Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Klaudeh's Groups
Klaudeh's Contact & Social LinksKlaudeh KlaudehKlaudeh
This time i bring you a special map for me, this is inspired by my friend first try at making a custom map on waw, you see, back when i was doing my first map the plan was to start making maps with my friend a couple years ago, sadly he got a lot of problems with his pc and when he tried the mod tools really didn't like doing maps. The good part was that because of him i started making maps until today, i started almost 2 years ago and still making plans for new maps! So this is a homenage to my friend try at making a map and also a new try at implementing new things for maps in the future (like fx's, simple gsc scripting, etc).

The layout of the map is simple, just a starting room and 4 door with barriers for the zombies to go, i try to expand on this concept of my friend first map and change 2 of the barriers for something different also a lot of decoration (model spam) added to most of the rooms, new vision file and a try of good visuals for the map to give it a nice looking ambience.

Also from the starting zone i added a hallway and a outdoor zone base on my friend favorite "backroom floor", an idea that we loved to add for a custom map so i added in here why not. Is a small map and a easy one so is more of a chill to play map once you get to the outside area, just need to grind for the buyable ending and that is. I hope you like the map and im waiting for your feedback if you have any suggestion for the map :D.

My "reimagined" map:

My friend map:

Almost the same right? ;)

This map features:

- Custom Weapons from BO1, BO2, MW3 and BO3.
- Bo1, Bo2 and Bo3 Perks
- BO2 Nuke
- 3 hits system
- Mob of the Dead Zombies
- Bo3 HUD (kinda)
- Hug Fix and Bo1 knife
- Buyable ending
- Custom Camo
- Hitmarkers
- Added recoil and balance to weapon movement
- Shootable Easter Egg
- Brutus from MOTD
- Mini Easter Egg
- 2 Custom Songs
- 1 soulbox
- Rotating Doors
- Colored zombie counter

Credits:

- Shippuden1592 (Brutus Scripts and Models, some weapons from Bo3 and Bo1, BO2 Nuke)
- Ricko0z (Bo3 Weapons, Bo2 Weapons, Bo1 Weapons and Mw3/2 Weapons)
- Gympie6 (Perks of Bo1, Bo2 and Bo3)
- TaXi (3 hits system)
- ThunderFrosty (Customizable Bo2 HUD, Diferent tutorials, Script References)
- Steviewonder87 (Zombie Hug fix and bo1 knife)
- SajeOne (Buyable Ending)
- Tim / M0xf / GeekComm (Custom box from bo3, Bo3 power up models and teddy)
- BaD BoY 17 Aka "Tim Smith" (Some bo3 weapons)
- PROxFTW / MZslayer11 (Hitmarkers)
- WhiteDevilHD (Colored zombie counter)
- Arceus (Better Recoil and movement)
- DuaLVII (Rotating doors)
- UGX (For the best forum for custom zombies and the Scripting Reference)
- MakeCents (Scripting Basics, Script reference for some fixes)
- 0taku (Bo3 HUD textures)
- Cajz <3 (Coop Testing)
- Teddyrific (Preview Gameplay of The Map and new ideas)

Let me know if i leave someone out, there's a lot of people that upload assets or help me with the map so, just leave me a message;)

Check out other maps that i made! :  
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe4_Ttskg5BBHM4fYfofaetxXaQeNqGsB

​ If you find any bugs pls let me know by a reply!

Download Link:
drive.google.com

Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 04:04:37 pm by Klaudeh
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 July 2022
Last active: 2 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Lava_Wills's Groups
Lava_Wills's Contact & Social Links
dobj for xmodel 'char_ger_ansel_body_zomb' has morethan 128 bones (see console for details)
i symply use "DetachAll();" fixed it
maybe there are somthing wrong with your " players set model() "
btw, I have been following you for a long time. I have completed the script writing for 7 bosses and 11 wonder-weapons based on shippuden's assets, and they are working well. Perhaps we can cooperate (exchange assets, I really want to have the origin stuffs rawfiles, but they have expired)
Date Registered: 30 January 2021
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Klaudeh's Groups
dobj for xmodel 'char_ger_ansel_body_zomb' has morethan 128 bones (see console for details)
i symply use "DetachAll();" fixed it
maybe there are somthing wrong with your " players set model() "
btw, I have been following you for a long time. I have completed the script writing for 7 bosses and 11 wonder-weapons based on shippuden's assets, and they are working well. Perhaps we can cooperate (exchange assets, I really want to have the origin stuffs rawfiles, but they have expired)
Hey, it's weird to see that error. I used the brutus and the custom zombies from alcatraz and never get that error before but thanks for the info! Also yeah add me on discord and i can share the rawfiles with you:

Discord: klaudeh
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 25 June 2023
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
young mapper
chill_AX2's Groups
chill_AX2's Contact & Social Links
10/10 would play again
Date Registered: 24 March 2019
Last active: 7 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
IM NOT A GHOST, BUT IM THE GHOST...
MOBIDO's Groups
MOBIDO's Contact & Social LinksMobido KkjMOBIDOmobido_kkjMOBIDOMOBIDOMR MOBIDO#6510Website
I need help over here.

When I download the installer,   the installer crash for no reason and it tell me cause of crash  Network error but I promise you I have good net in night.

Can you make it zip or make link by Mega.nz so I can download it and play the map.
Date Registered: 3 January 2019
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
Have a good day! :D
Basil_the_leaf's Contact & Social LinksBasil_the_leaf
PLAYED THE MAP COMPLETELY BLIND SO I DID NOT READ THE POST IN ORDER TO MAKE THINGS INTERESTING

Pros
-atmosphere and theme was amazing in the first portion
-interesting secrets
-Cool pap camo

Cons
-weapon/perk balance felt too in favor of the player
-pretty straight forward design
-weapons felt really overpowered especially the shotguns
-brutus is kind of a joke to fight as you can cheese him by waiting till the end of a round than blasting him before the next wave comes
-The outdoor section could have used more detail/maybe made it more difficult to move like the inside

All in all I give the map a 3.5 out of 5 it really was fun in the first half and it kind of started tapering off in difficulty twords the end as the outdoor area is really big and allows for plenty of room to train. Orginally I didin't even know that whole section exisisted! I thought it really was just a box map until I saw the indication to turn the valve which really subverted expectations. Not to say I thought it was shit before that but it definitely made it way more interesting. I really loved the detail you put in the first portion but I kinda wished it kept that consistincy throughout, but of course I understand if that wasen't in mind. Also to go along with the outdoor portions the weapons felt WAAAAAAAAAY too strong either that or the round werent going by quickly as the argus and brecci were absolutely destroying everything with 0 remorse. I finished it at about round 26 or 27 (wouldave screenshot and linked it here but I forgot) I really enjoyed playing and I hope my review helps the next map be even better, take care! :thumbsup-smiley:

<31
Date Registered: 30 January 2021
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Klaudeh's Groups
PLAYED THE MAP COMPLETELY BLIND SO I DID NOT READ THE POST IN ORDER TO MAKE THINGS INTERESTING

Pros
-atmosphere and theme was amazing in the first portion
-interesting secrets
-Cool pap camo

Cons
-weapon/perk balance felt too in favor of the player
-pretty straight forward design
-weapons felt really overpowered especially the shotguns
-brutus is kind of a joke to fight as you can cheese him by waiting till the end of a round than blasting him before the next wave comes
-The outdoor section could have used more detail/maybe made it more difficult to move like the inside

All in all I give the map a 3.5 out of 5 it really was fun in the first half and it kind of started tapering off in difficulty twords the end as the outdoor area is really big and allows for plenty of room to train. Orginally I didin't even know that whole section exisisted! I thought it really was just a box map until I saw the indication to turn the valve which really subverted expectations. Not to say I thought it was shit before that but it definitely made it way more interesting. I really loved the detail you put in the first portion but I kinda wished it kept that consistincy throughout, but of course I understand if that wasen't in mind. Also to go along with the outdoor portions the weapons felt WAAAAAAAAAY too strong either that or the round werent going by quickly as the argus and brecci were absolutely destroying everything with 0 remorse. I finished it at about round 26 or 27 (wouldave screenshot and linked it here but I forgot) I really enjoyed playing and I hope my review helps the next map be even better, take care! (Image removed from quote.)
Thanks for the feedback! I'll have in mind all those details for my next map, but this one was more of an easy map to just play with friends and have a good time more than a challenge, but to be honest the starting area was the focus of the map and the other areas where to fill the level and not to only have the "box map"  area. Also the outside area was added because my friend loved that area from a level of the backrooms so i tried to make a recreation of that part into the map.

Again thanks for the feedback and im glad that you liked the map. I hope you like my next map (which i hope i'll released it soon) and also write a new review ;)

Loading ...