UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] The Swan by AwesomePieMan and HexZombies (Released)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Alright listen people, the map is challenging - it was designed that way, it takes time to learn just like any other map - everything you need to survive is on the map.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
My friends and I are on the step where you power up the battery with the traps. We also have the staffs.  I personally think this map is great Hex! Avogardo is a little op, but not really. Good job Hex and Pieman!
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
My friends and I are on the step where you power up the battery with the traps. We also have the staffs.  I personally think this map is great Hex! Avogardo is a little op, but not really. Good job Hex and Pieman!
thanks man and there is something in the map that will take care of the boss zombies hurting u hint hint ;)
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
The thing that makes this map better is because it is hard! every map that comes out these days is just train in one area and beat the map. This map has a ton of different areas for you to hold off in or train if you want to. The Avogadro is hard but you just have to play it tactically he doesn't take that many knives to kill just make sure you are in the right place when you chose to fight him.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I agree. I like maps that are challenging but still possible to beat on solo with the right weapons. I hate maps that are far too easy, with a super op training area where you can easily get to round 100 without getting hit
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
The thing that makes this map better is because it is hard! every map that comes out these days is just train in one area and beat the map. This map has a ton of different areas for you to hold off in or train if you want to. The Avogadro is hard but you just have to play it tactically he doesn't take that many knives to kill just make sure you are in the right place when you chose to fight him.
^^^^ very well said :D

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 09:58:56 pm
I agree. I like maps that are challenging but still possible to beat on solo with the right weapons. I hate maps that are far too easy, with a super op training area where you can easily get to round 100 without getting hit
thanks man we appreciate you saying that :D
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
Just because I said the map was difficult does not mean that im saying its a bad map. I guess im the only one that died many many times. I told them I was going to play the map and give my feedback and thats what I did. My first impressions of the map are its tough. Never once did I say the map was horrible or did I say that I was never playing it again. I guess the positive things I said were shadowed by me saying the map was hard. From now on I will keep my opinions to myself :-X
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Just because I said the map was difficult does not mean that im saying its a bad map. I guess im the only one that died many many times. I told them I was going to play the map and give my feedback and thats what I did. My first impressions of the map are its tough. Never once did I say the map was horrible or did I say that I was never playing it again. I guess the positive things I said were shadowed by me saying the map was hard. From now on I will keep my opinions to myself :-X
I understand man, my apologies - the map is hard i get that but its the kinda map that needs multiple playthroughs to get a hang of.
Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
great map. well done guys :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
great map. well done guys :)
thanks man :) we both appreciate it.
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
you guys planning on making any more maps together? I believe this is the first map to have 2 people release it together. And its an amazing map
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
you guys planning on making any more maps together? I believe this is the first map to have 2 people release it together. And its an amazing map
Yea something will be in the works soon
Date Registered: 16 March 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
palomera12's Groups
palomera12's Contact & Social Links
Are you saying that the elemental staffs are on this map?
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Are you saying that the elemental staffs are on this map?

Yes they are ;)
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Yes they are ;)

they will be on my new map too! :D

Loading ...