Profile Link
Country
gb
Local Time
April 28, 2024, 04:19:23 pm

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
o0o J0NESY o0o
I thought that but since I deleted them daedra the converter stopped working, but obviously that wasn't the issue. It still won't work aarrgghh  >:(

I've only just re-installed everything but the "Converter" in Launcher just doesn't seem to be responding after about 10 s...
10 years ago
I checked the link again to be sure. The file as changed or I did something wrong, can't see what though.
The first time I clicked on the link, the file size was 517kb and it was trying to download all sorts of stuff mate.  ???

Now the link is bringing up mod folders.zip ...
10 years ago
Lukkie, sorry but I'm not prepared to use that link. The downloaded file wants to have administrator control, its trying to install 4 programs like EzDownloader and YoutubeAdBlocker. Mcafee also ran a scan that found milicious files.  >:(
10 years ago
Hiya folks,

I tried to "clean up the trash" (as in wiki, modtools installation guide) by deleting the folders in root\mods: HumorModTwo mp_HumorModTwo usermaps mp_usermaps.

Now the converter in Launcher won't work. It finds two errors at th...
10 years ago
Welcome PoTTzZ

You will find some great tuts here at UGX as I did, and if your ever stuck the community will point you in the direction.

Happy mapping, Jonesy.  ;)
10 years ago
We'll upload to Mega - also GamersHell has all the patches currently.

Cheers Trem, all sorted and back on track.  ;)
10 years ago
Loading ...