UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: ERAWEX on April 15, 2020, 05:06:08 pm

Title: Shi No Mori - Nacht der Untoten reborn (2.0 RELEASED!)
Post by: ERAWEX on April 15, 2020, 05:06:08 pm
SHI NO MORI 2.0​​​​​​

A cross between Nacht der Untoten, Shi No Numa and Mob of the Dead.

Shi No Mori is a complete recreation of the first zombies map released by Treyarch, with some slight alterations.
You have access to the outside and have a room dedicated to the power switch.
With an array of perks from almost all treyarch games, custom weapons, songs and easter eggs, Shi No Mori enhances the experience of
Nacht der Untoten to a whole new level.

The Map plays well and should give you some nostalgia while also giving you a feeling of freshness.

You can decide how you want to play the map. There are three main ways to play:

- Classic: Play just like in the old days and do not open any additional space so only the classic Nacht der Untoten layout can be played.

- Embracing the additons: Open the entire map and enjoy an easier gameplay.

- OP Mode: Completing the easter eggs to gain access to the secret rooms and stock up on perks and weapons.

Creator of the map:

ERAWEX

(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1050974564369388174/240D2294D91B962D2CD0D608201A06C83664221A/)

(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1050974564369388315/FE25E7C7EF52F25379C40718D88B36CAE30CB52E/)

(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1050974564369387902/7912DCA4D283D37EF6B332FC1B27D3B556FB414E/)

(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1050974974661370306/5187158A647A7B9366CA0E64D09761DF4AC6D9CE/)

Patch Notes
Added - Origins Staffs
Added - Blundergat/Acidgat
Added - Wave Gun
Added - Sliquifier
Added - Scavenger
Added - More playable space
Added - New easter eggs
Added - Loading screens and mission screen - The solo loading screen is in the mod folder and needs to be placed in the rootfolder manually
Added - More sounds, music and background music
Added - Two new power ups (Unlimited Ammo for 45 Sec and Blood money)
Added - Acidgat buildable kit
Added - Second boss zombie "Brutus" that appears from round 15 onwards
Added - The "Lab"
Added -  A weapon trading table to trade weapons between players
Added - More detail to the map
Added - Challenges to recive the staff (Is within the bigger easter egg)
Added - More FX to the map
Added - Pack A Punch Camo for all weapons

Fixed - The G-Spawn error that came from Vulture Aid
Fixed - Issues where players would get stuck in certain areas
Fixed - Clipping on stairs
Fixed - Visual errors where you could see through the map
Fixed - The easter egg guns that you were not able to pack a punch
Fixed - Issues with 3d sound
Fixed - Weapon stats to rebalance them

Removed - M14
Removed - Skorpion
Removed - M16

Other

- Zombies don't grab you anymore
- Redone the napalm boss zombie - now the acutall model and effects of the one in Shangri-La
- Balenced nearly all weapons to be nice to play with
- Message added at the start to warn about the issue with quick restart and death-restart (Reload the game and mod to fix this issue)
- Perk limit set to 12
- Staffs are available in the mystery box if they are lost.

Known Issues

- If either of the boss zombies are killed befor they spawn in fully, (Achieved with the staffs charge shot) the boss zombies will not spawn in the map anymore since the game thinks they never died.

Credits for scripts, support and other additions
HarryBo21 - BO 1-3 Perks/Ray Gun MKII

Bluntstuffy - Mortar Strike

Tobin_g1213 - MW Weapons

Gympie6 - Help desk support

Gogeta - Blundergat/Acidgat

Shippuden1592 - Staffs, Brutus, Napalm, Sliquifier, Scavenger and others

Erwin T. - Testing and Scripting

Thank you to all here and the ugx help desk for your support. If you feel like you should be on here please send me a message!

Easter Eggs
I will be making a full easter egg video soon. But until then this should help

Skulls:

Shoot three skulls that are outside the map to open the secret secret room with perks, pap, the game ending, the Lab, and Staff room. This needs to be completed in order to start with the other easter eggs.

Skull locations for the secret room. View at your own risk if you want to spoil the hunt for them. FYI there are more then just this easter egg.

https://imgur.com/a/W3tFBjj (https://imgur.com/a/W3tFBjj)

Staffs:

Step 1. Go to the lab and press the middle red button to start the EE. First you need to find the only five burning barrels around the map and shoot them in a specific order.  (you will hear sounds if you hit the right ones) This opens the door to the Staff room where you can pick them up.

Step 2. Go back down to the Lab and press the left button to start with the four staff challenges.

First challenge: Burn the bodies around the plane area.                  

Second Challenge: Shoot the sparking lights and electricity pylons around the map with the Wunderwaffe (there a five of them).

Third Challenge: Shoot the leaking pipes (you can hear dripping sound when near to them and there are only three of them).

Fourth Challenge: Destroy the crashed Japanese Zero's around the map with explosives (there are three and not to hard to see).

Step 3. You can now grab the staffs in the Staff room located by the first burning barrel you need to shoot. If you head back to the lab and press the last button you can recive another gift just bewere you will lose your gun.

Besides these, there are many other smaller easter eggs on the map you can look for and have fun with.

While doing the staff challenges you will be hearing sounds for completion so you know when your done aswell as the corresponding lights down in the lab.

Have fun!

Download Version 2.0 (T4M Required)

www.mediafire.com

For the people asking: Yes, the map was created from scratch by me. I took a lot of screenshots from nacht to rebuild the entire map myself.

If you come across any issues, bugs or have any questions please send me a message or leave a comment.

Enjoy!

- ERAWEX

Speedrun by Erwin T.

Title: Re: Shi No Mori - Nacht der Untoten reborn
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 15, 2020, 10:33:06 pm
Fanmagic - Boss Zombie
Is this an actual boss zombie with special abilities or just a cut/paste script for bullet sponge zombie?
Post by: ERAWEX on April 15, 2020, 10:37:41 pm

Is this an actual boss zombie with special abilities or just a cut/paste script for bullet sponge zombie?
Both, it's the napalm zombie script fanmagic made a while back.

Post by: Freazylex on April 16, 2020, 01:19:18 am
Hi, this is my first comment ever on ugx :) I must be pretty dumb.. But I only found Jugg ? I probably missed something ? Also I didn't saw any bosses, pack-a-punch or anything else ? I opened every doors (with points) that I saw and tried to shoot things, used the 2 radios etc but I didn't found anything else than 2 keys (one for the roof and one for..?)
Post by: ERAWEX on April 16, 2020, 12:11:26 pm

Hi, this is my first comment ever on ugx :) I must be pretty dumb.. But I only found Jugg ? I probably missed something ? Also I didn't saw any bosses, pack-a-punch or anything else ? I opened every doors (with points) that I saw and tried to shoot things, used the 2 radios etc but I didn't found anything else than 2 keys (one for the roof and one for..?)
Hi there, the other perks and pack a punch are within a room that is unlocked by completing an easter egg. Try finding/shooting objects in and outside the map. Once you see them it becomes pretty obvious.  If you still can't find anything just send me a message.
Post by: Lots0bots on April 17, 2020, 05:11:04 am
The map looks good so far, but I've had some problems. I got a lag spike when knifing a zombie, and a lot when I used the artillery strike. When I take a weapon from the box it doesn't give me it.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 17, 2020, 07:39:18 pm
Both, it's the napalm zombie script fanmagic made a while back.

Okay, thanks for clarifying O0
Post by: muffinme66 on April 19, 2020, 09:36:44 pm
not sure if its a problem on my end or not but when i play the map and try to buy a gun it dosent work. Like it spends the points but it dosent give me the gun. I tried all the wallbuys i could find aswell as the box and no luck.
Post by: ERAWEX on April 21, 2020, 11:43:11 am
The map looks good so far, but I've had some problems. I got a lag spike when knifing a zombie, and a lot when I used the artillery strike. When I take a weapon from the box it doesn't give me it.
Try reloading the map/mod after you die, that should get rid of your problem.

Double Post Merge: April 21, 2020, 11:49:18 am
not sure if its a problem on my end or not but when i play the map and try to buy a gun it dosent work. Like it spends the points but it dosent give me the gun. I tried all the wallbuys i could find aswell as the box and no luck.
Seems like a problem on your end. I have not come across that issue yet but I'd recommend restarting the mod to fix it.
Post by: mario12 on April 21, 2020, 05:40:56 pm
It's great to see that people like to keep the community alive and create maps for  in 2020 and it's great that custom maps live forever
Post by: galal mehrez on April 23, 2020, 12:59:28 am
Can you tell me plz where is the secret room? I shot the 3 small cup/can things and I got the mustang and Sally and activated the radio and I still can't find the room with the other perks and pap I already unlocked the power room that needs keys
Post by: ERAWEX on April 23, 2020, 09:42:37 am
Can you tell me plz where is the secret room? I shot the 3 small cup/can things and I got the mustang and Sally and activated the radio and I still can't find the room with the other perks and pap I already unlocked the power room that needs keys
These are the locations for the "secret room easter egg", shoot them in that order.

View at your own risk if you want to spoil the hunt for them.
Post by: galal mehrez on April 23, 2020, 10:15:48 am
These are the locations for the "secret room easter egg", shoot them in that order.

Ok ty

Double Post Merge: April 24, 2020, 01:52:45 am

Ooooh now I know why u want able to see any skulls...... The problem is with my monitor like I would have to look very very closely to see them they hardly appear on my screen
Post by: ERAWEX on April 24, 2020, 05:24:08 pm
It's great to see that people like to keep the community alive and create maps for  in 2020 and it's great that custom maps live forever
Well stay tuned for more! ;)
Post by: dyslexicpotato on April 27, 2020, 01:20:27 am
Seems like a problem on your end. I have not come across that issue yet but I'd recommend restarting the mod to fix it.
Yeah I had this problem as well but it only happens if I go straight to the mystery box, if I buy a wall gun first then it doesn't happen. Restarting the  mod does fix it though
Title: Re: Shi No Mori - Nacht der Untoten reborn (Updated Verison 1.4)
Post by: isthispublic on April 28, 2020, 01:32:29 am
Mega?
Post by: ERAWEX on April 28, 2020, 05:59:54 pm
Mega?
I'm sorry I don't really know what you mean with "Mega?". Care to elaborate?
Post by: Atlas1 on May 04, 2020, 07:08:02 am
Hello ERAWEX. I have played on your map and it is very interesting idea to make Nacht der Untoten more creepy.                                                                                                              And during gameplay I have figured some problems: 1. At the moment when I get any damage from zombies or grenades my game just freezes on 1 sec. I tried to restart the game, but it doesn't help. I checked this problem on official maps and it does not appear there, so this happens only on Shi No Mori. (I also have T4M) 2. I can't get any weapons from the box or  walls. I spent my points on the weapon, but I don't get it.   Maybe this reply will help you to solve some issues wih the map and good luck.
Post by: ERAWEX on May 04, 2020, 03:10:52 pm
Hello ERAWEX. I have played on your map and it is very interesting idea to make Nacht der Untoten more creepy.                                                                                                              And during gameplay I have figured some problems: 1. At the moment when I get any damage from zombies or grenades my game just freezes on 1 sec. I tried to restart the game, but it doesn't help. I checked this problem on official maps and it does not appear there, so this happens only on Shi No Mori. (I also have T4M) 2. I can't get any weapons from the box or  walls. I spent my points on the weapon, but I don't get it.   Maybe this reply will help you to solve some issues wih the map and good luck.
Hi Atlas1,

Thank you for your comment. I have been adressed about this issue befor and I only have one solution. This error or problem occurs when the player dies and the game restarts or if you just "quick restart" the game. If you just quit the map and reload the mod it should get rid of that issue.

I do know that you have restarted the game and it still happens but if I get this issue and reload the mod the problem goes away for me.
Other then that I can't do to much about it. I have no idea why this occurs.

ERAWEX

Post by: isthispublic on May 07, 2020, 02:14:01 am
I'm sorry I don't really know what you mean with "Mega?". Care to elaborate?
Like a mega download link? if you cant do it then its alright.
Post by: ERAWEX on May 08, 2020, 08:56:01 pm
Like a mega download link? if you cant do it then its alright.
I see, no I have not uploaded it to Mega Download. Is it not possible for you to download it via Mediafire?
Post by: Corthia on May 12, 2020, 04:46:19 am
Hey game keeps crashing everytime i try to play it how can i fix
Post by: AssClapalot on May 13, 2020, 08:28:24 pm
Amazing Map Bro! I really enjoyed it especially those easter eggs O0 O0 O0
Post by: ERAWEX on May 15, 2020, 09:54:22 am
Hey game keeps crashing everytime i try to play it how can i fix
Have you downloaded and installed T4M?
Post by: Iron_Giant12 on May 20, 2020, 09:20:57 am
I found a nasty glitch. If you jump on the railing by the sofa in the start room then you get stuck and are forced to restart. Once you've restarted you will no longer be able to pick up weapons from the box.
Post by: RainOfPain1255 on May 21, 2020, 01:00:25 am
Map fails to extract, no idea why. Works fine on my computer, but this is my friends computer.
https://i.imgur.com/wzd1dZJ.png (https://i.imgur.com/wzd1dZJ.png)
Post by: Iron_Giant12 on May 22, 2020, 07:56:18 pm
So I've been hunting for the easter egg weapons and found two, the ms & the df. I'm looking for a third but can't find anything. I've tried shooting everything with the ms and am not sure if I need to shoot stuff with the df. Is the mortar strike used? Please drop me a hint if you're willing.
Post by: ERAWEX on May 22, 2020, 09:07:15 pm
I found a nasty glitch. If you jump on the railing by the sofa in the start room then you get stuck and are forced to restart. Once you've restarted you will no longer be able to pick up weapons from the box.
Thanks for the notice.

Regarding the getting weapons problem,  it occurs when you restart the game or die and restart but it is fixed by just reloading the mod and starting a new game.

Double Post Merge: May 22, 2020, 09:08:24 pm

Map fails to extract, no idea why. Works fine on my computer, but this is my friends computer.
https://i.imgur.com/wzd1dZJ.png (https://i.imgur.com/wzd1dZJ.png)
I have never come across this befor, has your friend downloaded/installed T4M?

Double Post Merge: May 22, 2020, 09:14:22 pm

So I've been hunting for the easter egg weapons and found two, the ms & the df. I'm looking for a third but can't find anything. I've tried shooting everything with the ms and am not sure if I need to shoot stuff with the df. Is the mortar strike used? Please drop me a hint if you're willing.
I think there is one more in the 1.4 version. Pretty hard to find, I would check the outside and top of the map ;)

But I will be soon releasing another maybe final update "version 2.0" which will have more easter eggs and some great new weapons, areas, redone boss zombie and other additions.
Post by: Iron_Giant12 on May 22, 2020, 10:30:16 pm
Sweet. I look forward to trying 2.0.  I've found a brick on the roof, which I assume is where the weapon is. I tried shooting it, and nothing happened. Am I still shooting things for the easter egg?

Great map btw.
Post by: RainOfPain1255 on May 23, 2020, 04:49:06 am
Thanks for the notice.

Regarding the getting weapons problem,  it occurs when you restart the game or die and restart but it is fixed by just reloading the mod and starting a new game.

Double Post Merge: May 22, 2020, 09:08:24 pm

I have never come across this befor, has your friend downloaded/installed T4M?

Double Post Merge: May 22, 2020, 09:14:22 pm

I think there is one more in the 1.4 version. Pretty hard to find, I would check the outside and top of the map ;)

But I will be soon releasing another maybe final update "version 2.0" which will have more easter eggs and some great new weapons, areas, redone boss zombie and other additions.
Yes, he has T4M installed in the root folder of COD WAW
Post by: ERAWEX on May 24, 2020, 11:41:03 am
Sweet. I look forward to trying 2.0.  I've found a brick on the roof, which I assume is where the weapon is. I tried shooting it, and nothing happened. Am I still shooting things for the easter egg?

Great map btw.
Im assuming we are talking about the same thing, try getting up there. It is possible to get up on the roof through a series of jumps (for people who want to explore the outside of the map). It has something to find up there.

Cheers for that I hope you'll enjoy it!

Double Post Merge: May 24, 2020, 11:48:01 am
Yes, he has T4M installed in the root folder of COD WAW
Alright well ive never seen that error befor and tried searching for it on the forum but couldn't find anything on it. I'm sorry it doesn't work, maybe try to run the installer as administrator other then that I can't think of anything else that would help.
Post by: Iron_Giant12 on May 24, 2020, 12:04:36 pm
Nice one. I found my way up there. Awesome weapon. :D
Post by: RainOfPain1255 on May 24, 2020, 09:26:42 pm
Im assuming we are talking about the same thing, try getting up there. It is possible to get up on the roof through a series of jumps (for people who want to explore the outside of the map). It has something to find up there.

Cheers for that I hope you'll enjoy it!

Double Post Merge: May 24, 2020, 11:48:01 am

Alright well ive never seen that error befor and tried searching for it on the forum but couldn't find anything on it. I'm sorry it doesn't work, maybe try to run the installer as administrator other then that I can't think of anything else that would help.
I took your mod from my mods folder, directly archived it into a .rar, and sent it to him. unpacking it and placing it in the mods folder lets him load the mod, but when he tries to play he is missing a script or something like that.

so even when he gets it installed, it doesn't work.
Post by: ERAWEX on May 24, 2020, 09:44:15 pm
I took your mod from my mods folder, directly archived it into a .rar, and sent it to him. unpacking it and placing it in the mods folder lets him load the mod, but when he tries to play he is missing a script or something like that.

so even when he gets it installed, it doesn't work.
Weird.. I am afraid the problem might be your friends pc, since I haven't recived any messages about this error and as far as I know everyone who downloaded the map was able to play it. Maybe ask your friend to re-download it from the link on the main page and try again.

If the error still occurs send me a message telling me the exact script he is missing or the error that shows.
Post by: ERAWEX on June 04, 2020, 05:18:21 pm
With the new update this has been changed to the actuall Napalm Zombie from Shangri-La with all it's features.
Title: Re: Shi No Mori - Nacht der Untoten reborn (2.0 RELEASED!)
Post by: wazoo on June 23, 2020, 01:07:12 pm
whenever i turn on the power i get a spam message in the top left corner of my screen saying there will be a run time error if i do not have the mod tools patch, the spam gets pretty annoying as it takes up a shit ton of my screen, it only happens post power activation tho
Post by: ERAWEX on June 25, 2020, 05:30:37 pm
whenever i turn on the power i get a spam message in the top left corner of my screen saying there will be a run time error if i do not have the mod tools patch, the spam gets pretty annoying as it takes up a shit ton of my screen, it only happens post power activation tho
Weird, I have never heard something like that befor.

If the error says "install the mod tools patch" then do that and error should be fixed.

Post by: AssClapalot on July 06, 2020, 07:11:46 pm
Proud to announce that I finally completed the first ever speedrun on this map! https://youtu.be/tScb7I__yFE (https://youtu.be/tScb7I__yFE)
This run cost me a lot of effort to do, after several sleepless nights I could finally gather all my gamer skills and get that perfect split!
Thank you for this amazing map and keep on keeping on
Post by: xFer9 on July 30, 2020, 07:13:23 pm
Hey i've been playing this map and it looks really good! I like it alot but i had a couple of bugs i found on my first playthrough that I though I had to report. Sometimes the guns only let me fire once (Only one bullet) and then they force me to reload the whole clip.
The other bug i found was that I couldn't run anymore and was forced to only walk. Both these bugs happend at the same time. I'm developing a map and also had the reload problem so if you know how to solve it, it would be amazing.

Anyway its a really good map
Post by: terrariazilla on August 09, 2020, 02:41:57 am
Hey just wanted to report a bug that I was able to replicate. If you trade a weapon for the M2 Flamethrower in the power room, then go swap it (flamethrower) for a mystery box weapon, you then can have infinite guns from the mystery box. By the time I beat the game I had ~20 papped guns :P
Post by: ERAWEX on August 19, 2020, 03:48:57 pm
Hey just wanted to report a bug that I was able to replicate. If you trade a weapon for the M2 Flamethrower in the power room, then go swap it (flamethrower) for a mystery box weapon, you then can have infinite guns from the mystery box. By the time I beat the game I had ~20 papped guns :P
Yeah I am aware of this issue. I sadly have no real resolve for this. If you play the map and know of this problem, you can just avoid it on your own.

Double Post Merge: August 19, 2020, 03:51:59 pm
Hey i've been playing this map and it looks really good! I like it alot but i had a couple of bugs i found on my first playthrough that I though I had to report. Sometimes the guns only let me fire once (Only one bullet) and then they force me to reload the whole clip.
The other bug i found was that I couldn't run anymore and was forced to only walk. Both these bugs happend at the same time. I'm developing a map and also had the reload problem so if you know how to solve it, it would be amazing.

Anyway its a really good map
Thank you for playing the map, I am glad you like it. I have never had this issue and have no idea how you go about fixing it. If you can, could you tell me exactly when, where and how this bug came to be? By knowing what triggers the bug to happen, I would be able to figure it out quicker.
Post by: Ascended Zombie on August 19, 2020, 04:22:46 pm
Our playthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rayNKG7gUs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rayNKG7gUs) Very cool recreation of Nacht. We opened the key door and did the easter egg for all 4 staffs. We did have some trouble trying to pick up the wunder waffe multiple times though from the table. Ended up just getting it from the box to unlock the electric staff. Not sure what the purple black hole was for either when clicking on the lights. Thank you for the map @ERAWEX
Post by: cristian_morales on August 20, 2020, 09:37:49 pm
Everything about this map is amazing, nice work
Post by: ERAWEX on August 27, 2020, 05:48:50 pm
Our playthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rayNKG7gUs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rayNKG7gUs) Very cool recreation of Nacht. We opened the key door and did the easter egg for all 4 staffs. We did have some trouble trying to pick up the wunder waffe multiple times though from the table. Ended up just getting it from the box to unlock the electric staff. Not sure what the purple black hole was for either when clicking on the lights. Thank you for the map @ERAWEX
Watched your playthrough, enjoyed it very much! The Wunderwaffe can only be obtained once from that trigger. It's supposed to be used only for the easter egg but I implemented it a bit weird, meaning I didn't make it clear that that was how one should use it. Regarding the black hole, shoot it while it's ongoing to receive a treat.

I have an unreleased version of the map. I extended the easter egg and added a new room with some more weapons and features/fixes. If you want to make another video on the new unreleased version, I would be glad to send it over. Just send me a message ;)

Double Post Merge: August 27, 2020, 05:49:19 pm
Everything about this map is amazing, nice work
Cheers for that, I'm glad you liked it!
Post by: jack20 on August 31, 2020, 12:21:28 pm
why does it crash
Post by: ERAWEX on September 02, 2020, 12:10:29 pm
Does anyone want the next version with an extended easter egg and some other additions?

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2020, 12:12:12 pm
why does it crash
Did you install T4M?
Post by: BobSponge on September 07, 2020, 08:47:11 am
when i try to download the file and open it windows deffender says its a unwanted program at it may put my pc at risk, is this normal

Post by: superblake_ on September 08, 2020, 09:49:29 am
hi i just wanted to let you know it is a good map but i could not find second key and i hope you will update the map.
Post by: ERAWEX on September 15, 2020, 05:54:09 pm
when i try to download the file and open it windows deffender says its a unwanted program at it may put my pc at risk, is this normal
Yes.

Double Post Merge: September 15, 2020, 05:56:06 pm
hi i just wanted to let you know it is a good map but i could not find second key and i hope you will update the map.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. The first key is located in the mysterbox room and the second key is located on the wall next to the power room door. If you still canno't find them send me a messsage.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 21, 2020, 09:54:19 pm
For the size of the map and given the fact that we already know this map I'm impressed!
I had a good time finishing this map I love the doors, they are a very nice addition to the map, the skulls and fire barrels where really cool!
I also loved the Scavenger wow what a gun!

Loved this map, thank you for creating this awesome map!
Post by: Rein Mercuria on November 03, 2020, 04:34:25 am
Map looks great and amazingly fun! Was really looking forward to playing it with my friend, but it wouldnt launch in coop or solo.
Post by: jostar111801 on November 04, 2020, 02:41:28 pm
I got your map but everytime i start to play it, it will crash the game forcing me to turn off my pc, is there a way to fix it
Post by: ERAWEX on November 14, 2020, 02:47:50 pm
I got your map but everytime i start to play it, it will crash the game forcing me to turn off my pc, is there a way to fix it
Have you installed T4M?

Double Post Merge: November 14, 2020, 02:50:25 pm
Map looks great and amazingly fun! Was really looking forward to playing it with my friend, but it wouldnt launch in coop or solo.
Thanks! Your friend also needs to have T4M installed to be able to play with you. If he has installed it, I have no idea why it would not work. I have extensivly tested the multiplayer aspect of the map and everything should be working fine, besides some perk functions.

Double Post Merge: November 14, 2020, 02:51:50 pm
For the size of the map and given the fact that we already know this map I'm impressed!
I had a good time finishing this map I love the doors, they are a very nice addition to the map, the skulls and fire barrels where really cool!
I also loved the Scavenger wow what a gun!

Loved this map, thank you for creating this awesome map!
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!
Post by: sewn on December 02, 2020, 12:31:19 pm
no link
Post by: samy shadow on December 08, 2020, 03:11:00 pm
hello bro i really really love ur map i tried it in solo it works , but i got a problem with it while trying to play with friends ...we join lobby and the loading screen show up but in the end it get us out with a window to create online profile
note : -that we all have t4m installed last version .
-the problem pups up the players who join but always the person who host has no problem .
- it happens actually with other maps so we remove the t4m it will work well but your map need t4m .
can someone help me with this case plz
Post by: LIGHTNING on January 13, 2021, 05:51:45 am
why does it crash
u need to download t4m and lower the textures in the texture settings to play the map

Double Post Merge: January 13, 2021, 05:54:11 am
download t4m and lower the textures in the texture settings

Double Post Merge: January 13, 2021, 05:55:31 am
hello bro i really really love ur map i tried it in solo it works , but i got a problem with it while trying to play with friends ...we join lobby and the loading screen show up but in the end it get us out with a window to create online profile
note : -that we all have t4m installed last version .
-the problem pups up the players who join but always the person who host has no problem .
- it happens actually with other maps so we remove the t4m it will work well but your map need t4m .
can someone help me with this case plz
the latest version of t4m r45 only works on the steam and cd disc version of the game and not whatever version of the game u have
Post by: ivarn on January 27, 2021, 09:54:18 am
Hey I'm kinda shit at finding easter eggs and wouldn't mind getting spoiled, could anyone help me with the minor ones? Saw someone mentioned secret weapons and stuff.
I found the way to the roof (and it's secret weapon) but that's about it.

Thanks!
DM or reply is fine (made an account to post on this map lol)
Post by: Tojalito on February 14, 2021, 03:55:20 pm
This is one of my favorite modded maps, if not my favorite map (tho im kinda biased beacuse my favorite non modded map is Nacht der Untoten:D  ), besides some bugs and glitches that happen on co-op (mostly regarding perks and number of weapons) this is a gem of a map and a delight to see. Its also really nice to see modded maps of this quality being made this far onto the support of this game, it has almost 13 years of age and people are still making bangers for it. Keep up the good work and sorry for my bad english (not my native language):thumbsup-smiley:.
Post by: kissmybabyobama on March 07, 2021, 06:45:46 pm
where are the skulls
Post by: BayernOv on March 27, 2021, 01:34:18 am
:ugx_hand: Fuckin Awesome ! :ugxl:

I just tried it,
and the atmosphere is perfect, I really appreciate the weapon meta, the quest, the WaW next gen graphic finish ^^, I really like the custom maps with this graphic touch and this gameplay. Frankly it deserves to be more played. What I find unfortunate is that there are no other areas outside the bunker, like trenches, a swamp, elements of no man's land, one another building etc.. without altering the origin map for all that. Maybe one day you will do a big enlargement update as you wish :)
In any case I find that it will give it even more style than she already have and more re-playability

Kind Regards ++
Post by: Fatonamon on April 30, 2021, 07:00:08 pm
Hey! This map is so far pretty awesome, loving all the additions. One question though, how in the hell do you turn on power?

Post by: ERAWEX on May 22, 2021, 01:45:02 pm
:ugx_hand: Fuckin Awesome ! :ugxl:

I just tried it,
and the atmosphere is perfect, I really appreciate the weapon meta, the quest, the WaW next gen graphic finish ^^, I really like the custom maps with this graphic touch and this gameplay. Frankly it deserves to be more played. What I find unfortunate is that there are no other areas outside the bunker, like trenches, a swamp, elements of no man's land, one another building etc.. without altering the origin map for all that. Maybe one day you will do a big enlargement update as you wish :)
In any case I find that it will give it even more style than she already have and more re-playability

Kind Regards ++
Thank you for your comment and feedback! Yeah I feel the same, it is unfortunate that there are no other areas. I was playing with that idea but it would have taken too long to complete, since just after the release I was not abe to focus on mapping anymore. Maybe sometime in the future I will have time to expand the map a bit ;)

Cheers, ERAWEX

Double Post Merge: May 22, 2021, 01:48:36 pm
Hey! This map is so far pretty awesome, loving all the additions. One question though, how in the hell do you turn on power?
Hi! Thank you for your comment! The power is  located on the upper floor and is behind a door that requiers two "keys" (they look like books) to be opened. The first key is in the mystery box room on a box in the far right cornor. The second key is located just infront of the power door ontop of some sandbags.

Cheers, ERAWEX
Post by: Promeros on July 02, 2021, 08:08:17 am
map looks pretty awsome but it keeps crashing my game... yes i have t4m installed and my textures are all on low could someone pls help me out?
Post by: LIGHTNING on July 04, 2021, 07:45:48 pm
map looks pretty awsome but it keeps crashing my game... yes i have t4m installed and my textures are all on low could someone pls help me out?
try to verify ur cod waw game files on steam, maybe that will fix the problem