Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Why are u reading this? Its a waste of time.
Signature
k.
jeffrey's Groups
jeffrey's Contact & Social Linksjeffrey909jeffrey909google is my m8
Spoiler: click to open...
Round 45 Solo

It's not impossible to get to round 35 solo on this map, as I've clearly proven, but I think 35 is asking a bit much to get onto the leaderboard, because one, this is a very tight map, and a very small map. It is difficult to run a train anywhere on this map, not sure if that was the intent when you made this map, but I feel this map is more suited towards the camping style of player.

Main complaints with this map;

One, as suggested above, zombies do not leave you alone when you're being revived, which in turn makes recovering absolutely impossible, so QR may as well be as worthless as it was in the original WAW.

Two, the soul boxes, oh god the soul boxes. Basically the only way for the souls to count is to kill them right in front of it, and leaving the area resets the soul box? Cruel, especially with how small these rooms are to begin with. Plus the Blundergat isn't even worth a damn to have anyway, it sucks, PAP or not. :poker: You basically force the player to PAP their first pistol and get PHD just to fill the four soul boxes that don't even give you that good of a gun & a broken Electric Cherry.

Three, Electric Cherry. So, after completing the redundant task of filling up the four soul boxes, this is one of the two things you get, aaaaand... it's broken. If the zombie doesn't die, he essentially stumbles behind you while stunned and tries to trap you. This perk is basically a death trap.

Four, the doors. Mainly, the door activated after turning on the power. If a door says it needs power to activate, you'd think it would open by turning the power on, right? Nope! That just makes the door buyable for 2k! Seriously, if you have to turn on the power to make the door buyable, just make it a buyable door to begin with, it's tedious flipping a switch just to find out I have to buy the door anyway.

I agree with the traps suggestion, traps would help a lot. Right now, basically to get to 35+ rounds, you need the Wunderwaffe, Ray Gun Mark II, Monkeys, & M1911 PAP. Like I said, maybe lower the required round to get on the leaderboard to 25 or 30, that seems a bit more fair in my opinion.

Final thoughts, this map is pretty challenging, given its size and daunting tasks, and may not be a map for newcomers to zombies or custom zombies. No technical issues with this map, just some suggestions to make the map a little more balanced in the player's favor.

Okay, I'll do something with this ^^ thank you also training is indeed possible ;)

Sorry dude (not sorry), but did you just complain about something in a zombie map being difficult? If you don't like where the soul chests are put, you don't have to play the map. And if you want to play an easier map, download an easier map. Maybe also try to find a nicer way to explain yourself while using proper grammar.

lol :P
Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 03:17:48 pm by jeffrey
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
Sorry dude (not sorry), but did you just complain about something in a zombie map being difficult? If you don't like where the soul chests are put, you don't have to play the map. And if you want to play an easier map, download an easier map. Maybe also try to find a nicer way to explain yourself while using proper grammar.

Never heard of an "easier map." you probably can't even get past round 15 on this guys map  ;D.
Oh and no hate, i was just listing the bugs. I also recalled hearing that we can list some suggestions.
Isn't det right jeffrey  :poker:
Date Registered: 19 March 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mgmwildcat's Groups
mgmwildcat's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for the new download link, later I will be going for high rounds and trying to get on that leader board :) :)

Double Post Merge: October 24, 2016, 07:02:30 pm
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=786635696
I don't know how to put a screenshot here but this link leads to my high round, if not tell me.
All in all I think that this is a good map the soul boxes are very challenging and it is nearly impossible to see the reward. But I like the challenge.
Also why does this map need t4m  :lol:
Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:02:30 pm by mgmwildcat
Date Registered: 12 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PhilMcHawk's Groups
PhilMcHawk's Contact & Social Links

Enjoyed the map!
Date Registered: 22 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
jeffrey's Groups
Thank you for the new download link, later I will be going for high rounds and trying to get on that leader board :) :)

Double Post Merge: October 24, 2016, 07:02:30 pm
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=786635696
I don't know how to put a screenshot here but this link leads to my high round, if not tell me.
All in all I think that this is a good map the soul boxes are very challenging and it is nearly impossible to see the reward. But I like the challenge.
Also why does this map need t4m  :lol:

thank you very much and congratulations with a that high round wow ^^ anyway you have been put into the leader board of course and also I have no idea why it needs t4m, it just needs xD
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mgmwildcat's Groups
Thanks for adding the leader board I like how it is like a mini competition between all of the people who play your map.
Date Registered: 15 October 2016
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Zombies Junkie & High Round Soloist
Signature
BO1
Ascension Round 101
Ascension Round 119
Ascension Round 124
Ascension Round 153

BO2
Buried Round 109
Buried Round 124
Buried Round 125

BO3
Revelations Round 143 (Classics Only)
Revelations Round 148 (All GGs)
Revelations Round 150 (All GGs)
Ascension Round 165 (All GGs)
Ascension Round 200! (All GGs)
Kino Der Toten Round 156 (All GGs, First Room Only)

Custom
Nightclub Round 113 (All GGs)
hfactor66's Groups
hfactor66's Contact & Social Linkshfactor66hfactor66hfactor66hfactor66hfactor66
also training is indeed possible ;)
I said difficult, not impossible.
Date Registered: 17 July 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
Be like Water...
needfalloutone21's Contact & Social LinksFalloutistheBestDeaDSn1peR21
Spoiler: click to open...
Round 45 Solo

It's not impossible to get to round 35 solo on this map, as I've clearly proven, but I think 35 is asking a bit much to get onto the leaderboard, because one, this is a very tight map, and a very small map. It is difficult to run a train anywhere on this map, not sure if that was the intent when you made this map, but I feel this map is more suited towards the camping style of player.

Main complaints with this map;

One, as suggested above, zombies do not leave you alone when you're being revived, which in turn makes recovering absolutely impossible, so QR may as well be as worthless as it was in the original WAW.

Two, the soul boxes, oh god the soul boxes. Basically the only way for the souls to count is to kill them right in front of it, and leaving the area resets the soul box? Cruel, especially with how small these rooms are to begin with. Plus the Blundergat isn't even worth a damn to have anyway, it sucks, PAP or not. :poker: You basically force the player to PAP their first pistol and get PHD just to fill the four soul boxes that don't even give you that good of a gun & a broken Electric Cherry.

Three, Electric Cherry. So, after completing the redundant task of filling up the four soul boxes, this is one of the two things you get, aaaaand... it's broken. If the zombie doesn't die, he essentially stumbles behind you while stunned and tries to trap you. This perk is basically a death trap.

Four, the doors. Mainly, the door activated after turning on the power. If a door says it needs power to activate, you'd think it would open by turning the power on, right? Nope! That just makes the door buyable for 2k! Seriously, if you have to turn on the power to make the door buyable, just make it a buyable door to begin with, it's tedious flipping a switch just to find out I have to buy the door anyway.

I agree with the traps suggestion, traps would help a lot. Right now, basically to get to 35+ rounds, you need the Wunderwaffe, Ray Gun Mark II, Monkeys, & M1911 PAP. Like I said, maybe lower the required round to get on the leaderboard to 25 or 30, that seems a bit more fair in my opinion.

Final thoughts, this map is pretty challenging, given its size and daunting tasks, and may not be a map for newcomers to zombies or custom zombies. No technical issues with this map, just some suggestions to make the map a little more balanced in the player's favor.
Thank you for being respectful in your explanation :). And yeah, you could improve how far a distance a zombie has to be for it to fill the soul chest. Didn't think about that before.

Never heard of an "easier map." you probably can't even get past round 15 on this guys map  ;D.
Oh and no hate, i was just listing the bugs. I also recalled hearing that we can list some suggestions.
Isn't det right jeffrey  :poker:
1) Not my problem you "haven't heard of any easier map".
2) You don't know my skills, so your assumption is ignorant.
3) Your clearly a dick. Get over yourself.
Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 09:25:04 pm by HitmanVere
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
jeffrey's Groups
I said difficult, not impossible.

Ye, that's true ^^

Double Post Merge: October 24, 2016, 10:53:39 pm
(Image removed from quote.)

Enjoyed the map!

Nice :D also for me the pic doesn't work so just saying ^^
Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 10:53:39 pm by jeffrey
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
Thank you for being respectful in your explanation :). And yeah, you could improve how far a distance a zombie has to be for it to fill the soul chest. Didn't think about that before.
1) Not my problem you "haven't heard of any easier map".
2) You don't know my skills, so your assumption is ignorant.
3) Your clearly a dick. Get over yourself.
wtf man?????
ur clearly being nice to hfactor when he was explaining each bug and why training was difficult.
Yet everyone is hating on me??? fml.
Date Registered: 2 September 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
jplepro's Groups
jplepro's Contact & Social Linksjbzzzjplepro
cant find the free wonderweapown
Date Registered: 12 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PhilMcHawk's Groups
PhilMcHawk's Contact & Social Links
Ye, that's true ^^

Double Post Merge: October 24, 2016, 10:53:39 pm
Nice :D also for me the pic doesn't work so just saying ^^

Uploading a pic here is still a mystery for me. If someone could enlighten, would be appreciated. Url? File path?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mgmwildcat's Groups
cant find the free wonderweapown

It is nearly impossible to see I would tell you where it is but I don't know if the mapper would want me to so I will give you a clue, it is in a red room that is very suspicious for not having any thing in it where dogs spawn even without opining the door that leads to the room. ;) ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
jeffrey's Groups
Uploading a pic here is still a mystery for me. If someone could enlighten, would be appreciated. Url? File path?

Upload your pic to Imgur and copy paste the link in here ^^
Date Registered: 17 July 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
needfalloutone21's Contact & Social LinksFalloutistheBestDeaDSn1peR21
wtf man?????
ur clearly being nice to hfactor when he was explaining each bug and why training was difficult.
Yet everyone is hating on me??? fml.
:please:He was nice. And didn't take a baseless shot at my gaming skills. BTW jeffrey, I got an idea for the teleporter when you get back on Steam.

Loading ...