How to fix failed loading xmodel \'viewmodel_hands_cloth\' for asset...

broken avatar :(
Created 229 days ago
by sargeantbug
Date Registered: 21 June 2015
Last active: 46 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
'Tis but a scratch!
sargeantbug's Groups
sargeantbug's Contact & Social Linkshttps://www.youtube.com/c
When trying to build my mod I get these errors (along with a load more)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I hve no idea what caused this issue, one minute my map was working fine, then after building it, all weapons are not working (only the colt and default weapon are appearing after entering "give all") and the zombies dont move either. Something completly broke my map

Here is the console log (I left out a huge compressing section)

I would hugely appreciate any help on this matter, for I do not want to loose over a years worth of progress because of this

Double Post Merge: November 20, 2019, 11:28:47 pm
Also any other mod that I try and build has the same errors, ive tried a fresh install of WaW + mod tools and even tried it on another PC and I'm still getting the errors
Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 11:28:47 pm by sargeantbug
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksDistenc5TeffrieTeffrie
When trying to build my mod I get these errors (along with a load more)
I hve no idea what caused this issue, one minute my map was working fine, then after building it, all weapons are not working (only the colt and default weapon are appearing after entering "give all") and the zombies dont move either. Something completly broke my map

Here is the console log (I left out a huge compressing section)

I would hugely appreciate any help on this matter, for I do not want to loose over a years worth of progress because of this

Double Post Merge: November 20, 2019, 11:28:47 pm

Also any other mod that I try and build has the same errors, ive tried a fresh install of WaW + mod tools and even tried it on another PC and I'm still getting the errors
Is this the full error list? also show me your mod.csv.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
sargeantbug's Groups
This is my mod.csv
But yeah that was the errors that I got in the console when trying to build the mod, all that I didnt share was a big section where it was compiling everything

Edit: When trying to build the mod again to get the all the errors from the console it crashes upon finishing the build so atm I cannot get the full log 
Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 07:38:00 pm by sargeantbug
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Hellowa!
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
This is my mod.csv
But yeah that was the errors that I got in the console when trying to build the mod, all that I didnt share was a big section where it was compiling everything

Edit: When trying to build the mod again to get the all the errors from the console it crashes upon finishing the build so atm I cannot get the full log
This looks like a mess but normally if the zombies isn't moving it seems there is something wrong while compling and not building the mod.
Show me the error's you get while compiling not building the mod.

(Most of the time you see the error window showing the error)
Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:09:01 pm by gympie6
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
sargeantbug's Groups
This looks like a mess but normally if the zombies isn't moving it seems there is something wrong while compling and not building the mod.
Show me the error's you get while compiling not building the mod.

(Most of the time you see the error window showing the error)
 The problem with some of the scripts and the zombies not working has been fixed (I dont think it was related to the weapon issue). The only issue now is that none of my weapons are being loaded into the map, except the colt (not the zombie_colt) and the thundergun (I replaced the springfield with it).
I dont get any errors when compiling, just when building the mod
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Hellowa!
gympie6's Groups
The problem with some of the scripts and the zombies not working has been fixed (I dont think it was related to the weapon issue). The only issue now is that none of my weapons are being loaded into the map, except the colt (not the zombie_colt) and the thundergun (I replaced the springfield with it).
I dont get any errors when compiling, just when building the mod
 Have you changed something in the zone_source and what was the last thing you changed before this happen?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
sargeantbug's Groups
Have you changed something in the zone_source and what was the last thing you changed before this happen?
No, I havent changed anything in my zone source in a while. The 2 last things I tried installing were a death machine power up and a main menu button for launching solo. I have gone through and reversed the steps I took to install them, but weapons still dont seem to be loaded in for some reason
Thats the text from my zone source file, but upon pasting it in here the code looks all screwed for some reason, but it looks normal in the file itself

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2019, 09:54:20 pm
But its also weird that any and every mod that I try and build has the same issues, no matter if its linked with my mod or not. Ive created new mods/maps and they've had the same issues. Ive also moved my mod over to another PC and still got the same issues. 
I have also found that all folders in my WaW root are read only, ive tried changing them through the properites and with cmds as well but they always revert back to read only, do you think that this is part of the issue? Or have I some how royaly fucked up some code somewhere?

But anyways thank you for trying to help me
Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 09:54:20 pm by sargeantbug
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Hellowa!
gympie6's Groups
No, I havent changed anything in my zone source in a while. The 2 last things I tried installing were a death machine power up and a main menu button for launching solo. I have gone through and reversed the steps I took to install them, but weapons still dont seem to be loaded in for some reason
Thats the text from my zone source file, but upon pasting it in here the code looks all screwed for some reason, but it looks normal in the file itself

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2019, 09:54:20 pm

But its also weird that any and every mod that I try and build has the same issues, no matter if its linked with my mod or not. Ive created new mods/maps and they've had the same issues. Ive also moved my mod over to another PC and still got the same issues.
I have also found that all folders in my WaW root are read only, ive tried changing them through the properites and with cmds as well but they always revert back to read only, do you think that this is part of the issue? Or have I some how royaly fucked up some code somewhere?

But anyways thank you for trying to help me
 Maybe, try to check / uncheck them and see what happens.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
sargeantbug's Groups
Maybe, try to check / uncheck them and see what happens.
 If youre refering to the read only stuff then it just reverts back to read only after trying to change it. I'm gonna take some time to fix this issue properly because ive been working every day for the past 6-7 months on this and dont want to screw up my mod any further. I'm going to try transfering my mod to a different PC and also I'm going to try running it through a virtual machine with windows 7 installed to see if windows 10 is casuing problems, because all windows 10 seems to be is one big problem.
I appreciate the help gympie6 and I'll reply to this post if I make any progress in fixing this weird issue.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Hellowa!
gympie6's Groups
If youre refering to the read only stuff then it just reverts back to read only after trying to change it. I'm gonna take some time to fix this issue properly because ive been working every day for the past 6-7 months on this and dont want to screw up my mod any further. I'm going to try transfering my mod to a different PC and also I'm going to try running it through a virtual machine with windows 7 installed to see if windows 10 is casuing problems, because all windows 10 seems to be is one big problem.
I appreciate the help gympie6 and I'll reply to this post if I make any progress in fixing this weird issue.
Yes I know you are reverting stuff but something caused the problem and you haven't found it yet.
I think you already made a backup but if you didn't please do.

Missing models are not breaking the map that's what I am sure of.
Comment all your custom stuff and try to uncomment them piece by piece.
If you have found it I am able to help. I think there is a for / while loop killing the gameplay.

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...