UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Shi No Mori - Nacht der Untoten reborn (2.0 RELEASED!)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 4 years ago
by ERAWEX
Date Registered: 21 December 2020
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Fatonamon's Groups
Fatonamon's Contact & Social Links
Hey! This map is so far pretty awesome, loving all the additions. One question though, how in the hell do you turn on power?

Date Registered: 28 March 2017
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ERAWEX's Groups
ERAWEX's Contact & Social Links
:ugx_hand: Fuckin Awesome ! :ugxl:

I just tried it,
and the atmosphere is perfect, I really appreciate the weapon meta, the quest, the WaW next gen graphic finish ^^, I really like the custom maps with this graphic touch and this gameplay. Frankly it deserves to be more played. What I find unfortunate is that there are no other areas outside the bunker, like trenches, a swamp, elements of no man's land, one another building etc.. without altering the origin map for all that. Maybe one day you will do a big enlargement update as you wish :)
In any case I find that it will give it even more style than she already have and more re-playability

Kind Regards ++
Thank you for your comment and feedback! Yeah I feel the same, it is unfortunate that there are no other areas. I was playing with that idea but it would have taken too long to complete, since just after the release I was not abe to focus on mapping anymore. Maybe sometime in the future I will have time to expand the map a bit ;)

Cheers, ERAWEX

Double Post Merge: May 22, 2021, 01:48:36 pm
Hey! This map is so far pretty awesome, loving all the additions. One question though, how in the hell do you turn on power?
Hi! Thank you for your comment! The power is  located on the upper floor and is behind a door that requiers two "keys" (they look like books) to be opened. The first key is in the mystery box room on a box in the far right cornor. The second key is located just infront of the power door ontop of some sandbags.

Cheers, ERAWEX
Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 01:48:36 pm by ERAWEX
Date Registered: 1 July 2021
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Promeros's Groups
Promeros's Contact & Social Links
map looks pretty awsome but it keeps crashing my game... yes i have t4m installed and my textures are all on low could someone pls help me out?
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
map looks pretty awsome but it keeps crashing my game... yes i have t4m installed and my textures are all on low could someone pls help me out?
try to verify ur cod waw game files on steam, maybe that will fix the problem

Loading ...