by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hi,
This is my first map ever. Exciting times.
I wanted this map to be visually pleasing so i hope you like it as much as i do.

It's a beta version & it includes the following:
-cold war style enemy health bar
-cold war powerup shaders (nuke, max ammo, carpenter, insta kill & double points)
-cold war style points hud (white coloured points to the left of your crosshairs indicate damage to an enemy / yellow-to the right = kill)
-cold war style bonus points indicator
-headshot shader (cool indicator)
-5 default (test map) stock perks
-cyborg zombie models
-stock crawlers (including crawling down the side of buildings)
-stock dogs
-avogadro boss
-my own custom 'updates' hud indicator that informs you of kills, headshots, points & perks. it also rewards & punishes.
-verruckt style random zone spawning
-floating dead enemies
-in higher rounds you will see 'upgraded zombies/quads'

Cant think of anything else right now.
I will start working on the Alpha version ina month or 2 if i receive any positive feedback then i plan on adding some other cool exciting things which includes brushing up on stock things.

Credits to:
//============================================================================================================\\
-johndoe for his Corvid (source engine map converter) tool for making this map possible.

misc script, models, bosses etc that i downloaded from online/discord:
shippuden1592
bluntstuffy
makecents
gympie
Maybe some others too?
//============================================================================================================\\

Testers:
Lightning (solo/coop)
Trimp (solo)

UPDATES:
Special thanks to Trimp for further debugging upon release. The following issues have been fixed.
-up a few clipping issues
-a couple triggers on either side of a blocker that were too close to each other so you could for a moment see the hint for both trigs
-a slight pathing issue
-mystery box lid slightly going into the wall when opened
-ai spawning in an unactive zone

Special thanks to Clippy95 for updating my knowledge on how to properly package/build a mod.
-previous map file size 700mb :o
-new map flle size 92mb :)

Special thanks to 5and5 for pointing out that i archived the files without putting said files into a main folder.
-so now you can just extract the .zip and slap the folder in your mods folder.

Dev:
Solo mode seems to be ok. No further reported bugs.
    -further testing is being done but nothing new to report
Coop mode is playable but requires further testing.
    -I fixed a couple issues i noticed myself

NOTICE: If anyones points are in the same place as seen below and Not within the Blue highlighted area then please let me know.
-this may be caused by changing your FOV. (yet to be confirmed tho).

If anyone else encounters any other issues please let me know on here or on Discord- drizzle4342, thanks.

Just going to point out that it took me just under a month to create this map and that is simply due to -johndoe's (Corvid) map converter tool.
So definitely check that out!

Download, extract and place in your mods folder. Then you need to run BO_Mods.bat which is in your root bo1 dir in order to play any custom map.
https://mega.nz/file/lkwSmCJQ#uEv-DuEfOF8eZDjkFqcsE44cpB1aKoKTACl_XT9KASE <-- updated link (13/03/2022 @ 18:57 (pm) 'UK')

Hope you enjoy.
drizzle4342 a.k.a Phil81334

Gameplay screen shots:
Enemy health bar & updatable hud.

Ignore the below print messages. The below image is just to show off the powerup shaders & perk shroud :)

:)4
Date Registered: 18 September 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Chooch's Groups
Chooch's Contact & Social Linkshttps://www.youtube.com/c
Great. I hope you do more.
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
ohh, nice, i wanted to tested, its seems so interesting.

Spoiler: click to show...

Edit: its is possible you can add some challenges and a buyable ending/extraction feature to finish the map, some especial zombies and a few perks more. Original perks are ok just for dont feel the map a bit empty and with much space.
Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 03:37:14 am by Lord-san
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Great. I hope you do more.
ty :)
Im currently working on something else atm but once thats done ill then start working on the Alpha version of this map which will include a load of new cool things :)
Date Registered: 3 May 2016
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
dwZombies's Groups
dwZombies's Contact & Social Links
Is there gonna be a Easter Egg?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
sure is :)

im going to try and create 3 EE's so when you load the map it will randomly choose 1 of the 3 EE's to keep things interesting.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
ohh, nice, i wanted to tested, its seems so interesting.

Spoiler: click to show...
Edit: its is possible you can add some challenges and a buyable ending/extraction feature to finish the map, some especial zombies and a few perks more. Original perks are ok just for dont feel the map a bit empty and with much space.
yes the Alpha version will not only have new areas but the current areas will be more populated for sure. i didnt add too much to the beta version coz i wasnt sure if anyone was even going to play this map so i thought id leave out a few things so the Alpha version wouldnt be a disappointment. I plan on adding many things to the Alpha version. ill start working on it probably at the end of april as im currently working on something else atm. :)
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
yes the Alpha version will not only have new areas but the current areas will be more populated for sure. i didnt add too much to the beta version coz i wasnt sure if anyone was even going to play this map so i thought id leave out a few things so the Alpha version wouldnt be a disappointment. I plan on adding many things to the Alpha version. ill start working on it probably at the end of april as im currently working on something else atm. :)
Is good to read that, i see now, take your time man, nice work there. I´m keep tuning the site for see if is any news about the map.
Date Registered: 24 September 2020
Last active: 10 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Sadoron's Groups
Sadoron's Contact & Social Links
The map is perfectly the same. All the special enemies are refreshing the game a little bit ! Thanks for your work
Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 11:23:31 pm by Sadoron

Loading ...