April 19, 2024, 08:03:17 pm

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
Basil_the_leaf
DID NOT LOOK AT POST UNTIL AFTER PLAYING TO KEEP IT AS INTERESTING AS POSSIBLE

Pros
-good enviroment outside looks realistic
-house layout is feels like a geniune home
-wall weapons are placed perfectly (personal favorite being the mp40 outsi...
3 months ago
PLAYED THE MAP COMPLETELY BLIND SO I DID NOT READ THE POST IN ORDER TO MAKE THINGS INTERESTING

Pros
-atmosphere and theme was amazing in the first portion
-interesting secrets
-Cool pap camo

Cons
-weapon/perk balance felt too...
3 months ago
Really fun challange map, the unique box astetic definitly was goofy and charming. the "secret weapon" was also really fun to play with to. It wasent too hard but not to easy which made it engaging enough. It is a box type challange map but its a unique take on one. 3.5/5
10 months ago
Extremely original concepty mixing the despair and gritty wartime astetic from waw's campaign and blending it with the horrifying and fear inducing nature of zombies with a very unique enviromental enemy. The bombing runs is something ive not ever seen in any other map giving this map a special ...
10 months ago
Made to round 28 on my 3rd attempt, Really good enviroment and pacing, Loved the addition of a unique custom perk that complemented the maps playstyle (found my self being save by it more than once ha), Made good use of unused weapons locked to only campaign including my beloved dinner plate 28, Fel...
10 months ago
Liked the look and feel of the map, however the lack of new weapons or varying factors in the gameplay kinda made it feel very confusing. Also the starting weapon is ludicriously overpowerd made it way to easy to rack up points and knife kills in the first area. 2/5
10 months ago

Signature

Have a good day! :D
Loading ...