Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
what were you doing when that came up?

usually get that if the player was "linked" to something in script and tried to change stance

I was in the section to the left of the starting area, right next to the box location, just killing zombies, and that message had just popped up, which of course ended the game. I played it a few times after, did more and got farther, everything seemed ok. Except what looked like a perk drop (bottle), when I got it, it said "no treat for you".
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
Great map. The ONLY issue I've found is that solo revive lets the zombies stand on you while you're down, which means they kill you again the moment you stand back up.

seems like it's kinda iffy if it works, like sometimes they all go, sometime they don't, and sometimes they go and come back... Idk the cause of this, I do know that the solo revive retreat interest is in the middle where the ending is
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
seems like it's kinda iffy if it works, like sometimes they all go, sometime they don't, and sometimes they go and come back... Idk the cause of this, I do know that the solo revive retreat interest is in the middle where the ending is
find the line that looks like this in zombiemode.gsc
   z_interest create_zombie_point_of_interest( 45000, 60000, 1000, true );
it might be revive_retreat_point for you
but just set the three to higher units than the size of your map. fixed my issues with zombies only going to the retreat point if i was in the distance of the points. if you go outside then they will just pile on you. not sure if thats your problem but its worth a shot. and i measured mine (x,y,z) on the points so measure your map that way and you should be good
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
nice map i could buy the buyable ending in 22 rounds good job
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Signature
It's hard to go wrong with the color blue!
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
I beat the map, gameplay here: https://youtu.be/MpoLDCKIstA

Short review:
-Good: nice coloration and details, fittingly simple EE for a simple map, clever map layout, good use of space (no single area is devoid of features), no lunge-and-stab animation with melee
-Less Good: some of the map concepts are unoriginal, some of the soul chests are in dangerous spots while still having really short range for receiving souls, PaP is too easy, some of the wall weapons are less than useful (also, SCAR-H feels kinda weak for a high-powered battle rifle), unbuyable doors are plentiful, Perk bottles sometimes "give" Perks you already have
-Bad: the last 2 soul chests need a lot of souls (about 40-50, that becomes a chore), plus once I open them up while playing solo, I can't take a break to buy a Perk or PaP my gun because the soul chests reset too quickly, and Quick Revive solo is garbage because the zombies pile up on you, and there's a strange round skip glitch when using the teleporter to PaP (captured in my video at 29:00)
Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 06:28:45 pm by Raspica Blue
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Loved the map, textures are amazing. The only "downside" is the weapon camos, the animation moves way too fast(if you wanted to mimic the lava)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Loved the map, textures are amazing. The only "downside" is the weapon camos, the animation moves way too fast(if you wanted to mimic the lava)

I could add a static camo if you like?

Double Post Merge: December 14, 2015, 02:08:23 am
I beat the map, gameplay here: https://youtu.be/MpoLDCKIstA

Short review:
-Good: nice coloration and details, fittingly simple EE for a simple map, clever map layout, good use of space (no single area is devoid of features), no lunge-and-stab animation with melee
-Less Good: some of the map concepts are unoriginal, some of the soul chests are in dangerous spots while still having really short range for receiving souls, PaP is too easy, some of the wall weapons are less than useful (also, SCAR-H feels kinda weak for a high-powered battle rifle), unbuyable doors are plentiful, Perk bottles sometimes "give" Perks you already have
-Bad: the last 2 soul chests need a lot of souls (about 40-50, that becomes a chore), plus once I open them up while playing solo, I can't take a break to buy a Perk or PaP my gun because the soul chests reset too quickly, and Quick Revive solo is garbage because the zombies pile up on you, and there's a strange round skip glitch when using the teleporter to PaP (captured in my video at 29:00)

I'll look into an other update where the soul chest radius are a little bigger and the close time is extended, Don't forget that the chests are going to be a challenge as you are rewarded for it. Also I'll look into some of the weapon files (Scar-H is in the second room don't forget for damage) lastly I'll look at the solo revive retreat. works on my verison...
Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:08:23 am by NGcaudle
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
I could add a static camo if you like?

Double Post Merge: December 14, 2015, 02:08:23 am
I'll look into an other update where the soul chest radius are a little bigger and the close time is extended, Don't forget that the chests are going to be a challenge as you are rewarded for it. Also I'll look into some of the weapon files (Scar-H is in the second room don't forget for damage) lastly I'll look at the solo revive retreat. works on my verison...
The thing with soul chests, in a more open map, I don't mind if they have a really short radius. But on a tight map where I can still run trains but I keep worrying that the chest might close any moment, I feel like there should be a fairer radius. As for the timer itself, just giving enough to PaP is fine, I think.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
The thing with soul chests, in a more open map, I don't mind if they have a really short radius. But on a tight map where I can still run trains but I keep worrying that the chest might close any moment, I feel like there should be a fairer radius. As for the timer itself, just giving enough to PaP is fine, I think.

Ok well I'll look into making it take 2 1/2 min to close instead of a min. I don;t want it too easy
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Raspica Blue's Groups
Ok well I'll look into making it take 2 1/2 min to close instead of a min. I don;t want it too easy
Yeah, we don't need more than 2.5 min to buy a couple perks.
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
maybe slow down the animation a bit? just to get more of a lava feel
Date Registered: 18 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Maheuz's Groups
Maheuz's Contact & Social Links
Can You Add the MEGA link Plz?, in media fire it's 1 hour to download!  :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Can You Add the MEGA link Plz?, in media fire it's 1 hour to download!  :poker:

uploading to Mega atm (also mediafire) as I updated the map.

Double Post Merge: December 15, 2015, 04:36:15 am
Update 2:

weapon bob

soul chest radius and close timer increased

texture fixes

(Solo) Quick revive does a nuke before you are revived to counter the zombies still attacking sometiomes
Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:36:15 am by NGcaudle
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
uploading to Mega atm (also mediafire) as I updated the map.

Double Post Merge: December 15, 2015, 04:36:15 am
Update 2:

weapon bob

soul chest radius and close timer increased

texture fixes

(Solo) Quick revive does a nuke before you are revived to counter the zombies still attacking sometiomes
Did you try what I told you? About the quick revive
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Did you try what I told you? About the quick revive

nope

Loading ...