Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
1. Weapon clip made some models brighter
http://gyazo.com/b628cd454a3634e1cf91a7ab2a99cf1b

2. Weapon clip doesnt work as a cylinder patch, nor the standard clip

3. Terrain patch shows up in Radiant, but not in-game
Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:08:06 pm by HitmanVere
broken avatar :(
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
For the first two: why would you want to have a weapon clip there?
you have to enable that on the asset manager, just use a normal clip that you can't run through them.

And for the last: press - EDIT: it's shift+L - to go into the view-mode where every texture is shown as grey and white squares. then click on the patch which is invisible ingame (its squares should be distorted), press "S" and select either natural or l-map.
Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:50:19 pm by Alerion
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
For the first two: why would you want to have a weapon clip there?
you have to enable that on the asset manager, just use a normal clip that you can't run through them.

And for the last: press (I think it is) ctrl+tab to go into the view-mode where every texture is shown as grey and white squares. then click on the patch which is invisible ingame (its squares should be distorted), press "S" and select either natural or l-map.

Well, the models were already converted, so I might just not add weapon clips :/

I will try the last thing, though
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Well, the models were already converted, so I might just not add weapon clips :/

Alerion means you have to give the models a CollisionLOD in assetmanager when converting the models. Then  bullets and stuff will impact the model, and you dont need a weapon clip..
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Alerion means you have to give the models a CollisionLOD in assetmanager when converting the models. Then  bullets and stuff will impact the model, and you dont need a weapon clip..

I know that :D But, I dont want to do all converting and such, cos I would need to do almost everything
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I know that :D But, I dont want to do all converting and such, cos I would need to do almost everything

I would be much more efficient though, as the changes to these resources would apply to any map they are used in

Loading ...