UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Gogeta22344 on October 16, 2019, 04:50:01 am

Title: [Bo1]Battery
Post by: Gogeta22344 on October 16, 2019, 04:50:01 am
(https://i92.servimg.com/u/f92/19/71/04/67/012.jpg)

Yes, another remake, this time is battery from waw. The history is basically about how these guys get the summoning key and give it to the reporter from Shadows Of Evil.
Created By: Gogeta, Espi_thekiller & Shippuden1592.
Features:
*Mostly ww2 weapons
*10 perks(8 original perks + widows and cherry)
*Custom perk bottles and icons
*Custom Wonder Weapon
*Panzer Soldat
*Thief from five
*Bouncing Bettys
*Shadows of evil hud(kind of)
*Shadows of evil mistery box
*Buildables
*Muzzle Flashes
*Custom Characters
*Gorod Krovi round music
*Custom monkey bomb
*Easter Egg
*Boss Fight

Screenshots:
(https://i92.servimg.com/u/f92/19/71/04/67/111.jpg)
(https://i92.servimg.com/u/f92/19/71/04/67/211.jpg)
(https://i92.servimg.com/u/f92/19/71/04/67/311.jpg)
(https://i92.servimg.com/u/f92/19/71/04/67/411.jpg)
(https://i92.servimg.com/u/f92/19/71/04/67/511.jpg)
(https://i92.servimg.com/u/f92/19/71/04/67/611.jpg)
Download Links v1.1.9:
:homer: To play this map you must have game_mod installed:homer:  
https://github.com/Nukem9/LinkerMod/releases (https://github.com/Nukem9/LinkerMod/releases)
Mega
mega.nz

Mediafire
www.mediafire.com

:nyancat_chainable: Want the spanish voiceovers?:nyancat_chainable2:
Dowload this file:
www.mediafire.com

navigate to where the mod was installed and delete the file "clippy_vox.iwd" then paste the file you downloaded.
Changelog
Fixes 1.1:
*Fixed some areas without clip texture
*Fixed a bug in which the thief died without making his animation (I'm not sure if it's fixed since it works well in solo and also in 2 player coop)
*Changed bonfiresale time from 30 to 45 seconds
Fixes 1.1.1:
*Lowered the price of some doors
*player_backspeedscale and player_strafespeedscale set to 1 by default(suggested by Clippy95)
*Better lighting(I forgot that I had to compile the lights in extra)
*Bouncing bettys can no longer be pack a punched
*Changed some easter egg stuff
Fixes 1.1.2:
*Floating mg15 chalk
*Double tap now works like in bo2(thanks to Clippy95)
*Zombies shouldn't pile up in the elevator now
*English voiceovers added(thanks to Clippy95)
*The panzer suit won't change weapons when the thief returns the one he stole from you
*changed the easter egg song
Fixes 1.1.3:
*cherry now stuns zombies
*Fixed phd vision not showing up
*Fixed a lot of clipping issues(thanks to SilentR9 for reporting them)
Fixes 1.1.4:
*Changed how wonder weapon works(to prevent the game from crashing)
*Added a .vision file(made by Clippy95)
*Changed bonfiresale time from 45 to 60 seconds
*Fixed cherry and widows wine for coop
*Fixed mistery box for coop
Fixes 1.1.5:
*Fixed final boss health bar
*Increased laser gun stock ammo
*Turned zombies won't bug out in the underground area
*Start box now shows the gobo fx
*Fixed some easter egg stuff
Fixes 1.1.6:
*If someone dies in the elevator it won't take all your points and the person who died shouldn't respawn in the final boss area
*Fixed the panzer armor easter egg step for coop
*Fixed an error in which if you bleed out with the panzer armor you couldn't pick another one after being respawned
*Some other Elevator fixes for coop
Fixes 1.1.7:
*Fixed some spawns at start room.
*Fixed an error in which the "fuse" could be dropped into the boss area so you couldn't continue the easter egg
Fixes 1.1.8:
*Changed doubletap 2.0(now it only duplicate the damage)
*Fixed some issues with the m1887 dw and crank gun
*Fixed more glitch spots
*Deleted some useless entities
*Shotguns shouldn't crash the game but it may still happen in high rounds(like round 100 or higher)
Fixes 1.1.9:
*Fixed the bug in which you couldn't shoot the upgraded crank gun after you reload it(this fix should've been in 1.1.8 i'm sorry)

Credits:
*Nukem & Se2dev(linker mod and game_mod)
*Meet-Your-Maker(glitch finder)
*Clippy95(english voiceovers, doubletap 2.0, vision file and bug reporting)
*Scobalula(Bassdrop)
*Joshwoocool(BO4 voices)
*ricko0z(some bo3 sounds and models)
*alaurenc9(randomize characters tutorial)
*c.h.n(Lens Flare effect tutorial)
*ConvictioNDR(ar46, groza-1 weapons and double tap 2.0 tutorial)
*xSanchez78(conversion rig view hands)
*For widows, electric cherry & turned (scripts, fx & sounds).
Harry bo21
ProRevenge
StevieWonder87
BluntStuffy
RedSpace200
thezombieproject
Smasher248
JiffyNoodles
MZSlayer
AndyWhelen
HitmanVere
ProGamerzFTW
Scobalula
GerardS0406
PCModder
IperBreach
TomBMX
AllModz
JBird
Soy-yo
*DuaLVII's(rotating doors tutorial and yes i know they already work like that in bo1)

*BluntStuffy(panzer soldat tutorial)
*treminaor(or whoever did the icons for the installation creator)
*Thunderfrost(beta testing, trailer)
*Assets for weapons, models, fx and the bo1 beta mod tools
Treyarch
Sledgehammergames
Infinity ward
Activision
Trailer made by Thunderfrost:
If I forgot to mention someone in the credits or you found a bug please tell me.
Title: Re: Battery
Post by: Spzatak on October 16, 2019, 07:49:07 am
I'll make a video if you want, but im going to give this a try right now :)
Post by: Clippy95 on October 16, 2019, 02:34:54 pm
Can't wait to hunt the easter egg, wish voices were english, i might have the SOE english voices around but looking forward to play this!
Post by: Gogeta22344 on October 16, 2019, 02:55:28 pm
Can't wait to hunt the easter egg, wish voices were english, i might have the SOE english voices around but looking forward to play this!
In fact, I planned to do it for both spanish and english, but when I finished listening to more than 1000 audios without name, I didn't want to continue with the voices in english, maybe in the future I'll do it, but for now I will leave it like this. If you don't like it, you can delete the zombie_test_vox.iwd file and the voices should be the originals (dempsey, nikolai, takeo & richtofen).
Post by: 12spiderweb on October 16, 2019, 10:53:34 pm
Ok first off, Im really digging this map right off the bat. The whole boat/oil rig (?) theme is very well excucated here, and it seems like what we seeing isnt everything we getting in this map. Id love to do a whole run down when the ee is solved and all that to give a fair-er review. But overall, Im enjoying it with all the bonus features that have been ported here  ^^ 

If I were to suggest anything though, I would rework the prices of the doors a little. They seem to go all over the place which (in my opinon) can slow the early rounds down. I dont mind expensive doors, but I think having them get more expensive the further you progress through the map is a better choice to go with.
Post by: Gogeta22344 on October 17, 2019, 12:36:58 am
Ok first off, Im really digging this map right off the bat. The whole boat/oil rig (?) theme is very well excucated here, and it seems like what we seeing isnt everything we getting in this map. Id love to do a whole run down when the ee is solved and all that to give a fair-er review. But overall, Im enjoying it with all the bonus features that have been ported here  ^^

If I were to suggest anything though, I would rework the prices of the doors a little. They seem to go all over the place which (in my opinon) can slow the early rounds down. I dont mind expensive doors, but I think having them get more expensive the further you progress through the map is a better choice to go with.
Thank you. When I was testing the map I realized that getting to the other side of it was very fast, so I made them more expensive. I may be used to a slower playstyle, but I think I exaggerate a bit. I will change the cost of some of them in the next update, just need to fix some things.
Post by: MayroModz on October 19, 2019, 03:19:21 am
The VR-11 but better gun crashes the game...but only the electric varient crashes the game. The infinite laser is fine. 
Post by: Clippy95 on October 19, 2019, 05:04:00 am
The VR-11 but better gun crashes the game...but only the electric varient crashes the game. The infinite laser is fine.
 He fixed it, but stll haven't uploaded the patch for that.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on October 19, 2019, 02:39:15 pm
I don't care if its a remake, this is treyarch level of detail. definetly playing this after work today:+1:
Post by: I s l a m on October 19, 2019, 09:37:31 pm
Electry cherry is bugged it didnt do her work 
I see the light but it didnt stun the ZM 
Post by: MayroModz on October 20, 2019, 01:40:30 am
He fixed it, but stll haven't uploaded the patch for that.
 He fixed it for most of it. I upgraded and shot the electric shot at a large group of zombies and it crashed lol
Post by: Gogeta22344 on October 20, 2019, 02:07:07 pm
He fixed it for most of it. I upgraded and shot the electric shot at a large group of zombies and it crashed lol
I thought i fixed it but apparently the problem was that i didn't delete the effect that comes out of the gun when firing

Double Post Merge: October 20, 2019, 02:17:43 pm

Electry cherry is bugged it didnt do her work
I see the light but it didnt stun the ZM
it seems that the harry script doesn't work like that but ill try to change it
Post by: Lord-san on October 20, 2019, 02:59:04 pm
Omg.thanks for continue this awesome custom maps, i will testing today.

Thank you so much.
Post by: DeStormerX on October 20, 2019, 11:23:20 pm
The .exe file doesn't seem to work for me. I don't know what to do lol. 
Post by: AKScorpion75 on October 21, 2019, 02:54:55 am
Looks good, will try later... also gonna stream it on Tuesday
Post by: Lord-san on October 21, 2019, 06:15:00 am
Rly Awsome Map, tested, failed on EE bcz our host crash the game traying to take screenshot on wonderweapon light effect but map runs great, ee steps much better that Tag der toten and gameplay and weapons are ok, very unique map. many thanks to 
Gogeta22344 (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mlist/gogeta22344_133776)
to support our gameplay in the stream of my friend Noro.

Here my stream for 3 Players on battery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcvnz1Vsf6E (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcvnz1Vsf6E)

Thanks for sharing this awesome map, credits and links for the developers on video description.
Post by: Clippy95 on October 22, 2019, 12:51:06 pm
Easter Egg guide made by me : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1892547317 (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1892547317)
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on October 24, 2019, 12:12:34 am
I'll add to the dogpile here, phenomenal work! Everything about this map is so fresh, the setting, the weapons (pepperbox!), the easter egg, everything! The Lazerkraftwerk is a little broken in terms of making me stupid rich fairly early on, but the difficulty keeps that power in check, overall things feel pretty balanced; I personally didn't have a problem with door prices, and that was before getting the Lazerkraftwerk. All the perks have their right properties (DT2.0 is indeed 2.0), I didn't notice any obvious bugs, and honeslty it just plays so smooth. I have nothing but respect, thank you so much for this!
Post by: Gogeta22344 on October 25, 2019, 06:03:26 pm
I'll add to the dogpile here, phenomenal work! Everything about this map is so fresh, the setting, the weapons (pepperbox!), the easter egg, everything! The Lazerkraftwerk is a little broken in terms of making me stupid rich fairly early on, but the difficulty keeps that power in check, overall things feel pretty balanced; I personally didn't have a problem with door prices, and that was before getting the Lazerkraftwerk. All the perks have their right properties (DT2.0 is indeed 2.0), I didn't notice any obvious bugs, and honeslty it just plays so smooth. I have nothing but respect, thank you so much for this!
Thanks for playing my map, I'm glad you liked it
:D
Post by: Thunderfrost on October 26, 2019, 10:56:45 pm
Maybe I'm late to say something, but I'm glad this map is receiving a lot of support. Gogeta had been working on this very months ago, day after day, he really wanted to make this map a great map for the community, so I supported him a lot during this project. I hope also you liked the trailer, I wanted to make something very kind of "professional" for this map, I'm sorry if I couldn't make the english version of my trailer, that could have been amazing, but anyway, thanks people :)
Post by: Gogeta22344 on October 29, 2019, 01:39:12 am
The .exe file doesn't seem to work for me. I don't know what to do lol.

if the .exe does not work, you can extract the folder with winrar
Title: Re: [Bo1]Battery
Post by: Basil Bonehead on November 03, 2019, 05:20:03 am
been trying to get this mod to work with a friend in coop but we get stuck in the loading screen. Anything you know that could get game_mod to cooperate?
Post by: Eazy-e SK on November 03, 2019, 10:50:08 am
Looks good, will try later... also gonna stream it on Tuesday
 The minigun is bugged after sprinting canot not be reloading

Post by: Gogeta22344 on November 03, 2019, 03:34:00 pm
been trying to get this mod to work with a friend in coop but we get stuck in the loading screen. Anything you know that could get game_mod to cooperate?
make sure you both have the same map version(1.1.7)

Double Post Merge: November 03, 2019, 03:36:21 pm
The minigun is bugged after sprinting canot not be reloading

i'll see what is happening thanks for reporting it
Post by: Eazy-e SK on November 04, 2019, 07:11:38 pm
I thought i fixed it but apparently the problem was that i didn't delete the effect that comes out of the gun when firing

Double Post Merge: October 20, 2019, 02:17:43 pm

it seems that the harry script doesn't work like that but ill try to change it
 This day 4.11.2019 map is still broken i got akimbo shotgun of the box and after upgrades i kill 2 zombies and instantli game crash
Please fix these bug 
I first downloaded map in these page and after i downloaded map from the line where they wrote that the bugs have already fixed and is still nothing 
MAP IS STILL BROKEN

Post by: Gogeta22344 on November 05, 2019, 05:31:35 pm
This day 4.11.2019 map is still broken i got akimbo shotgun of the box and after upgrades i kill 2 zombies and instantli game crash
Please fix these bug
I first downloaded map in these page and after i downloaded map from the line where they wrote that the bugs have already fixed and is still nothing
MAP IS STILL BROKEN
Yes, apparently the shotguns crash the game, I'm not sure why but I think the problem is doubletap 2.0. I could make doubletap work like the first versions (double damage instead of firing twice).
Edit: 1.1.8 is out. Hope is working now, i tested it to round 99 with script and round 20 by playing the game.
Edit 2: 1.1.9 is out. I forget to put the crank gun fix in 1.1.8, my apologies for that.

Post by: Sasutaschi on November 06, 2019, 01:37:21 pm
Gogeta22344 will ever do tutorials on how to mod the game?
I don't want to make a map, just some weapon mods and Double Tap 2.0.
Post by: AY_MOMMA on November 07, 2019, 12:19:46 pm
I'm so mad rn I'm just gonna post this.

This map is utter trash. I made it to the last step, shooting at the mines but couldn't do it in lots of attemps becouse of rng and died on round 55 becouse of fucking crawlers and me playing tired of trying such bullshit. Not only the dogs make a lot of fking noise so you can't hear the mines that you have to shoot but also when I left 24 crawlers so no dogs could spawn and lowererd the voice volume to 0 I couldn't fucking reach all the mines becouse they were so far appart and made me go back and forth all the time, didn't even got a possible order once. I tried this last step since fking round 36.
This map is shit. Perish is a billion times better, way more rewarding and doesn't rely on rgn bullshit on the last fucking step. I haven't payed for this map but I want my money back.
Post by: Gogeta22344 on November 07, 2019, 09:02:49 pm
Gogeta22344 will ever do tutorials on how to mod the game?
I don't want to make a map, just some weapon mods and Double Tap 2.0.
I did it just like in waw, but there are better ways to port weapons into bo1. For double tap 2.0 you just have to set "SetClient Dvar( "perk_weapRateEnhanced", "1");" for all players.
Post by: 12spiderweb on November 10, 2019, 04:41:33 pm
Completing the map (finally) I feel like its much better for me to give my thoughts on the map and what I feel like this map did right and what could be improved on for next time (which I'll state as respectively as possible because I know how much work can be put into these maps)

Postives:

- First off, the map! I really do like how it was managed here. The skybox/time of day that was chosen for starters is quite unique, most maps tend to set themselves at night (with possibly snow) so its refreshing to see this map to take place at a dawn setting. Also it taking place at a division 9 facility of sorts was a cool touch too.

Oh and the size of the map is also very nice to run around in, nothing feels out of place, its very spacious despite the obstacles and it rarely ever feels slow to get across from
one point to the other

- I'll quickly scan over this one since I ain't fully aware of the box rotation, but the weapon choices are great. There are a lot of really good and powerful weapons to choose that can be easily be changed every game or coop games.

- The custom content featured here like the characters is always a very nice add on, certainly making the map its own adventure. As well as the custom trap which is super satisfying to kill a horde in. And the motherf***ing panzer suit makes you feel like a proper badass. I wont forget about the small detail changes too like the monkey bomb, perk bottles and pentagon thief having small changes on their models.

- The easter egg overall is enjoyable, each step is varied so it doesn't get repetitive, its easy to remember even though some searching is still involved behind it and clear progression can be made throughout it. Plus the final *custom* boss fight just ties it all together nicely.

- And I felt like the wonder weapon needed its own bit because its a lot of fun to use, it does feel super op but... I ain't complaining ;)

What I didn't like:

- Despite me liking the easter egg, I feel like there is one step that comes across as a slap in a face. The mine step. I know you've gotten complaints about this but I actually feel like its an ok step. The dogs are really weak and the mines beep (quite) loudly. My problem against it is how the dogs spawn in are louder than the mines, I often found myself killing a dog to get off my back to only hear another spawn which makes it a little un-needlessly complicated to find the mines.

My suggestions to fix this (if chosen to) are to just make the spawn sounds quieter or change them into something more quiet/quick

I also suggest giving players more time and giving the mines a glow to recognize them better since some hide out of sight or are hard to see from a distance

Overall?:

Absolutely great map, lots of details and custom content that you'll never find on any other bo1 custom map. It has its own experience for players to enjoy. I recommend this to any other bo1 pc user, especially any that enjoy easter eggs. Even completing it I find myself coming back to this with friends to mess around in. Fantastic work, my dude! Hope to see more stuff from you in th future!
Post by: Gogeta22344 on November 12, 2019, 02:30:29 pm

Thanks, I added the dogs in that step because I thought it was too easy, I didn't think it would be that difficult but of course I knew where all the mines were located, so it was easy for me :P .
Post by: EMRAKRAL on November 12, 2019, 06:16:17 pm
I downloaded this map and played. But when I got the red mortar, the dogs came out all the time and I didn't know where to put that bullet, and I went through the whole map with that bullet, but I couldn't find anything. If there is an end to this map, can you share the steps with us? I've played almost five times, and I just can't figure out where to take that red bullet. If you share this game's easter egg's (at least steps) I would appreciate it. Thank youO0
Post by: Clippy95 on November 13, 2019, 11:14:05 am
I downloaded this map and played. But when I got the red mortar, the dogs came out all the time and I didn't know where to put that bullet, and I went through the whole map with that bullet, but I couldn't find anything. If there is an end to this map, can you share the steps with us? I've played almost five times, and I just can't figure out where to take that red bullet. If you share this game's easter egg's (at least steps) I would appreciate it. Thank youO0
 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1892547317 (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1892547317)
Post by: MemeDealer420 on November 30, 2019, 12:18:37 am
When i try and go into the DevMap it crashes and i keep getting an error... is there a way i can get around that and be able to use some cheats?

Post by: AZERTYMONSTER on November 30, 2019, 01:25:59 pm
When i try to start battery the game tell me "can't found Fonts" i re installed black ops 1 and battery i get the same error
Post by: Gogeta22344 on December 04, 2019, 04:20:20 pm
When i try and go into the DevMap it crashes and i keep getting an error... is there a way i can get around that and be able to use some cheats?
To launch it from the console use
 "devmap zombie_battery" but that will not activate the cheats because I deactivated them via script.

Double Post Merge: December 04, 2019, 04:22:27 pm
When i try to start battery the game tell me "can't found Fonts" i re installed black ops 1 and battery i get the same error
That's weird. Are you playing in the steam version?
Post by: susslord on December 07, 2019, 11:46:03 am
every time i make it past round 50 or even close i get this crash, also i got this weird in game error today pls help(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537893207480991754/652835700198080512/iwantdie.png)(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307000582604849172/652834877577625600/unknown.png)
Post by: Clippy95 on December 12, 2019, 01:50:28 pm
every time i make it past round 50 or even close i get this crash, also i got this weird in game error today pls help(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537893207480991754/652835700198080512/iwantdie.png)(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307000582604849172/652834877577625600/unknown.png)
 The first one is from either Electric Cherry or Widows, just don't use them for HR ( they crash the game in other games too :p 

Second one i have seen before, it's just a bug that happens when zombies become too fast in the spawn room :)
Post by: Billjoebke on January 21, 2020, 06:46:50 am
Yo man, so when I load up the map by clicking it in the mod menu, the game crashes and says "missing asset" or "fatal crash" how do I fix it, I tried using console commands, and it still crashes, please help
Post by: omaratiya on February 29, 2020, 03:44:00 pm
enable cheats on it
Post by: AlyanahOwO on March 24, 2020, 06:43:36 pm
:D All around great map by a legend of a mapper. Played your maps since I joined UGX. Thanks for all the fun I've gotten from your maps.
Post by: CadenMoskol on April 19, 2020, 09:22:48 pm
Can I make a video on the map please?
Post by: Gogeta22344 on May 13, 2020, 11:46:19 pm
:D All around great map by a legend of a mapper. Played your maps since I joined UGX. Thanks for all the fun I've gotten from your maps.
Thanks to you for playing them, i'm really glad you enjoyed my maps :D
Can I make a video on the map please?
Sure O0

Post by: Billbobjoe123 on May 15, 2020, 01:24:36 pm
Thanks to you for playing them, i'm really glad you enjoyed my maps :D Sure O0

He man, so when ever I load up the map(clicking it in the mod menu in the game) it doesnt load and crashes and says every time,"couldn't load image 'fxt_data_reel'", do you know how to fix it , I have all the map files and I have game_mod
Post by: Gogeta22344 on May 18, 2020, 01:18:24 am
He man, so when ever I load up the map(clicking it in the mod menu in the game) it doesnt load and crashes and says every time,"couldn't load image 'fxt_data_reel'", do you know how to fix it , I have all the map files and I have game_mod
 I have no idea man, sorry. Maybe there is a dlc that is necessary to play or something, but I'm not sure.
Title: Electrify the thief ?
Post by: azerko on June 04, 2020, 02:24:25 am
Hello, me and my friend we are always blocked on this step, the final step with the chief(when we need to electrify him to get access to the last part).
We always do all the easter egg normally and fine but when it's time to us to electrify the thief nothing happen we try it again and again but still nothing, we can't go any further
I do the same thing in the only one video on youtube and that's working for him not for us, maybe it's a special thing we need to know to do it or idk but it's like 8 times in the week we go like 40 rounds and be blocked and just leave bcs we can't do it, I put the electric trap and he comes in and nothing, I hope you can help me, have a nice day.
Post by: zombieslayer4276 on June 05, 2020, 07:32:46 pm
This map was really fun! Glad most of the glitches were fixed. Since me and my friend found lots in the older versions of the map
Post by: Ahvay on June 07, 2020, 03:21:30 am
I know I'll be giving this a go in the future!

- Thanks Gogeta! <3
Title: Re: Electrify the thief ?
Post by: Gogeta22344 on June 08, 2020, 11:26:04 pm
Hello, me and my friend we are always blocked on this step, the final step with the chief(when we need to electrify him to get access to the last part).
We always do all the easter egg normally and fine but when it's time to us to electrify the thief nothing happen we try it again and again but still nothing, we can't go any further
I do the same thing in the only one video on youtube and that's working for him not for us, maybe it's a special thing we need to know to do it or idk but it's like 8 times in the week we go like 40 rounds and be blocked and just leave bcs we can't do it, I put the electric trap and he comes in and nothing, I hope you can help me, have a nice day.
Depending on the number of players the doctor must go through the same number of traps, maybe that's the problem.

This map was really fun! Glad most of the glitches were fixed. Since me and my friend found lots in the older versions of the map
Thanks, i could have fixed more stuff, but lost the files when updating windows :P .

I know I'll be giving this a go in the future!

- Thanks Gogeta! <3
Thanks, i hope you enjoy it :) .

Post by: CuddlesLoveCod on June 18, 2020, 02:11:48 am
Nice map bro! Easter egg is medium difficulty! Ya'll should try this out!
Post by: felipz on July 04, 2020, 05:36:27 pm
Someone to play the map? add me InsaneEdge
Post by: remzi26 on July 30, 2020, 04:41:25 pm
Hallo fellas. I played with my friend and ti was great time to do. But i wanna ask that a random song played while we were playing in the map i tried took some words from it and it says something like ''i wish you...'' and goes on. I did take only this part because of my native language is not english. Now i am asking that what is song name of it. Thanks for the feedback
Post by: felipz on August 12, 2020, 10:24:29 pm
Hallo fellas. I played with my friend and ti was great time to do. But i wanna ask that a random song played while we were playing in the map i tried took some words from it and it says something like ''i wish you...'' and goes on. I did take only this part because of my native language is not english. Now i am asking that what is song name of it. Thanks for the feedback
Tremonti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7V5wQBpmQk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7V5wQBpmQk)

btw, what ur steam id? i dont find ppl to play bo1 custom maps :(
Post by: kyle.b on August 24, 2020, 07:35:31 pm
HOW  DO I INSTALL (im new to modding and really want to play this) I CANT FIND ANY TUTORIALS PLEASE SOMBODY LINK ME TO A TUTORIAL!!!
Post by: Gogeta22344 on August 25, 2020, 02:02:05 am
HOW  DO I INSTALL (im new to modding and really want to play this) I CANT FIND ANY TUTORIALS PLEASE SOMBODY LINK ME TO A TUTORIAL!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykCJaOgfUhk&t=7s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykCJaOgfUhk&t=7s)
Post by: kyle.b on August 25, 2020, 03:07:29 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykCJaOgfUhk&t=7s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykCJaOgfUhk&t=7s)
thanks man!
Post by: Ahvay on August 25, 2020, 06:29:58 am
I'm sure if you looked up "Black ops 1 custom map installation" it would pop up with like a million results for you to choose from....
Post by: alain on August 31, 2020, 08:47:14 am
the ee of this map is just great just the fact of controlling a panzer I like too much on the other hand the mine stage seems impossible to me solo.
once again congratulations to the mapper.
Post by: Trenchman on September 03, 2020, 12:40:11 am
Awesome map, I love how you turned a WaW MP map into a Zombies map like Treyarch did with the classics, makes it feel like an official map. It's also just the right amount of difficulty. Not too hard, but not boringly easy, which I appreciate. Custom models and icons are also a really nice touch, I enjoyed exploring the map. 10/10
BTW, what's the name of the EE song?
Post by: Clippy95 on September 28, 2020, 05:09:17 am
Awesome map, I love how you turned a WaW MP map into a Zombies map like Treyarch did with the classics, makes it feel like an official map. It's also just the right amount of difficulty. Not too hard, but not boringly easy, which I appreciate. Custom models and icons are also a really nice touch, I enjoyed exploring the map. 10/10
BTW, what's the name of the EE song?
It's Wish You Well by Tremonti

Post by: trabantos0301 on November 14, 2020, 05:10:05 pm
Hello, I have problem with the mod. When I turn on BO_Mods and switch to battery, it crashes and gives me error which I uploaded on Imgur (link below), my friend has no problem with this, but I do. I installed the mod by steps, and it still crashes anyway. I thought it is because I have Windows 7 and my friend has Windows 10 but I think this is not the problem because BO 1 supports W7.

Thank you everyone / mod creator for answer in advance

https://imgur.com/a/MSMWthk (https://imgur.com/a/MSMWthk)
Post by: DeletedUser on November 16, 2020, 05:36:34 pm
Hi, what tool do you use to create maps or edit a multiplayer map? I know radiant can be used for WaW and maybe BOPS 3 but i cant find anything for BOPS 1 but it obv can be done because you created one :P

thanks
Post by: Gogeta22344 on November 16, 2020, 11:17:58 pm
Hi, what tool do you use to create maps or edit a multiplayer map? I know radiant can be used for WaW and maybe BOPS 3 but i cant find anything for BOPS 1 but it obv can be done because you created one :P

thanks
There are tools for bo1 since january/february of 2019, problem is they aren't actually complete or with all the assets so you need to add all the stuff that is missing by yourself. I think there is a tutorial on how to install the mod tools but the guy speaks in russian :P .
Post by: DeletedUser on November 17, 2020, 07:47:55 am
ok thank you.
Post by: Daxh64 on December 12, 2020, 05:12:37 pm
Hello, just played your map with friends, great map, we enjoyed it but a few bugs made it a bit annoying sometimes.

1st one : when we have the thief stealing the gun of one of us and being killed at the same time it makes the guy who was just being stolen stuck and he can't move as if he was still in the stealing process. So we found a workaround (but annoying), we just let him die and whenever he respawn he can move again. He can't move even if he's in last stand. It happened twice in a game. So it's not a small bug.

2nd one : for the Easter egg, we weren't able to electrify the thief we tried with one electric trap so far. We haven't tried multiple trap at the same place yet. But we cannot continue the Easter egg otherwise.

Other than that thanks for your time and map ! And hope you have a great day ! 😉.

Hope there will be more cod BO1 maps in the future !
Post by: cockfaucet on December 13, 2020, 09:49:35 am
Hi,
two of my friends and I were playing the map and, first of all, we thoroughly enjoy it. I know not many people are posting in here but we were trying the easter egg for so long and we weren't sure if we were doing something wrong of if there's a bug in the map.
We got stuck at getting the final part for the panzer suit, specifically the part where you have to electrocute the gun thief with the electric trap. Whenever we did this there would be no "electric effect" present around him and after killing him there would be no effect over the pad in jugg room or the power room. So when we shot those areas with the laser gun it didn't work and we couldn't get the final part.
We tried this multiple times, as well as making him run through the trap multiple times and letting him take our guns before killing him and nothing worked. Any suggestions? :)(https://pasteboard.co/JEIlsH1.png)
Post by: Gogeta22344 on December 15, 2020, 01:37:03 am
Hello, just played your map with friends, great map, we enjoyed it but a few bugs made it a bit annoying sometimes.

1st one : when we have the thief stealing the gun of one of us and being killed at the same time it makes the guy who was just being stolen stuck and he can't move as if he was still in the stealing process. So we found a workaround (but annoying), we just let him die and whenever he respawn he can move again. He can't move even if he's in last stand. It happened twice in a game. So it's not a small bug.

2nd one : for the Easter egg, we weren't able to electrify the thief we tried with one electric trap so far. We haven't tried multiple trap at the same place yet. But we cannot continue the Easter egg otherwise.

Other than that thanks for your time and map ! And hope you have a great day ! 😉.

Hope there will be more cod BO1 maps in the future !
Thanks, im glad you liked :D
1.- That's something i didn't think about, but how do you even manage to die in thief round? the only way i can think of is if you are in the infinite dog step or a panzer killed you  . Anyways, i cant fix this because i lose all the files a while ago sorry :P .
2.- Depending on the number of players, the thief has to go through the same number of electric traps.

Title: Crashes
Post by: oymar on December 15, 2020, 12:31:22 pm
This map is really well designed, good job on that, its really fun.
the wonder weapon is strong and fun to use.
the doctor offers  a guaranteed first box like on five. really nice for highrounds.
a custom trap that can be placed at every debry location.
fantastic.
but..
after round 20 or so, no more panzers can spawn for some reason. i sometimes hear their steps and i randomly lose my widows wine grenades (i guess them hitting me)
Game crashes at Round 50 everytime. i dont know if its my black ops, but it crashes on 50. at first i tjought it was my game, but after the 3rd crash i thought it had to be the map.

i'd love a patch that fixes all these problems, i'd really like to go for 100+ on this map, i love it

Post by: cockfaucet on December 16, 2020, 03:01:55 am
Hi,
My friends and I tried again to do the easter egg, but we still cannot manage to get the electricity effect around the thief after using the electric traps on him. We tried putting him through 3 electric traps (because there was 3 of us playing) before he took our guns and after he took our guns multiple times and it never seems to work. Any tips? or is this a map bug?  

Also it's possible to die during a thief round by a bug, here's a video clip of it happening to us:
https://youtu.be/6yEIXNYw0AQ (https://youtu.be/6yEIXNYw0AQ)

Thanks for any help
Post by: LIGHTNING on January 22, 2021, 05:46:59 pm
Hello, I have problem with the mod. When I turn on BO_Mods and switch to battery, it crashes and gives me error which I uploaded on Imgur (link below), my friend has no problem with this, but I do. I installed the mod by steps, and it still crashes anyway. I thought it is because I have Windows 7 and my friend has Windows 10 but I think this is not the problem because BO 1 supports W7.

Thank you everyone / mod creator for answer in advance

https://imgur.com/a/MSMWthk (https://imgur.com/a/MSMWthk)

Verify ur black ops 1 files on steam and update ur gpu or even upgrade to windows 10 becuz windows 7 is not supported anymore

Title: Re: Crashes
Post by: Gogeta22344 on January 23, 2021, 09:06:46 pm
This map is really well designed, good job on that, its really fun.
the wonder weapon is strong and fun to use.
the doctor offers  a guaranteed first box like on five. really nice for highrounds.
a custom trap that can be placed at every debry location.
fantastic.
but..
after round 20 or so, no more panzers can spawn for some reason. i sometimes hear their steps and i randomly lose my widows wine grenades (i guess them hitting me)
Game crashes at Round 50 everytime. i dont know if its my black ops, but it crashes on 50. at first i tjought it was my game, but after the 3rd crash i thought it had to be the map.

i'd love a patch that fixes all these problems, i'd really like to go for 100+ on this map, i love it

Thanks, there's a lot of problems with optimization on hight rounds thats something i didnt actually test that much,but if you want to go for hight rouds i recommend you not to use widow's wine, electric cherry or bouncing bettys, these are normally the reason for the crash. About the pansers, i have no idea what is causing the problem i tried to fix it but couldn't do it sorry :P .
Hi,
My friends and I tried again to do the easter egg, but we still cannot manage to get the electricity effect around the thief after using the electric traps on him. We tried putting him through 3 electric traps (because there was 3 of us playing) before he took our guns and after he took our guns multiple times and it never seems to work. Any tips? or is this a map bug?  

Also it's possible to die during a thief round by a bug, here's a video clip of it happening to us:
https://youtu.be/6yEIXNYw0AQ (https://youtu.be/6yEIXNYw0AQ)

Thanks for any help
Yeah, that happens when all the players teleport at the same time because i only put 1 origin for the players to arrive :P, just dont enter the portal at the same time. About the traps, it's easier to do it before he takes your weapons also you can put all the traps at the same place and if you have electric cherry they wont kill you.

Post by: Liamza2314 on January 31, 2021, 07:24:27 pm
Great job this looks fantastic, I'm about to play it now
Post by: BloodyTaer on March 25, 2021, 11:08:00 am
hey i have a problem at the last step, when i get the panzer suite and blow it up in front of that door below the ground, i try to use the elevator but it tells me that it is blocked, i have gave up on 2 runs so far beacause of this, how do i unlock the elevator???
Post by: Gogeta22344 on March 26, 2021, 09:18:40 pm
hey i have a problem at the last step, when i get the panzer suite and blow it up in front of that door below the ground, i try to use the elevator but it tells me that it is blocked, i have gave up on 2 runs so far beacause of this, how do i unlock the elevator???
stay away from the elevator door when using it

Post by: alain on March 27, 2021, 05:38:21 pm
will you do an other custom map for bo1?
Post by: Tixserek on April 02, 2021, 10:04:31 am
Can you tell me how to do those maps? is it same as waw?
thanks
Post by: Gogeta22344 on April 07, 2021, 10:52:41 pm
will you do an other custom map for bo1?
i don't think i will :/ , but there's a friend of mine that is working on a map for bo1
Can you tell me how to do those maps? is it same as waw?
thanks
it's basically the same but you need the tools to be working, that's the biggest issue with bo1 map creation. I have a build of the tools with the basic to make custom maps if you want them, but i cant really help you with tutorials and stuff because  english isn't my first language and i dont have that much free time to be able to help you :P .
Post by: Sadoron on July 01, 2021, 04:00:09 pm
This is the best bo1 modded zombies map. The customs weapons are so cool, the map is very diversified in its rooms. The secret is so so cool, lots of steps. That make a very cool objective to play next to just kill zombies. The boss is difficult but that's cool! I recommended averyone to play this map (with firneds that's better).
Post by: TrulyFaded on August 20, 2021, 01:24:40 am
what is the pack apunch drop after you kill the scientist? How do you use it?
Post by: Young Saucey on September 28, 2021, 05:56:23 pm
Love this map just wish it was on waw for all my buddies that dont have bo1

Post by: BuEnAsS on October 28, 2021, 11:28:59 pm
I found a bug?
https://youtu.be/ytA3ODZ4KUU (https://youtu.be/ytA3ODZ4KUU)
Title: Battery Custom Zombies
Post by: Rapid_Fusionz on April 30, 2022, 01:25:48 pm
What an absolute throwback! This Custom Zombies map truly is incredible & the best part is not only did i get to revist an OG classic WaW map but i get to play Black Ops 1!! which for me is the best Call Of Duty ever created.

Here is my playthrough for those who want to see this map in action in 2022 & I hope you enjoy:
https://youtu.be/tf6P2K57aMc (https://youtu.be/tf6P2K57aMc)
Title: Re: Battery Custom Zombies
Post by: Gogeta22344 on May 18, 2022, 01:15:20 am
What an absolute throwback! This Custom Zombies map truly is incredible & the best part is not only did i get to revist an OG classic WaW map but i get to play Black Ops 1!! which for me is the best Call Of Duty ever created.

Here is my playthrough for those who want to see this map in action in 2022 & I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/tf6P2K57aMc (https://youtu.be/tf6P2K57aMc)
​Thanks, im really glad you liked :D  about the easter egg bug in your video it actually wasn't a bug, you needed to continue with the other steps in the guide in order to get the piece you where looking for, but yeah there's a lot of bugs so i apologise for that :P

Post by: OmegaMix on May 26, 2022, 10:50:31 pm
Hi, I played this map a lot, i like the ee song (a lot because I like a lot this music genre), the details of the map, and the wonder weapon.

Could I add you in discord? I need help for a custom map:( sorry if I bother you.
Post by: Gogeta22344 on May 30, 2022, 10:35:14 pm
Hi, I played this map a lot, i like the ee song (a lot because I like a lot this music genre), the details of the map, and the wonder weapon.

Could I add you in discord? I need help for a custom map:( sorry if I bother you.
Sure heres my user name "Gogeta#7034"  i dont have much time but ill try to help :thumbsup-smiley:
Post by: OmegaMix on June 02, 2022, 02:23:16 am
Sure heres my user name "Gogeta#7034"  i dont have much time but ill try to help :thumbsup-smiley:
Thx, I already sended a friend request, accept me when you got some time  🤘🏻
Post by: lilbay on July 12, 2022, 04:45:40 am
Dope map
Post by: Vakeros on July 30, 2022, 02:30:09 am
Best map i had ever played on bo1 seems to have alotsof stuff to do
Spoiler: click to show...
I'm trying to figure what i can do with the red missile to skip the infinite dogs round also with the blue key

I also found a bug (i think) with that if you use the teleporter and upgrade your weapon you can run again, still slow but less

Post by: Sadoron on August 05, 2022, 09:05:16 am
Hey guys, i made a video guide for the map (secrets / easter eggs) :books:
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mcRbodAU2c)
Please, tell me if i missed something.
Post by: Serradj Morad on September 02, 2022, 12:03:08 am
i have an error
 it says xceeded limit of 254 .weapen. assets

Post by: Serradj Morad on September 02, 2022, 11:07:49 am
In fact, I planned to do it for both spanish and english, but when I finished listening to more than 1000 audios without name, I didn't want to continue with the voices in english, maybe in the future I'll do it, but for now I will leave it like this. If you don't like it, you can delete the zombie_test_vox.iwd file and the voices should be the originals (dempsey, nikolai, takeo & richtofen).
if u r the one who made this map i have a problem when i start the map it doesnt show map photo and when i enter it say exceeded limit of 254 weapn
pls help me

Post by: Daniel Gomez on October 28, 2022, 10:12:05 pm
I get a problem that the bsp fast file is missing or something similar
Post by: LIGHTNING on November 17, 2022, 02:33:33 pm
I get a problem that the bsp fast file is missing or something similar
that usually happens only, if u play on plutonium
Post by: Laderdiyar on August 09, 2023, 07:20:13 pm
Completing the map (finally) I feel like its much better for me to give my thoughts on the map and what I feel like this map did right and what could be improved on for next time (which I'll state as respectively as possible because I know how much work can be put into these maps)

Postives:

- First off, the map! I really do like how it was managed here. The skybox/time of day that was chosen for starters is quite unique, most maps tend to set themselves at night (with possibly snow) so its refreshing to see this map to take place at a dawn setting. Also it taking place at a division 9 facility of sorts was a cool touch too.

Oh and the size of the map is also very nice to run around in, nothing feels out of place, its very spacious despite the obstacles and it rarely ever feels slow to get across from
one point to the other

- I'll quickly scan over this one since I ain't fully aware of the box rotation, but the weapon choices are great. There are a lot of really good and powerful weapons to choose that can be easily be changed every game or coop games.

- The custom content featured here like the characters is always a very nice add on, certainly making the map its own adventure. As well as the custom trap which is super satisfying to kill a horde in. And the motherf***ing panzer suit makes you feel like a proper badass. I wont forget about the small detail changes too like the monkey bomb, perk bottles and pentagon thief having small changes on their models.

- The easter egg overall is enjoyable, each step is varied so it doesn't get repetitive, its easy to remember even though some searching is still involved behind it and clear progression can be made throughout it. Plus the final *custom* boss fight just ties it all together nicely.

- And I felt like the wonder weapon needed its own bit because its a lot of fun to use, it does feel super op but... I ain't complaining ;)

What I didn't like:

- Despite me liking the easter egg, I feel like there is one step that comes across as a slap in a face. The mine step. I know you've gotten complaints about this but I actually feel like its an ok step. The dogs are really weak and the mines beep (quite) loudly. My problem against it is how the dogs spawn in are louder than the mines, I often found myself killing a dog to get off my back to only hear another spawn which makes it a little un-needlessly complicated to find the mines.

My suggestions to fix this (if chosen to) are to just make the spawn sounds quieter or change them into something more quiet/quick

I also suggest giving players more time and giving the mines a glow to recognize them better since some hide out of sight or are hard to see from a distance

Overall?:

Absolutely great map, lots of details and custom content that you'll never find on any other bo1 custom map. It has its own experience for players to enjoy. I recommend this to any other bo1 pc user, especially any that enjoy easter eggs. Even completing it I find myself coming back to this with friends to mess around in. Fantastic work, my dude! Hope to see more stuff from you in th future!
I modified the code to increase time of final easter egg.
Read my homepage to see the detail.
Post by: Lord-san on August 23, 2023, 11:48:01 am
WOW Excelent, is good to have updates on old custom maps
Post by: Daxh64 on January 07, 2024, 11:21:41 pm
Today we played the map with 2 friends using BGamerT5 Launcher, we were doing the Easter egg and the seagull was not moving for me (On top of Electric Cherry). My friends could see it moving but we're not able to get the binoculars by shooting at it, I guess it was a bug. Anyone had it before, did we miss something for the secret or is it normal to have that happen ?

We followed this guide on Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1892547317 (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1892547317)

We'll probably restart the map in a few days to get it done... Hoping to not get the bug again.