Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
Hello everyone! and they play quietly!ll zombers! A day like today I bring you my fourth installment of the map! (SpaceDoom) currently in beta! I'll leave you a list of bugs below so you don't get mad at me lat

Bugs:

Normally at the beginning of the game it may throw us a SCRIPT error that only makes you return to the menu! if that happens press play until the map loads well and enters. it only happens in the first attempts that can be only 2 times or 3 maximum. if you have a good pc my map will enter normally. even made it clear that it does not make an excellent pc to play my mod because I did it with a low-resource pc! without video card. but if someone wants to donate to me by paypal I leave my email: [email protected] ,with the donated I will buy something better.

A bug that happens rarely and that I clarify for you. the percentage that this bug appears is 00.1% but it exists haha. and is that when we start the map we appear outside the map with a colt and the map of call of duty 5 on the right. if that happens ... go to the menu and start the game again.
Another bug that sometimes and rarely occurs is when we start the game. and we look for a gun on the wall. the name of the weapon is not visible. if that happens just put "RESTART" and start again and everything will be normal. What happens if they play with that bug present? the weapons will not be in the box. It is a bug that I saw once or twice but just in case I clarify. since if they play or do a live obviously we want the map to look neat and exemplary!

A bug that I had to hide is that of the boxes. the boxes have no lights. and the only one that has an effect is the first. Putting that aside, I had to put the boxes closer to the ground since they were seen floating when they appeared there. you wonder ... Friend why those bugs? what happened? and I explain! the map has many things and sometimes for some to enter, you have to take other things out of the game that sometimes not even myself is what I get and that sometimes causes that kind of bugs. Why did I get some effects? because otherwise my map depends on T4M which means that when you do it, if you don't have a DLL in your call of duty folder, you couldn't play it then with the solution that I gave you that problem is already solved and you just have to install the mod, find it in your call of duty and play

And well as the last thing I wanted to apologize if my map is not the best of all. I am new to this and hope you understand. It is my fourth map and I am still learning and I am a newbie! I am from Argentina and it is difficult to find tutorials that are in Spanish ... sometimes the google translator does not help much and be careful not that I do not know English ... because I know English ... but not at the level of knowing everything. Also this year I am studying First Year Nursing at the University which makes it impossible for me to be mapping perfectly since my studies are a priority! I hope they put themselves in my place! and understand! I know that people are demanding but from my point of view I think my fourth map is the best so far of the ones I did!
If you have a PC with good resources and a video card, I recommend playing with specular map. If you have a low-resource pc, remove the specular because otherwise in higher rounds due to the number of zombies, you will be expelled from the map. I do not know if it is a mistake from me or from call of duty that does not support low-end computers. Even so, if you remove the specular and play high, you can play the game normally without problems.

Then I leave the list of weapons that I put! I base myself on infinity warfare which is for the future and also for black ops 3.

Weapons List:

Blundergat
Acidgat (It is only achieved through the Easter Egg)
Raijin -EMX
Atlas
G18
Karma-45
R.A.W.
Ripper
VR AR46
Volk
HVR
SDF Destroyer
ARX-160
R-VN
Banshee
Type-2
Auger
FHR-420
ERAD
Rack-9
Waffe-28
CR-21
KBAR-32
XR-2
Halistorm
L-CAR 9
ICR-1
Wunder Waffe DG-2
Ray Gun

If I forget a map let me know!

Below is the list of Perks that my mod contains! I thank gympie6 for sharing his work with me. which by the way is excellent !!

There are 13 in total.

List Perk:

Quick Revive
Juggernout
Double Tap 2.0

Speed Cola

PHD

Deadshot

Staminup

Mulekick

Who's Who

Tombstone

Electric Cherry

Vulture Aid

Widow's Wine

Things included:

Custom HUD
Bloody Screen
Efect Power Up Black Ops 3
HitMaker

Easter Egg:

Buy Secret Ending for "50000"
Acidgat
Music(Future Update)
Boss Fight (Future Update)

Boss:

Simian

Now if a couple of images of my map and obviously its respective download link! Thank you for joining me and shorten that I am learning! I hope your understanding! and I hope you enjoy this map with your friends!

I need that those who play co-operatively tell me what the error is when they are playing that makes them unable to revive their partner! if the button does not appear or if the bar does not load! if they explain it to me in comments better! so I solve it! Thank you !

The map is small but in updates it will be bigger. that's why I don't upload more images to avoid spoilers! I hope you enjoy! And if I see a video on YouTube I will share it in this post. I don't make a video myself because my pc, as I said, is low-resource! Thanks for reading everything! and I hope you enjoy it! ....

Before you play, I want to warn you that for now if they play with two people they will not be able to revive each other ... that problem is a problem that I have had for a long time and I hope to fix it as soon as I have time! I hope you understand! and I really regret the bug.

Now the best part! The Download Links of my map!

For Mediafire:

www.mediafire.com

For Google Drive:
drive.google.com

Small Update V1.1:
-Now when you buy quick revive and the zombies throw you to the ground, they move away as it has to be so that you can revive without having many zombies by your side.
-Perk Who Who was fixed
Three new weapons were added to the map:
Jetgun
Venom-X
Forge Freeze
-To get the Jetgun they have to put the pieces together and assemble the weapon on the work table.
-The Jetgun also attracts power ups with its gust of wind which is quite nice if there are a lot of enemies and we want a power up.
-The Venom-X Brings a Skin when I improve it that I made it myself and I will safely put on all weapons! I hope you like it because for my taste the skin is beautiful ...
For the next update I will try to fix missing things! I ask for your passience since the study is my priority and when I am free, I will surely extend the map and include new areas and bug fixes that still exist. for example something that I put and I appreciate that they ignore are three bricks to test an easter egg that I will include in a future update.

Below a couple of images!

Downloads Links SpaceDoom V1.1.0:

For Google Drive:

www.youtube.com

Fixing Things! thanks for your understanding. Link very soon ..

Update un 20/06/21

Credits:

-Thunderfrost
-BamSkater
-Gogeta
-gympie6
-deeper
-Shipudden
- Cpt_johnson1
- Bamskater
- Harry Bo21
- Fusorf
- Alaurenc9
- ConvictioNDR
- HitmanVere
- Lilfria
- Redspace200
- StevieWonder87
- Rollonmath
- UGX, Treyarch and Activision

If I forget someone let me know.
reproductor downloadbtn
Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 02:54:40 pm by kielrgz
:thumbsup-smiley:5:o1<31
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 15 September 2020
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Jayisboss233's Groups
Jayisboss233's Contact & Social Links
I'm going to test play this!
I'll make sure that it does well!
Also @kielrgz would you be willing to help me out with a custom zombies map? It's not that big of a map and I'd love to see what you'd do with my idea!

Date Registered: 15 March 2021
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BugBoy's Groups
BugBoy's Contact & Social Links
Great map!

My buddy and I played the map and enjoyed it very much, we ran around and played it.  Map layout was easy to understand and the windows were placed in good spots for the two of us. Thank you for the time you put inot this map it was very fun to play for the time we could. Only issue we ran into was a bug where neither of us could revive eachother. So anytime one of us got downed we would have to reset or wait until the nexst round for respawn. I am not sure if this is a bug but thats what kept us from playing for longer. We tried to reset and restart the map but nothing would fix it. Still had a great time playing it :)

Date Registered: 10 February 2021
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
qinjason's Groups
qinjason's Contact & Social Links
Where is the buy ending? I can" see ti
Date Registered: 21 April 2019
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alain's Groups
alain's Contact & Social Links
congratulations!!!

I was watching this map for a little while

Double Post Merge: March 15, 2021, 08:06:18 pm
i dont know if ot's a bug but when we are in coop if someone die he can be revive or disapear
Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:06:18 pm by alain
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
congratulations!!!

i dont know if ot's a bug but when we are in coop if someone die he can be revive or disapear
Is that not just the perk Who's who?
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
I'm going to test play this!
I'll make sure that it does well!
Also @kielrgz would you be willing to help me out with a custom zombies map? It's not that big of a map and I'd love to see what you'd do with my idea!

I thank you for playing my map! currently in my mind I have no good ideas! And my map was simple because if they are maps of several doors, then I usually find many errors! I'm still waiting for me to fix a couple of bugs and I'll contact you myself =)

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2021, 01:17:21 am
Great map!

My buddy and I played the map and enjoyed it very much, we ran around and played it.  Map layout was easy to understand and the windows were placed in good spots for the two of us. Thank you for the time you put inot this map it was very fun to play for the time we could. Only issue we ran into was a bug where neither of us could revive eachother. So anytime one of us got downed we would have to reset or wait until the nexst round for respawn. I am not sure if this is a bug but thats what kept us from playing for longer. We tried to reset and restart the map but nothing would fix it. Still had a great time playing it :)
Thanks! Yes I put many days and hours haha ​​but it is not yet complete and it is in beta! I'll still fix that so they can revive! and if I can extend the map more! thank you and hopefully accept the challenge of 50 thousand points to finish the map. I don't know if they found the hidden alien hehe!

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2021, 01:18:16 am
Hint: Look for a sitting alien!
Where is the buy ending? I can" see ti

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2021, 01:19:14 am

I'll fix it bro! thanks for letting me know! and I appreciate that you enjoyed my map!
congratulations!!!

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2021, 06:17:03 pm
I wanted to ask you ... what exactly happens when you want to revive your partner? the button does not appear? or it appears and when you want to revive it the bar does not load? if you give me more details! so I solve it!
Great map!

Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 06:17:03 pm by kielrgz
Date Registered: 14 February 2021
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
bubble876's Groups
bubble876's Contact & Social Links
This map seems pretty enjoyable!! ill be sure to play it when I get off work. count me impressed! :D :D  

Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
There I uploaded an update if you can try with a friend if reviving together works well I would appreciate it ... apart from that read now what I post. I put 2 new weapons.

Is that not just the perk Who's who?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
There I uploaded an update if you can try with a friend if reviving together works well I would appreciate it ... apart from that read now what I post. I put 2 new weapons.

I thought it was the perk who's who but I got this issue without having the perk at all. Also, please update the download link. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
https://mega.nz/file/xP5EXSLZ#7DguraZZ4eM8IW1DkRt7ryKPp9PjWLNt9uYBhtgC2WY  the beta brings 50 thousand points now I am uploading the normal version without those exaggerated points! while you can download and try and let me know! I will remove the link in 1 hour making it download fast: V
I thought it was the perk who's who but I got this issue without having the perk at all. Also, please update the download link. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
I have play tested this v1.1 co-op and noticed it still doesn't work.
I checked your code with mine and found a few things:

This does not look right, functions must be placed under: maps\_zombiemode::main(); and precaching stuff must be done above or in maps\_zombiemode::main(); before the gamemode starts.

I also think you forgot to replace _zombiemode_perks_functions and _zombiemode_perks_items because I updated those two files too.

You can also set your starting weapon here, I made this to make it easier for beginners and it works for the _loadout.

Overal I think your code is stuck somewhere in a loop and does not load _laststand completely.... :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
Gym! Is there any way that you can configure my gsc files without affecting what I have put so far? so that companions can revive and fix that bug. me because I don't have anyone to play with and I don't have time. by the way you can fix the perks and send me what I have to download to paste it into my mod, compile it and upload it to this post. If you can do it, I'll thank you forever ... if you can't, nothing happens because I know it costs work and that your time is worth a lot! Thank you.

you have to download another new version that leaves above the download link by drive! That brings the 3 new weapons ... since the one that happens to you only brings 2. and well bro, if you can do me that favor that I wrote below, I would appreciate it!
Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 02:48:18 am by kielrgz
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Yes I think that's possible but currently not in the mood to take a look at it. Sorry dude.
Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 04:31:44 pm by gympie6
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
Yes I think that's possible but currently not in the mood to take a look at it. Sorry dude.

there's no hurry! when you can just comment again on this post! thanks brother you are the best!

Loading ...