Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
hello all,

Thought i would start a new topic to introduce myself. i'm a youtuber and i post a variety of content and i'm looking to start doing custom zombies... however i would like to make some new internet friends in which to play custom zombies with and chat while playing.

Above making youtube videos, i would like to try my own hand im making some zombie maps, but im not sure how to start and where to get the mod tools, i had the mod tools and tried installing them but when i tried running it I just got to blank black screen so i deleted the mod tools and never re-installed WaW itself. if someone could help me out with getting the mod tools and making them work i would highly appreciate that!

Finally, about myself. I'm a 16 year old boy in my final year of school and im from England so i have my final exams around the corner but im still keeping up with my youtube channel.

thanks all, Joe
broken avatar :(
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
welcome!!!
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Welcome to the forum Joe.

You will find players to play with on here easily. The chat room is a great place to start and you can also try adding people who post their Steam or WaW ID's in their profile on the left hand side of their posts. Most people post them with the purpose of adding new people to their own circle of friends to play WaW/Customs with.

You can also join the UGX Steam Community Group (see here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1568.0)

And finally, Group 935 is another good community you should join for finding team-mates easily. (see here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Group935)

:)

Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 05:28:31 pm by DeathBringerZen
Date Registered: 15 February 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
thank you for the welcome message, i will be sure to check out the links. It would be great to get my own little group of zombie slayers together! :D
Date Registered: 9 February 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Slaying Zombies for a Living!!!
o0o J0NESY o0o's Contact & Social Linkso0o J0NESY o0o
Welcome PoTTzZ

You will find some great tuts here at UGX as I did, and if your ever stuck the community will point you in the direction.

Happy mapping, Jonesy.  ;)
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
Welcome friend  ;D enjoy your stay

Loading ...