Date Registered: 2 December 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Paylasici's Groups
Paylasici's Contact & Social Links
Wow there's even still an upcoming update? Awesome news. But Round 25? New friends? Yikes, that doesn't bode well for us haha. Gotta be honest, I don't think my team can manage to last until Round 20+; heck we barely managed in Round 17 (until we had to commit quasi-suicide because we were running out of time due to work/school the next day).

Game was intense; during the whole duration of the game, I stepped into the shoes of a a military sergeant barking orders to my siblings (and two of them are way older than me and barristers. Imagine that.) over the cacophony of shrieks, guffaws and hysterical laughter. "Don't open the door yet!" "Panzeerrrr incoming! Hold your ground!" "Screw this, every man for himself!"

But I guess it'll be interesting to see my team quickly crumble under pressure when your so called new found friends gives us a warm greeting when they start to feel complacent and smug on higher rounds (assuming we ever reach Round 25, that is). Anyway, thanks and cheers for the update!

Hey any idea how you played as team? T4M seems to crash in co-op with the error "Server Authentication Failure".
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
Signature
A.K.A IamBEAR
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
Wow this map looks great, how on earth do you get the venom x because I really want that gun :P
Date Registered: 30 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
EXO720's Groups
EXO720's Contact & Social Links
Are you going to port this to Black Ops 3?
Date Registered: 2 December 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Paylasici's Groups
Paylasici's Contact & Social Links
Wow this map looks great, how on earth do you get the venom x because I really want that gun :P

Have you managed to make it run in Co-Op?
Date Registered: 23 April 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
mewmewpower's Groups
mewmewpower's Contact & Social Links
Top floor is so buggy. Tons of places you can just stand and zombies will either just stand still, or die (and respawn?) (Elevator, near helipad)
Zombies seem to die whilst spawning in too. I've just watched 5 zombies all die just after ripping through a baricade, just to die before jumping over.
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Top floor is so buggy. Tons of places you can just stand and zombies will either just stand still, or die (and respawn?) (Elevator, near helipad)
Zombies seem to die whilst spawning in too. I've just watched 5 zombies all die just after ripping through a baricade, just to die before jumping over.
I remember him saying that he made the respawn distance super small to speed up gameplay that's why you see random zombies just dropping for no reason.
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
yeah I know that this map is like a year old but I recently got a computer to finally run it but I wanted to ask about the storm PSR. I'm unable to get it from the box, I have played countless games spinning the box as much as possible to get it but I haven't got it once... just to point out I have always made sure I don't have any wonder weps while spinning the box (its only the psr I cant get)
Date Registered: 5 April 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Lemonsquis's Groups
Lemonsquis's Contact & Social Links
it crashes when i play on solo with t4m installed
Date Registered: 27 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
TheDoland's Groups
TheDoland's Contact & Social Linksimdoland76561198120960156thedoland2TheDoland
When I load the map it bugs out and runs real slow. I'm able to see through floors and it just doesn't run right. I played this on my old computer and it ran fine, but it's doing this with my new one so I don't get it.
Date Registered: 10 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Elite0087's Groups
Elite0087's Contact & Social Links
So, I tried to run this map after installing it and T4M, but I can't get past the loading screen. After it says "Activision" the loading just stops, then after awhile it just crashes. The hell do I do?

Loading ...