UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Bus Depot (Update V1.2 - NEW AREA & GAMEMODE)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by RichGaming
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

But it still needs purple  :troll:
Your purple square is already there, and the CEL-3 Cauteriser is purple because of you. What more do you want? :please:
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
havent read if this is already mentioned but if you buy M14 in startingroom and have it in the fridge with only pistol on early rounds it simply says cannot store pistol su sure enough so you go back to M14 because i assume you want 2 guns in the start but all it does is buy ammo for the fridge M14 and not only once you can do it like 30 times until your money run out lol i spend like 15000 just thinking DAMMIT i want my m14 back now.
Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:53:39 am by RadimaX
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
havent read if this is already mentioned but if you buy M14 in startingroom and have it in the fridge with only pistol on early rounds it simply says cannot store pistol su sure enough so you go back to M14 because i assume you want 2 guns in the start but all it does is buy ammo for the fridge M14 and not only once you can do it like 30 times until your money run out lol i spend like 15000 just thinking DAMMIT i want my m14 back now.

this goes for any wall weapon you store in fridge rebuying will only result in loss of points :lol: i only play it once but however if the primary weapon runs out of ammo you get fridge gun back (without even the ammo you bought spend 15k on lol) its overall buggy but optional so i wont reccomend using fridge

Thanks for letting me know, the fridge is something that I am waiting for a fix on.
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i edit my reply shorter but You can jump out the map trough zombie windows i did this on my second play trough of this map have it been beta tested by anyone before release? if months are spent on building a map i suggest put cuple minutes on clipping it aswell :)
Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:56:30 am by RadimaX
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i edit my reply shorter but You can jump out the map trough zombie windows i did this on my second play trough of this map have it been beta tested by anyone before release? if months are spent on building a map i suggest put cuple minutes on clipping it aswell :)
(Image removed from quote.)

Who needs clipping, when the best camping spot is on top of PaP :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Presuming you are talking about the clipping on the nacht windows? That has now been fixed. I had a number of beta testers that tested over a period of two months but apparently they managed to miss this :s
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
overall it looks very cool even from outside the map especially the fire and atmosphere, 2 months? wow took me 2 tries to get out of the map.

but if you will update the map one more time could you give it a NORMAL name not 1^ Busdepot (version 1.1) or whatever the name was called before, do bus_depot or nazi_zombie_busdepot so people can find it in the mods menu the one or 2 people who try make colored names a thing did not realize the map dont even appear for some players so i had to rename the folder Busdepoo and as result cannot play with anyone else online unless they have same folder name or i change back to what i cannot even remember it was called properly since its not even all text but numbers and shit...
Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:11:43 pm by RadimaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
overall it looks very cool even from outside the map especially the fire and atmosphere, 2 months? wow took me 2 tries to get out of the map.

but if you will update the map one more time could you give it a NORMAL name not 1^ Busdepot (version 1.1) or whatever the name was called before, do bus_depot or nazi_zombie_busdepot so people can find it in the mods menu the one or 2 people who try make colored names a thing did not realize the map dont even appear for some players so i had to rename the folder Busdepoo and as result cannot play with anyone else online unless they have same folder name or i change back to what i cannot even remember it was called properly since its not even all text but numbers and shit...

Thanks for the feedback! That bug has now been fixed in my version and I will update the post soon after I've fixed a few more bugs. I didn't realise that thing with the map name, thanks for letting me know! Will chnage name in the next version.
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
4 years ago while tombmx was still developing lime i made this just as a joke to test putting models in but noticed your beginning area dont have this destinct stripes from tranzit, i think it had a sign of some sort also. Its propably shitty scaled and wrong but thought maybe you could att this to the map for more accurate remake just an idea
Date Registered: 31 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
zombieguy7271's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
zombieguy7271's Contact & Social LinksUncle Ben Dover#FuckFNaF
The power switch doesn't work when you finish building it
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
me and a mate have already found all the new locations for the parts in v1.1. I'm tempted to post everything but may spoil it for everyone...
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The power switch doesn't work when you finish building it

Yes it does? Have you found all Three parts?
Date Registered: 8 April 2015
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
MaxCarnage696's Groups
MaxCarnage696's Contact & Social Links
Yes it does? Have you found all Three parts?
Me and my friend have been looking around the map for the light bulb for power for ages now. We can't find it. Could we get a hint on where it is?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Me and my friend have been looking around the map for the light bulb for power for ages now. We can't find it. Could we get a hint on where it is?

Travel back to 2008
Date Registered: 30 March 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
JawnSack's Groups
JawnSack's Contact & Social Links
I get this when I download the file

There was a problem while reading the contents of the file “Bus Depot (V1.1).exe”:  Data is corrupted

Loading ...