More
My Contact & Social Links
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
Loving this map, it has got to be one of the most well put together maps out there :)

There is an annoyance though, there are no guides for how anything works on this map, I have played it extensively before and even after this update I have no idea how to get/use/do half of the map's features.

And that underground guy thing, Id like to see video evidence of someone getting the damn perk from this thing, I drop down and quickly prone behind the sandbags when he isn't looking, he somehow sees me in a second, and spawns infinite verruckt sprinter crusaders in that tiny room, how am I even to survive?

This is a fantastic map, but its a shame there is next to no helpful info out there on it

For the bos room underground, you have to move behind the cover whenever he is not looking. If he begins to spot you, move to the nearest piece of cover. He tracks your distance from the time he spots you and will get alerted if you move to far. While getting through the actual room legit can be quite difficult, you can always run through it with zombie blood for a free pass :P

If you get spotted, the boy of silence will turn into mist which you can deal some damage to. After a certain amount of damage the doors will open and the crusaders will stop. If you bring a powerful weapon into the room, and go through when there arent to many zombies left, you shouldn't have much of an issue.

Im happy to help out with anything else your curious about :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
For the bos room underground, you have to move behind the cover whenever he is not looking. If he begins to spot you, move to the nearest piece of cover. He tracks your distance from the time he spots you and will get alerted if you move to far. While getting through the actual room legit can be quite difficult, you can always run through it with zombie blood for a free pass :P

If you get spotted, the boy of silence will turn into mist which you can deal some damage to. After a certain amount of damage the doors will open and the crusaders will stop. If you bring a powerful weapon into the room, and go through when there arent to many zombies left, you shouldn't have much of an issue.

Im happy to help out with anything else your curious about :)

That seems helpful, im inclined to give it another go at least, It just seemed weird how I dropped down immediately into cover when he wasn't looking, and I still got spotted. Maybe Zombie Blood will be the way to do it.
Im yet to get past 11 on this, the double Panzer and Generator Zombies is a Brutal Round, and with only an MP40 and weak Box gun its very difficult to do damage, before im on fire :lol: Im determined to survive to at least 20 or figure out some more EE stuff, I got Red Afterlife and collected 6/7 Blue Skulls but Ive no idea what they do :lol:
If I can get PAP with a decent gun, I might beat the Double Panzer, ill keep trying :)
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
That seems helpful, im inclined to give it another go at least, It just seemed weird how I dropped down immediately into cover when he wasn't looking, and I still got spotted. Maybe Zombie Blood will be the way to do it.
Im yet to get past 11 on this, the double Panzer and Generator Zombies is a Brutal Round, and with only an MP40 and weak Box gun its very difficult to do damage, before im on fire :lol: Im determined to survive to at least 20 or figure out some more EE stuff, I got Red Afterlife and collected 6/7 Blue Skulls but Ive no idea what they do :lol:
If I can get PAP with a decent gun, I might beat the Double Panzer, ill keep trying :)
Well yeah theirs no doubt that the map is difficult. While there will always be two panzers after the first panzer round, there is no guaranteed chance of the crusaders spawning with the panzers. There is a bit more randomness involved with that. Certain bosses (crusaders,brutus and helicopter) also can't spawn together, only one of these can be present on the map at once. But there is no limitations for the other bosses to maintain the difficulty. If you get double tap, you can take them out pretty quickly even with weak weapons. You can also use some of the early killstreaks such as the air strike or IMS to quickly kill them. The map does take a while to get used to and remains difficult even throughout the higher rounds. I can certainly say the gameplay is very different then many zombie maps and can take a while to get used to.

I also would suggest trying out the new perk I added into the map in the boy of silence room. It makes the map alot easier. Here are its benifits:
- Uneffected by mud/oil patches
- Become immune to catching fire & take significantly less fire damage
- Get dropshield and shockwave abilities which can be activated by holding down the use key. If a activation is canceled, you will switch over to the other ability. (EX: Canceling dropshield activation will switch your ability over to shockwave and vice versa)

EDIT:
Also not many people are aware of the syrette ability I have in this map. Holding down the use button when away from all triggers will cause the player to heal. This automatically regenerates all health and gives you two extra non regenerating hits, even with jugg. This can be quite useful on the early rounds to prevent deaths. Getting surge gin swaps out this for the dropshield and shockwave abilities.
Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:54:43 pm by redspace200
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Hell, if I knew the new perk stops you being affected by Oil id have bought it quickly last game, Definitely gonna use it.
Round 3 atm, 3 Skulls found in first Afterlife :) Have QED's and alright guns from a Fire Sale, this game might go somewhere :)
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
BEST MAP EVER! Hands Down!

Thank you to all involved for getting this final version out.

My buddy and I played the beta version so many times, I wish we could of tracked the amount of time played total .  ;)

This will keep us busy until the release of BO3 Custom Zombie maps!

Project Viking Final Released = #BestDayEver
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Died on 15, Im improving.
Whos decided to spawn me underground with ZERO chance of revival...
Also lost my 5 perk loadout before due to being landed on by a Panzer... not fun...
Zombie blood made the free perk a breeze, I got to PAP :D
Also managed to Upgrade Afterlife to 3 capacity somehow, found about 10 skulls, could be it.
A QED gave me a PAP Paralyser which helped a lot.
The difficulty in this map is unforgiving, and it provides a nice challenge a lot of maps don't have :)
Date Registered: 4 September 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
tadokoro's Groups
tadokoro's Contact & Social Links
Finally!! Amazing map :D
Date Registered: 28 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
javitron's Groups
javitron's Contact & Social Links
Please help i have a problem before the map load and i can start to play

In the load screen put

MAX_PRECACHE_ENTRIES exceded

please help me i want to play this map
Date Registered: 5 June 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
skorch951's Groups
skorch951's Contact & Social Links
For some reason this map is un-playable for me. everything in the map is tearing and stretched, i cant even see whats going on half the time. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
0gre_L0rd's Groups
0gre_L0rd's Contact & Social Links
Love this map, good job. Just one issue is some weapons and even the map itself seem to bug and stretch. Any ideas how to fix the models if it's a problem on my end?
Date Registered: 5 June 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
isteamplayer1's Groups
isteamplayer1's Contact & Social Links
Um, the download link doesn't work why actually it looks a great map an am willing to try it with a friend so yeah if you can give another download link that would be awesome.

Thanks!
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Um, the download link doesn't work why actually it looks a great map an am willing to try it with a friend so yeah if you can give another download link that would be awesome.

Thanks!

The download link works fine but it may be that the host site does not work in the region you're from. Do you have any known issues with Google Drive normally? Other than that, it should work OK so you might want to try again or try another browser.
Date Registered: 28 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
themanjhags's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
themanjhags's Contact & Social Links
How do enjoy a map that has so many boss zombies that you cant even explore the map. Totally stupid.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
How do enjoy a map that has so many boss zombies that you cant even explore the map. Totally stupid.

I have to admit it's one of the reasons I have trouble playing this map. It's technically very impressive but I feel Red went into overkill mode by incorporating too much into a small and close knit map. Still very impressive though but a bit overwhelming and difficult to fully enjoy.
Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
This map is defiantly my favorite map ever.

Loading ...