Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
KoRaL-'s Groups
KoRaL-'s Contact & Social Links
Hey guys,

I've literally been playing the mod 'Zombie Realism' with my buddies for years now, literally unaware of other mods and maps such as the ones found on this forum

Is there anything close to zombie realism on this forum or something? I'll lay down the features:

When you kill zombies, a chance of a perk to appear

Create-a-class was available

Perks had 3 tiers and were fully upgradable

From what i can see, a lot of the maps on here are just 'standard' zombies with new weapons, is there any maps with the above features, or is there any way to integrate these features into the maps found here?

Thanks for reading.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
1st. Welcome to the fourm. Please read the rules and Enjoy your stay in here.
2nd. About that mod. It's being developed by one of our greatest scripters. Bluntstuffy. It's not finished thou.
Date Registered: 2 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm the REAL TTheenderr
Signature
I'm the REAL TTheenderr

Any questions? PM me or find me in chat. I'm on chat most of the time on school days.

Personal Highest Round Record: 26 (infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland)
TTheenderr's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Welcome to the community!
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Is there anything close to zombie realism on this forum or something? I'll lay down the features:

When you kill zombies, a chance of a perk to appear

Create-a-class was available

Perks had 3 tiers and were fully upgradable

Hey KoRaL,
               Here is the link to the WIP for the new Realism Mod: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7416.0.html

Free perks: Regarding your desires for the mod we are trying to make it fun to level up without feeling unfairly hard or too easy along the way. We feel that getting something as important as a perk shouldn't be as easy to acquire as simply killing a zombie.

Create-a-Class just wasn't something we considered, we'd rather just have people play each class and enjoy what makes each different. You were the first person that has mentioned it honestly.

Three tier perks: Going from standard speed cola to insta-reload, Jug that makes you near invincible or Double tap that shoots so fast it breaks the audio feels unbalanced to us. In our mod you can make your guns more powerful in a variety of ways so having strong guns that can fire at the speed of light seems unnecessary.

The old Realism Mod gave you so much free stuff with perk drops and the continual flow of free max ammos that money was useless and the challenge only showed up when you realized that there was no PAP which then just became a bit frustrating and boring.

I do hope that you enjoy this new Realism Mod when it comes out; it won't be an exact copy of the original but I think its going to end up feeling familiar yet fresh at the same time.
Date Registered: 2 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm the REAL TTheenderr
TTheenderr's Groups
Hey KoRaL,
               Here is the link to the WIP for the new Realism Mod: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7416.0.html

Free perks: Regarding your desires for the mod we are trying to make it fun to level up without feeling unfairly hard or too easy along the way. We feel that getting something as important as a perk shouldn't be as easy to acquire as simply killing a zombie.

Create-a-Class just wasn't something we considered, we'd rather just have people play each class and enjoy what makes each different. You were the first person that has mentioned it honestly.

Three tier perks: Going from standard speed cola to insta-reload, Jug that makes you near invincible or Double tap that shoots so fast it breaks the audio feels unbalanced to us. In our mod you can make your guns more powerful in a variety of ways so having strong guns that can fire at the speed of light seems unnecessary.

The old Realism Mod gave you so much free stuff with perk drops and the continual flow of free max ammos that money was useless and the challenge only showed up when you realized that there was no PAP which then just became a bit frustrating and boring.

I do hope that you enjoy this new Realism Mod when it comes out; it won't be an exact copy of the original but I think its going to end up feeling familiar yet fresh at the same time.

about the 3 tier perks, make it where you have to buy it from perk machines and have it cost ridiculous amount of money. That would make it balanced.
Date Registered: 7 April 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
KoRaL-'s Groups
KoRaL-'s Contact & Social Links
Hey KoRaL,

Oh wow that's really awesome, I'll keep my eye on that

As with the 'free perks being dropped' it was extremely rare, but the game did also reward you with a random perk every 50-killstreak which was very useful

That mod was extremely hard, but mostly because all of the maps for it were plain awful and old, nothing compared to the maps you can find on this forum but i did enjoy the concept of being rewarded with perks and the vast amount of perks that there was. I hope the new realism includes all of the MW and MW2 perks too  :)

On a sidenote, is there anyway to play the airport map without all of the different types of zombies? My friend loves that map but i'm not particularly fond of it because of the zombies that can teleport inside of you and made you get stuck

Thanks for the quick responses guys, i look forward to being a part of this community!
Date Registered: 2 December 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Khedryn's Groups
Khedryn's Contact & Social Links
Well it's not exactly realism mod but similar is Arcade mode found on most maps
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Yeah I heard about Tom's project, can't wait for this release! It's been too long since Realism has been "updated".  Welcome to the community btw man, you'll love it here if you love zombies ;)

Loading ...