UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Pieternba2k on July 21, 2017, 04:00:39 pm

Title: PIETERCITY v1.0
Post by: Pieternba2k on July 21, 2017, 04:00:39 pm
Here my official first map: Pieter/Icecity (No t4m needed)

(https://i.gyazo.com/67572568a383bf820934ea5911b6dd28.jpg)

(https://i.gyazo.com/7903102123cb71fd5ae2173cf659f9fd.jpg)

www.mediafire.com

Pietercity: created by Pieternba2k  --- No t4m Needed!!
----------------------------------
Credits and huge thanks for all these hero's:
Shippuden (All black ops 1 weapons)
Redspace (Napalm/moon zombie)
Jerrie13 (pack a punch powerup/character Models + a lot more)
Gympie5 (scripting + a lot more)
Bamskater (All black ops 1 perks)
DidUknowiPwn (perk powerup script)
KDXDARK (Alien powerups script)
Fusorf (Blackops3 perk shaders)
CFG Factory
UGX
-----------------------------------
if I forgot to credit you make sure to send me a message and Ill update this list as soon as possible!
Enjoy the Map
----------------------------------
Features:

2 Boss zombies
Black ops 1 wonder weapon
Black ops 1 Perks/weapons
Intense Gameplay/ Hard difficulty
Buyable ending
Custom textures/camos

Beta testers:

Lenny
seener
Jerrie13
Gympie5
theKing702
Custompwn
Pschycofin

Gameplay style Inspired by:
Cheese cube unlimited by Zombiekiller

The map includes some minor bugs/glitches and Ill try to fix them in the future
You propably wont even notice them so dont worry

Enjoy and any feedback is welcome! ^^

Title: Re: PIETERCITY
Post by: gympie6 on July 21, 2017, 05:15:38 pm
Looks awesome man! Really gonna try it out!  ;)
Post by: blackops6516 on July 21, 2017, 05:45:04 pm
de you add 3 hit down with out jugg ?  :)
Post by: Pieternba2k on July 21, 2017, 06:03:47 pm
de you add 3 hit down with out jugg ?  :)
I might do it later when I update the map but for now play without it, jugg is not even that hard to reach so youll be fine. Thanks for the tip and I will definitely consider it with the update later
Post by: calebandres21354 on July 21, 2017, 11:42:25 pm
this is a great map i would recommend this to anyone who wants a simple difficult map
Post by: JustCallMeAlec on July 22, 2017, 12:39:46 am
Sweet, will be livestreaming this map in a few minutes.
(Assuming everything works as intended)
Post by: Pieternba2k on July 22, 2017, 04:27:18 am
this is a great map i would recommend this to anyone who wants a simple difficult map

Thanks appreciate it, glad you enjoyed! ^^

Double Post Merge: July 22, 2017, 12:59:29 pm
Sweet, will be livestreaming this map in a few minutes.
(Assuming everything works as intended)
Very cool could you show me the link I would to see it! ^^
Title: Re: PIETERCITY v1.0
Post by: Rare10124 on July 23, 2017, 06:11:05 am
Beat the map on round 30

I had the points by round 22, I decided to go for round 30 because why not

Excellent map wish it had a custom ammo counter but hey beggars can't be choosers

Kudos my man Kudos
Post by: Pieternba2k on July 23, 2017, 06:23:04 am
Beat the map on round 30

I had the points by round 22, I decided to go for round 30 because why not

Excellent map wish it had a custom ammo counter but hey beggars can't be choosers

Kudos my man Kudos

Thanks man good to hear you enjoyed the map! ^^
Post by: blackops6516 on July 23, 2017, 06:43:55 am
this map is awesome  :)
Post by: Pieternba2k on July 23, 2017, 07:10:05 am
this map is awesome  :)

Good to hear! :)
Post by: JustCallMeAlec on July 24, 2017, 09:57:09 pm
Thanks appreciate it, glad you enjoyed! ^^

Double Post Merge: July 22, 2017, 12:59:29 pm
Very cool could you show me the link I would to see it! ^^

You probably wouldn't have liked what I said about the map. Long story short, it was too "Cheese Cube" for me.  :'(
Post by: Pieternba2k on July 25, 2017, 06:46:02 am
You probably wouldn't have liked what I said about the map. Long story short, it was too "Cheese Cube" for me.  :'(

I understand where you are coming from, as the gamestyle is very similar. I tried to be original thought, as I didnt want to remaster/retexture the map
Post by: RayGuNNXXX123 on July 31, 2017, 08:21:07 pm
It's okay. I raged a few times do to missing a jump and falling to my death. :D
Post by: PhilMcHawk on August 01, 2017, 12:29:59 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FyCZZ7QR.png&hash=40cd81ed4c71d89bd206270bf7cc125633a73c48)

That was quite the struggle. Took me a few tries. Fun map!
Post by: Pieternba2k on August 04, 2017, 07:53:39 am
(http://i.imgur.com/yCZZ7QR.png)

That was quite the struggle. Took me a few tries. Fun map!

Good to hear you enjoyed :)
Post by: CraftBrewMan on August 25, 2017, 07:42:57 pm
Hey there, Great map.  I just want you to know that you can squeeze through the 1st triangle door for certain (at least in co-op) and then the zombies just stand there at the bottom of the map.  Also I think the 3rd door which is also a triangle you can squeeze through.  I know we did that with two of them.  There were a couple more that did not let us do this but we did not make it to the top of the map, there may be more.  Fun map - love the drops.!!!
Post by: Pieternba2k on August 27, 2017, 09:31:51 pm
Hey there, Great map.  I just want you to know that you can squeeze through the 1st triangle door for certain (at least in co-op) and then the zombies just stand there at the bottom of the map.  Also I think the 3rd door which is also a triangle you can squeeze through.  I know we did that with two of them.  There were a couple more that did not let us do this but we did not make it to the top of the map, there may be more.  Fun map - love the drops.!!!
Good to hear you enjoyed the map. This is the first time i have heard this kinda glitch. Ive no real intention to update the map due to my university college starting again soon so I would just suggest not use the glitch so you can enjoy it! Have fun! :)
Post by: SirBrent on September 17, 2017, 07:49:01 pm
Super fun map and very challenging. HOWEVER, there is a huge game breaking bug where you can literally jump over/around each one of the barriers without purchasing them all the way up to the top. Not only that, but after you climb up so high and kill all the zombies the rounds start to skip. So i got to round 40 just now in like 15 mins. Only thing you have to kill is the spaceguy and the fire zombie cause those put a pause on the round skip bug.
Post by: Pieternba2k on September 25, 2017, 04:48:14 pm
Super fun map and very challenging. HOWEVER, there is a huge game breaking bug where you can literally jump over/around each one of the barriers without purchasing them all the way up to the top. Not only that, but after you climb up so high and kill all the zombies the rounds start to skip. So i got to round 40 just now in like 15 mins. Only thing you have to kill is the spaceguy and the fire zombie cause those put a pause on the round skip bug.

Great to hear you enjoyed it! unfortunately I lost the map files so there wont be an update coming, I would suggest just to not use the glitch if you wanna have fun! :)
Post by: alext03134 on October 01, 2017, 06:27:38 pm
Hey man, I read in the description that you had some help adding in the black ops 1 guns. was this from a download or some post? I'm curious because I'm making a map too and just got the black ops 2 guns to work.
Post by: Pieternba2k on October 04, 2017, 09:00:30 pm
Hey man, I read in the description that you had some help adding in the black ops 1 guns. was this from a download or some post? I'm curious because I'm making a map too and just got the black ops 2 guns to work.

add me on discord Pieternba2k #9386
Post by: CITRUSMADDS on October 12, 2017, 10:24:49 pm
Could you buff the Maboy a bit? I run out of ammo with it very quickly and when I accidentally knife into the pap powerup and get it I usually restart.
Post by: CITRUSMADDS on October 12, 2017, 10:58:33 pm
Im pretty stuck, every time I get a bit high I run out of ammo. Once I run out of ammo I need to buy guns/ammo off the wall, but then I cant buy the doors or perks. 
Post by: CITRUSMADDS on October 13, 2017, 01:30:31 am
Can someone tell me what a good strat is? I keep running out of ammo by round 11-13. Ive been buying the steakout and ak74u and going with those, but other than that I dont know any other way to comeplete the map.   
Post by: Dawid223 on October 15, 2017, 03:10:51 pm
Any chance you could make it so there's no special zombies on the map? I'm trying to play this with my friend but its ridiculously difficult once special zombies spawn, there's no way to fight them together and it goes to crap.

Other than that, really enjoyable map. Wish there was more like cube unlimited :D
Post by: Pieternba2k on October 19, 2017, 10:41:27 am
Any chance you could make it so there's no special zombies on the map? I'm trying to play this with my friend but its ridiculously difficult once special zombies spawn, there's no way to fight them together and it goes to crap.

Other than that, really enjoyable map. Wish there was more like cube unlimited :D

sorry not going to do it. the whole purpose is having the moon and napalm zomboe. glad to hear you like it, and if you keep trying you ll make it :)
Post by: Dawid223 on October 19, 2017, 05:24:36 pm
Yea we made it, realied that instead of just shooting them, make Napalm one explode by getting close and let moon catch you so he dies quick :P

Need more maps like this! Super fun to progress thru floors.
Post by: Pieternba2k on October 23, 2017, 06:17:18 pm
Yea we made it, realied that instead of just shooting them, make Napalm one explode by getting close and let moon catch you so he dies quick :P

Need more maps like this! Super fun to progress thru floors.

great to hear you liked it! thats the whole purpose :)