UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by chromastone10
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
awesome map ,that creepy feel you were going for ,you've nailed it . think this is first time anyones managed to combine horror and custom zombies , this is amazing on so many levels , thx for all your hard work bringing us zombie fans this . :)
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I don't think it's a spawner count issue, I think it's a zone issue. The spawners out there are sevverely under-utilized by the game when only one of 2-4 players are outside.

how do I fix it then?
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 16 minutes ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
One question: How do the ghosts spawn often, and where?
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
One question: How do the ghosts spawn often, and where?

from what i can gather, there are several locations in the game they spawn in, but only one at a time, if the room is blackened out, they'll spawn in there and die when you leave, every few rounds, it'll trigger a ghost round for everyone
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
from what i can gather, there are several locations in the game they spawn in, but only one at a time, if the room is blackened out, they'll spawn in there and die when you leave, every few rounds, it'll trigger a ghost round for everyone

Try to imagine the fog is the house from buried, except the fog will move around the map every 4 rounds (on buried the house just lights up), standing in the fog will cause witches to keep spawning and spawning no matter what round just like standing in the house, the first time you enter the fog when its in a new location (or when the house lights up on buried) the ghosts will follow you out of the fog until all are killed for a free perk
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Try to imagine the fog is the house from buried, except the fog will move around the map every 4 rounds (on buried the house just lights up), standing in the fog will cause witches to keep spawning and spawning no matter what round just like standing in the house, the first time you enter the fog when its in a new location (or when the house lights up on buried) the ghosts will follow you out of the fog until all are killed for a free perk

i meant that, i finally managed to play today, 4 player too, good map, the mk 2 which happened to be my first weapon and the first box pull seems rather UP both on zombies and the boss, i thik it should retain its OPness from BO2
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
It's my first gameplay and all i can say is.. the map is freaking awesome! Congratulations Chroma! this map is x10 times better than Lorkeep Station  :P
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Managed to complete the easter egg in just 8 rounds:

Not sure if that's the earliest round or not! :P

Now for my review...

This map is by far one of the best, if not THE best, custom map I've ever played. Everything is so damn incredible that I'm gonna have to split it up into sections:

GUNS: Every single gun (at least that I've used so far) has been spot on with the real Treyarch ones. Sounds, anims, everything. Also the first custom map I've seen to use the BO2 M1911, which just adds more to the BO2 feel. I absolutely love a map with right-on weapons, especially right-on BO2 ones.

LOOKS: Oh my god, the looks and feel of this map... There's a certain factor of zombie maps that is near impossible to achieve, that makes me scared to go to sleep after playing, scared to even run around the map, makes me feel like I'm actually THERE. This map got to that level where I was practically shivering with fear, but couldn't look away. Also, Jesus Christ, the detail! This legitimately looks like a Treyarch map in most of the rooms. The overall layout is really really nice too.

GAMEPLAY: Where do I even start? The Buried Witches, the Engineer Boss that FREAKS YOU THE HELL OUT the first time you play, the MOTD zombies, the Hellhounds, the Hell's Retriever, the buildables, the FREAKING ZOMBIE SHIELD... Honestly, I wouldn't change the way you set up any of these. I like how the Boss just strolls around until you shoot him, and how the Witch Mist moves every 4 rounds to make you change up your training spot. I mean, just outstanding, it's on par with stuff Treyarch would do.

So anyway, this is an ENORMOUS improvement from glitchy, dull, broken old Lorkeep. GIGANTIC. Keep this up and you'll be working for Treyarch one day :P Of course with any map there were a few things I didn't like. The Easter Egg was pretty lame in my opinion, as it's just running around the map picking stuff up, and the entire thing can be done in one round if you have all the doors open. The map lacks detail in a few rooms (ie bookshelf room, PAP cell, Main office) that is on par with the rest. There's no icons on the HUD for the buildables parts, tapes, keys, or USB drive, which makes it annoying to keep track of everything you have. There aren't any Claymores/Bouncing Betties. There's no Quick Revive machine and solo quick revive doesn't work. Also, in our co-op game, we encountered a glitch where our perk shaders didn't show up until we built the zombie shield, not sure what was going on there.

Aside from all that, I just can't praise this map enough. Although I do hope you might release an update with some of those fixes, this map is easily in my top 5 custom maps of all time.

I do have a few questions, is it possible to upgrade the Hell's Retriever? And does anyone know the best solo high round strategy for this map?

Anyway Chroma, you can see my video of our gameplay in a topic I'll post in the Youtube section soon. Check out our freakout reactions to the Engineer Boss, lol.

~Wunderful

EDIT: Also TRAPS would do a lot for this map and help out high rounders ;)
Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 02:58:23 am by Wunderful
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Managed to complete the easter egg in just 8 rounds:

(Image removed from quote.)

Not sure if that's the earliest round or not! :P

Now for my review...

This map is by far one of the best, if not THE best, custom map I've ever played. Everything is so damn incredible that I'm gonna have to split it up into sections:

GUNS: Every single gun (at least that I've used so far) has been spot on with the real Treyarch ones. Sounds, anims, everything. Also the first custom map I've seen to use the BO2 M1911, which just adds more to the BO2 feel. I absolutely love a map with right-on weapons, especially right-on BO2 ones.

LOOKS: Oh my god, the looks and feel of this map... There's a certain factor of zombie maps that is near impossible to achieve, that makes me scared to go to sleep after playing, scared to even run around the map, makes me feel like I'm actually THERE. This map got to that level where I was practically shivering with fear, but couldn't look away. Also, Jesus Christ, the detail! This legitimately looks like a Treyarch map in most of the rooms. The overall layout is really really nice too.

GAMEPLAY: Where do I even start? The Buried Witches, the Engineer Boss that FREAKS YOU THE HELL OUT the first time you play, the MOTD zombies, the Hellhounds, the Hell's Retriever, the buildables, the FREAKING ZOMBIE SHIELD... Honestly, I wouldn't change the way you set up any of these. I like how the Boss just strolls around until you shoot him, and how the Witch Mist moves every 4 rounds to make you change up your training spot. I mean, just outstanding, it's on par with stuff Treyarch would do.

So anyway, this is an ENORMOUS improvement from glitchy, dull, broken old Lorkeep. GIGANTIC. Keep this up and you'll be working for Treyarch one day :P Of course with any map there were a few things I didn't like. The Easter Egg was pretty lame in my opinion, as it's just running around the map picking stuff up, and the entire thing can be done in one round if you have all the doors open. The map lacks detail in a few rooms (ie bookshelf room, PAP cell, Main office) that is on par with the rest. There's no icons on the HUD for the buildables parts, tapes, keys, or USB drive, which makes it annoying to keep track of everything you have. There aren't any Claymores/Bouncing Betties. There's no Quick Revive machine and solo quick revive doesn't work. Also, in our co-op game, we encountered a glitch where our perk shaders didn't show up until we built the zombie shield, not sure what was going on there.

Aside from all that, I just can't praise this map enough. Although I do hope you might release an update with some of those fixes, this map is easily in my top 5 custom maps of all time.

I do have a few questions, is it possible to upgrade the Hell's Retriever? And does anyone know the best solo high round strategy for this map?

Anyway Chroma, you can see my video of our gameplay in a topic I'll post in the Youtube section soon. Check out our freakout reactions to the Engineer Boss, lol.

~Wunderful

EDIT: Also TRAPS would do a lot for this map and help out high rounders ;)
Congrats mate, you now hold the record for the earliest round to finish the map. unfortunately, i don't know how to do leaderboards so i just tell the person if they have done it or not.
Regards
J.N
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
@Wunderful, I agree pretty much with everything, i feel a few weapon stats are incorrect, and weapon ammo counts. You cannot upgrade the retriever
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
very nice map<3
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
@wunderful, a good high round strategy for me is to get the blundergat and make it an acid gat (and PAP it when you run out of ammo), then get the M1927 and PAP it (BTW, make sure you have all the good perks such as jug, speed, DT and stamin-up). then, train around the power switch. If you want to make a lot of points, buy the AK74U and don't PAP it. It will make a lot of points on later rounds, allowing you to PAP more guns and hit the box more often.
Date Registered: 14 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
hass777's Groups
hass777's Contact & Social LinksHass777
This map was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I'm amazed at how far mappers have come and now your bringing out maps that actually creep me out so i thank you for this I think everyone needs a good scare once in a while.so well done to you!
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
Thank you guys so much, sorry for the few bugs, trying to fix, but I did the map and worked on the weapons, the features I want you guys to give a big thanks to Redspace for, the witches, boss, shield, and also thank pieman for the retriever and Ege115 for easter egg and other scripts
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Thank you guys so much, sorry for the few bugs, trying to fix, but I did the map and worked on the weapons, the features I want you guys to give a big thanks to Redspace for, the witches, boss, shield, and also thank pieman for the retriever and Ege115 for easter egg and other scripts

I must say RedSpace did a good job on the Witches and the Boss, not just ported/created well, but also how they scared the shit outta me and other people

Loading ...