Im sorry to hear that  :(
The only thing I can think about is that I used MakeCents weapon fx cleaner and it was after that this problem occurred ( I think ).
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
You didn't happen to compile your map with the wrong mod did you?

And as far as my tool, just copy the mod weapon files into raw and everything my tool did, is undone. All my tool does is make a sib folder, called raw, with the weapon files, from your mod folder, with the duplicated fx taken out. You are to take those files and paste then in raw then. Make sure your not editing those files, cause they are just there for you to move them. Your mod weapons files are never affected.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:11:57 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
thebromonkey's Groups
You didn't happen to compile your map with the wrong mod did you?

And as far as my tool, just copy the mod weapon files into raw and everything my tool did, is undone. All my tool does is make a sib folder, called raw, with the weapon files, from your mod folder, with the duplicated fx taken out. You are to take those files and paste then in raw then. Make sure your not editing those files, cause they are just there for you to move them. Your mod weapons files are never affected.
Okey, then im completly out of ideas  :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Well, do you happen to have more .iwds in appdata mods folder? Maybe there is one especially for weapons and you forget to update weaponfiles there
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
thebromonkey's Groups
Well, do you happen to have more .iwds in appdata mods folder? Maybe there is one especially for weapons and you forget to update weaponfiles there
Nah checked that aswell  :(

Double Post Merge: September 08, 2015, 01:44:28 pm
But I can now completly clearify that there's nothing wrong with the weapon files. I tried to use them in another mod and there they work and are updated.
Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 01:44:28 pm by thebromonkey
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
then the best solution will be to just move on and use that map instead id say. copy the rest of your stuff ( and your .map file ) to that

or try deleting the mod from your app data entirely and build your mod again, if the files reappear, they have to be in the latest form

Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 01:56:43 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
thebromonkey's Groups
then the best solution will be to just move on and use that map instead id say. copy the rest of your stuff ( and your .map file ) to that

or try deleting the mod from your app data entirely and build your mod again, if the files reappear, they have to be in the latest form
Yea I will have to do that  :(

Double Post Merge: September 08, 2015, 02:03:19 pm
But thanks 2 everyone who tried to help me
, I really appreciate it  :)
Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 02:03:19 pm by thebromonkey
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Yea I will have to do that  :(

Double Post Merge: September 08, 2015, 02:03:19 pm
But thanks 2 everyone who tried to help me
, I really appreciate it  :)
i think weve all had to do this at some point lol

when you start getting random errors that are seemingly explainable, move your progress. I know ive had to do it once or twice, and think i need to again, as i too am getting some missing material error, but only on co-op? lol

Loading ...