Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
Really loving this map.  The weapon ports are top-notch, and I simply love BO3's futurized WWII weapons.  One problem though: I can't seem to figure out where the PaP is.  I saw a video and Pap appeared to be on one of the perk spawns, but I don't have any perk spawns left and I've yet to find the pap around the map.  Am I missing something?  Is there a somewhat obscure perk spawn or room or something?  I really want the full experience here despite my ineptitude.  Again, amazing map, solid gameplay, the "lack of EEs" really doesn't hurt the map in any way.  Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Near the weevil wallbuy there are 2 debris. The Brick wall near the couch is where PaP is. =)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 March 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
JamesGTFC's Groups
JamesGTFC's Contact & Social Links
really wanting to play this, but the game crashes and closes upon the splash loading screen, any help?
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
proRevenge is there a reason why the view is all black with the shield on ?  Nevermind I found the reason it only happens when the fov is over 80 . actually I retested it , it does that close to the power outside only
Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 02:49:50 am by patrickchauvin
Date Registered: 29 September 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
the5au5Bau5's Groups
the5au5Bau5's Contact & Social Links
Near the weevil wallbuy there are 2 debris. The Brick wall near the couch is where PaP is. =)
Awesome, thanks!
Date Registered: 3 June 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
derloler's Groups
derloler's Contact & Social Links
Hey Harry
I have downloaded this beutiful map but when i press play solo the loading screen comes up and the game instantly closes.
I haven't found a solution but maybe you could help me.
Thx.
derloler
Date Registered: 29 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
thecds102's Groups
thecds102's Contact & Social Links
http://imgur.com/aYsBRdV didn't do too bad...
Date Registered: 26 November 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CoolMAN78's Groups
CoolMAN78's Contact & Social Links
Please fox the direct x error everytime i exit the game it gives me a directx errror
Date Registered: 30 August 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Zom(.Y.)s
Sacred_Crimson's Contact & Social Links
and he "specifically" did not add a "buyable" ending because "we" - the people who made this - think they are a complete waste of time

Lol. Without endings, then Zombies truly is a 'waste' of time. xD Playing on and on and on. But this is a Beautiful map! Love it. Only wish I could enjoy it, cuz of massive frame droppage. PC specs say it shouldn't be like that... but it is.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Lol. Without endings, then Zombies truly is a 'waste' of time. xD Playing on and on and on. But this is a Beautiful map! Love it. Only wish I could enjoy it, cuz of massive frame droppage. PC specs say it shouldn't be like that... but it is.
not really the whole principle of the game has always been "tower defense" - which is "last as long as you can with ever growing difficulty"
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Zom(.Y.)s
It was a joke. Lmao. :D Also... If you are ever to make any updates to this map. Might I suggest you add grenade buyables (anywhere, doesn't matter). Cuz it kinda 'debunks' the point of Widow's Wine, it's kind of a pointless perk without it. Just trying to be constructive here.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
What?

How does it make widows useless?

The perk replaces your grenades and prevents you using grenade wall buys while you have it in bo3?

You get more back by killing zombies effected by widows
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
What?

How does it make widows useless?

The perk replaces your grenades and prevents you using grenade wall buys while you have it in bo3?

You get more back by killing zombies effected by widows

Exactly. And if you meant buyable widows wine grenades then that would be incredibly overpowered.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Zom(.Y.)s
Honestly, the actual BO3 one was kinda dumb. Cuz the spider things de-spawn in like 5 seconds. And you get hit way too often to make up for all the 'lost' nades. You can only get nades back from stunned zombies, that have a 'chance' to drop the spider drop. And it makes it hard to regain them, when you're always gonna get hit no matter what, trying to train the zombies. And it's just the 'one' zombie that hit you, that's stunned. Meanwhile entire horde is behind you, you ain't got time to worry about that 'one' zombie, wasted nade. Now replay that One zombie thing, 4 times. Now you outta nades...

FYI: Just cuz I call BO3's Widow's Wine dumb, does not mean I'm calling your map dumb... :/

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2017, 04:41:12 pm
And ya only get 2 nades per round. Or lucky enough to have a Max Ammo right as you need it. With widow's wine nades, you could put them in a corner. That wouldn't be overpowered, cuz one could easily get stuck in said corner by stunned zombies. Kinda forcing you to prioritize when to buy them, and when not to.

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2017, 04:52:30 pm
Sorry for all the post merges, I come up with extra stuff as I go along. -.-

There are ways to regenerate WW nades in BO3, other than 2 nades per round or Max Ammos also... Especially with the help of Gobblegums. In this map, ya kinda just have to work with what you got. And I'm not saying you 'have' to change anything, it was just an idea. ;)
Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 05:00:20 pm by Sacred_Crimson
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
Honestly, the actual BO3 one was kinda dumb. Cuz the spider things de-spawn in like 5 seconds. And you get hit way too often to make up for all the 'lost' nades. You can only get nades back from stunned zombies, that have a 'chance' to drop the spider drop. And it makes it hard to regain them, when you're always gonna get hit no matter what, trying to train the zombies. And it's just the 'one' zombie that hit you, that's stunned. Meanwhile entire horde is behind you, you ain't got time to worry about that 'one' zombie, wasted nade. Now replay that One zombie thing, 4 times. Now you outta nades...

FYI: Just cuz I call BO3's Widow's Wine dumb, does not mean I'm calling your map dumb... :/

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2017, 04:41:12 pm
And ya only get 2 nades per round. Or lucky enough to have a Max Ammo right as you need it. With widow's wine nades, you could put them in a corner. That wouldn't be overpowered, cuz one could easily get stuck in said corner by stunned zombies. Kinda forcing you to prioritize when to buy them, and when not to.

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2017, 04:52:30 pm
Sorry for all the post merges, I come up with extra stuff as I go along. -.-

There are ways to regenerate WW nades in BO3, other than 2 nades per round or Max Ammos also... Especially with the help of Gobblegums. In this map, ya kinda just have to work with what you got. And I'm not saying you 'have' to change anything, it was just an idea. ;)

you don't necessarily need widows wine to actually play the map :poker:. Preference is preference.  ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Zom(.Y.)s
True, true. Btw xTrain, I like your profile personal text. Really adds to my previous comment joke. :D
Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 03:16:16 pm by Sacred_Crimson

Loading ...