Date Registered: 14 November 2020
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
trabantos0301's Groups
trabantos0301's Contact & Social Links
Hello, I have problem with the mod. When I turn on BO_Mods and switch to battery, it crashes and gives me error which I uploaded on Imgur (link below), my friend has no problem with this, but I do. I installed the mod by steps, and it still crashes anyway. I thought it is because I have Windows 7 and my friend has Windows 10 but I think this is not the problem because BO 1 supports W7.

Thank you everyone / mod creator for answer in advance

https://imgur.com/a/MSMWthk
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hi, what tool do you use to create maps or edit a multiplayer map? I know radiant can be used for WaW and maybe BOPS 3 but i cant find anything for BOPS 1 but it obv can be done because you created one :P

thanks
Date Registered: 17 May 2015
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Gogeta22344's Groups
Gogeta22344's Contact & Social Links
Hi, what tool do you use to create maps or edit a multiplayer map? I know radiant can be used for WaW and maybe BOPS 3 but i cant find anything for BOPS 1 but it obv can be done because you created one :P

thanks
There are tools for bo1 since january/february of 2019, problem is they aren't actually complete or with all the assets so you need to add all the stuff that is missing by yourself. I think there is a tutorial on how to install the mod tools but the guy speaks in russian :P .
Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:20:19 pm by Gogeta22344
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
ok thank you.
Date Registered: 13 November 2020
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Daxh64's Groups
Daxh64's Contact & Social Links
Hello, just played your map with friends, great map, we enjoyed it but a few bugs made it a bit annoying sometimes.

1st one : when we have the thief stealing the gun of one of us and being killed at the same time it makes the guy who was just being stolen stuck and he can't move as if he was still in the stealing process. So we found a workaround (but annoying), we just let him die and whenever he respawn he can move again. He can't move even if he's in last stand. It happened twice in a game. So it's not a small bug.

2nd one : for the Easter egg, we weren't able to electrify the thief we tried with one electric trap so far. We haven't tried multiple trap at the same place yet. But we cannot continue the Easter egg otherwise.

Other than that thanks for your time and map ! And hope you have a great day ! 😉.

Hope there will be more cod BO1 maps in the future !
Date Registered: 8 December 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
cockfaucet's Groups
cockfaucet's Contact & Social Links
Hi,
two of my friends and I were playing the map and, first of all, we thoroughly enjoy it. I know not many people are posting in here but we were trying the easter egg for so long and we weren't sure if we were doing something wrong of if there's a bug in the map.
We got stuck at getting the final part for the panzer suit, specifically the part where you have to electrocute the gun thief with the electric trap. Whenever we did this there would be no "electric effect" present around him and after killing him there would be no effect over the pad in jugg room or the power room. So when we shot those areas with the laser gun it didn't work and we couldn't get the final part.
We tried this multiple times, as well as making him run through the trap multiple times and letting him take our guns before killing him and nothing worked. Any suggestions? :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Gogeta22344's Groups
Hello, just played your map with friends, great map, we enjoyed it but a few bugs made it a bit annoying sometimes.

1st one : when we have the thief stealing the gun of one of us and being killed at the same time it makes the guy who was just being stolen stuck and he can't move as if he was still in the stealing process. So we found a workaround (but annoying), we just let him die and whenever he respawn he can move again. He can't move even if he's in last stand. It happened twice in a game. So it's not a small bug.

2nd one : for the Easter egg, we weren't able to electrify the thief we tried with one electric trap so far. We haven't tried multiple trap at the same place yet. But we cannot continue the Easter egg otherwise.

Other than that thanks for your time and map ! And hope you have a great day ! 😉.

Hope there will be more cod BO1 maps in the future !
Thanks, im glad you liked :D
1.- That's something i didn't think about, but how do you even manage to die in thief round? the only way i can think of is if you are in the infinite dog step or a panzer killed you  . Anyways, i cant fix this because i lose all the files a while ago sorry :P .
2.- Depending on the number of players, the thief has to go through the same number of electric traps.

Date Registered: 28 November 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
oymar's Groups
oymar's Contact & Social Links
This map is really well designed, good job on that, its really fun.
the wonder weapon is strong and fun to use.
the doctor offers  a guaranteed first box like on five. really nice for highrounds.
a custom trap that can be placed at every debry location.
fantastic.
but..
after round 20 or so, no more panzers can spawn for some reason. i sometimes hear their steps and i randomly lose my widows wine grenades (i guess them hitting me)
Game crashes at Round 50 everytime. i dont know if its my black ops, but it crashes on 50. at first i tjought it was my game, but after the 3rd crash i thought it had to be the map.

i'd love a patch that fixes all these problems, i'd really like to go for 100+ on this map, i love it

Date Registered: 8 December 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
cockfaucet's Groups
cockfaucet's Contact & Social Links
Hi,
My friends and I tried again to do the easter egg, but we still cannot manage to get the electricity effect around the thief after using the electric traps on him. We tried putting him through 3 electric traps (because there was 3 of us playing) before he took our guns and after he took our guns multiple times and it never seems to work. Any tips? or is this a map bug?  

Also it's possible to die during a thief round by a bug, here's a video clip of it happening to us:
https://youtu.be/6yEIXNYw0AQ

Thanks for any help
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
Hello, I have problem with the mod. When I turn on BO_Mods and switch to battery, it crashes and gives me error which I uploaded on Imgur (link below), my friend has no problem with this, but I do. I installed the mod by steps, and it still crashes anyway. I thought it is because I have Windows 7 and my friend has Windows 10 but I think this is not the problem because BO 1 supports W7.

Thank you everyone / mod creator for answer in advance

https://imgur.com/a/MSMWthk

Verify ur black ops 1 files on steam and update ur gpu or even upgrade to windows 10 becuz windows 7 is not supported anymore

Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 06:01:31 pm by Lightning
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Gogeta22344's Groups
This map is really well designed, good job on that, its really fun.
the wonder weapon is strong and fun to use.
the doctor offers  a guaranteed first box like on five. really nice for highrounds.
a custom trap that can be placed at every debry location.
fantastic.
but..
after round 20 or so, no more panzers can spawn for some reason. i sometimes hear their steps and i randomly lose my widows wine grenades (i guess them hitting me)
Game crashes at Round 50 everytime. i dont know if its my black ops, but it crashes on 50. at first i tjought it was my game, but after the 3rd crash i thought it had to be the map.

i'd love a patch that fixes all these problems, i'd really like to go for 100+ on this map, i love it

Thanks, there's a lot of problems with optimization on hight rounds thats something i didnt actually test that much,but if you want to go for hight rouds i recommend you not to use widow's wine, electric cherry or bouncing bettys, these are normally the reason for the crash. About the pansers, i have no idea what is causing the problem i tried to fix it but couldn't do it sorry :P .
Hi,
My friends and I tried again to do the easter egg, but we still cannot manage to get the electricity effect around the thief after using the electric traps on him. We tried putting him through 3 electric traps (because there was 3 of us playing) before he took our guns and after he took our guns multiple times and it never seems to work. Any tips? or is this a map bug?  

Also it's possible to die during a thief round by a bug, here's a video clip of it happening to us:
https://youtu.be/6yEIXNYw0AQ

Thanks for any help
Yeah, that happens when all the players teleport at the same time because i only put 1 origin for the players to arrive :P, just dont enter the portal at the same time. About the traps, it's easier to do it before he takes your weapons also you can put all the traps at the same place and if you have electric cherry they wont kill you.

Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 09:07:49 pm by Gogeta22344
Date Registered: 3 July 2017
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Liamza2314's Groups
Liamza2314's Contact & Social Links
Great job this looks fantastic, I'm about to play it now
Date Registered: 17 March 2021
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BloodyTaer's Groups
BloodyTaer's Contact & Social Links
hey i have a problem at the last step, when i get the panzer suite and blow it up in front of that door below the ground, i try to use the elevator but it tells me that it is blocked, i have gave up on 2 runs so far beacause of this, how do i unlock the elevator???
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Gogeta22344's Groups
hey i have a problem at the last step, when i get the panzer suite and blow it up in front of that door below the ground, i try to use the elevator but it tells me that it is blocked, i have gave up on 2 runs so far beacause of this, how do i unlock the elevator???
stay away from the elevator door when using it

Date Registered: 21 April 2019
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alain's Groups
alain's Contact & Social Links
will you do an other custom map for bo1?

Loading ...