More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Signature
My maps:
Pietercity v1.0
Matrix V1.1
Pieternba2k's Groups
Pieternba2k's Contact & Social Linksbasketlbalpro-96PieternbaPieternba2kLove4theGame
(Image removed from quote.)

That was quite the struggle. Took me a few tries. Fun map!

Good to hear you enjoyed :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
Hey there, Great map.  I just want you to know that you can squeeze through the 1st triangle door for certain (at least in co-op) and then the zombies just stand there at the bottom of the map.  Also I think the 3rd door which is also a triangle you can squeeze through.  I know we did that with two of them.  There were a couple more that did not let us do this but we did not make it to the top of the map, there may be more.  Fun map - love the drops.!!!
Date Registered: 7 March 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Pieternba2k's Groups
Pieternba2k's Contact & Social Linksbasketlbalpro-96PieternbaPieternba2kLove4theGame
Hey there, Great map.  I just want you to know that you can squeeze through the 1st triangle door for certain (at least in co-op) and then the zombies just stand there at the bottom of the map.  Also I think the 3rd door which is also a triangle you can squeeze through.  I know we did that with two of them.  There were a couple more that did not let us do this but we did not make it to the top of the map, there may be more.  Fun map - love the drops.!!!
Good to hear you enjoyed the map. This is the first time i have heard this kinda glitch. Ive no real intention to update the map due to my university college starting again soon so I would just suggest not use the glitch so you can enjoy it! Have fun! :)
Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 09:32:32 pm by Pieternba2k
Date Registered: 3 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SirBrent's Groups
SirBrent's Contact & Social Links
Super fun map and very challenging. HOWEVER, there is a huge game breaking bug where you can literally jump over/around each one of the barriers without purchasing them all the way up to the top. Not only that, but after you climb up so high and kill all the zombies the rounds start to skip. So i got to round 40 just now in like 15 mins. Only thing you have to kill is the spaceguy and the fire zombie cause those put a pause on the round skip bug.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Pieternba2k's Groups
Super fun map and very challenging. HOWEVER, there is a huge game breaking bug where you can literally jump over/around each one of the barriers without purchasing them all the way up to the top. Not only that, but after you climb up so high and kill all the zombies the rounds start to skip. So i got to round 40 just now in like 15 mins. Only thing you have to kill is the spaceguy and the fire zombie cause those put a pause on the round skip bug.

Great to hear you enjoyed it! unfortunately I lost the map files so there wont be an update coming, I would suggest just to not use the glitch if you wanna have fun! :)
Date Registered: 2 April 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alext03134's Groups
alext03134's Contact & Social Links
Hey man, I read in the description that you had some help adding in the black ops 1 guns. was this from a download or some post? I'm curious because I'm making a map too and just got the black ops 2 guns to work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Pieternba2k's Groups
Hey man, I read in the description that you had some help adding in the black ops 1 guns. was this from a download or some post? I'm curious because I'm making a map too and just got the black ops 2 guns to work.

add me on discord Pieternba2k #9386
Date Registered: 9 October 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
CITRUSMADDS's Groups
CITRUSMADDS's Contact & Social LinksCITRUSMADDS
Could you buff the Maboy a bit? I run out of ammo with it very quickly and when I accidentally knife into the pap powerup and get it I usually restart.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
CITRUSMADDS's Groups
Im pretty stuck, every time I get a bit high I run out of ammo. Once I run out of ammo I need to buy guns/ammo off the wall, but then I cant buy the doors or perks. 
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
CITRUSMADDS's Groups
Can someone tell me what a good strat is? I keep running out of ammo by round 11-13. Ive been buying the steakout and ak74u and going with those, but other than that I dont know any other way to comeplete the map.   
Date Registered: 20 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dawid223's Groups
Dawid223's Contact & Social Links
Any chance you could make it so there's no special zombies on the map? I'm trying to play this with my friend but its ridiculously difficult once special zombies spawn, there's no way to fight them together and it goes to crap.

Other than that, really enjoyable map. Wish there was more like cube unlimited :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Pieternba2k's Groups
Any chance you could make it so there's no special zombies on the map? I'm trying to play this with my friend but its ridiculously difficult once special zombies spawn, there's no way to fight them together and it goes to crap.

Other than that, really enjoyable map. Wish there was more like cube unlimited :D

sorry not going to do it. the whole purpose is having the moon and napalm zomboe. glad to hear you like it, and if you keep trying you ll make it :)
Date Registered: 20 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dawid223's Groups
Dawid223's Contact & Social Links
Yea we made it, realied that instead of just shooting them, make Napalm one explode by getting close and let moon catch you so he dies quick :P

Need more maps like this! Super fun to progress thru floors.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Pieternba2k's Groups
Yea we made it, realied that instead of just shooting them, make Napalm one explode by getting close and let moon catch you so he dies quick :P

Need more maps like this! Super fun to progress thru floors.

great to hear you liked it! thats the whole purpose :)

Loading ...