My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I don't think there is a limit. As you know, zoning goes:
trigger (script)>zone>spawner

The trigger sets the flag
The zone makes its spawners available for spawning and checks when a player is in it.
The spawner either spawns or has a riser struct(s) to spawn from when  player is within 3 active zones and it is selected for spawning

So it really is as simple as that. deadra's third comment should have fixed your issue. Did you change the trigger script_flag, and the add adjacent flag when you did it? You can make that anything you want, as you may have noticed if you read those links I sent you. The script just waits to see that flag set, which happens when you activate the triggers to open the door. It then makes those zones available for spawning and adjacent to each other. Once you have those correct, if something spawns in an un-opened area, your kvps are messed up. 100 percent of the time. I don't mind looking at your radiant files, but I will not be able to until later tonight, about 11 hours from now.
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:24:16 pm by MakeCents
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
I don't think there is a limit. As you know, zoning goes:
trigger (script)>zone>spawner

The trigger sets the flag
The zone makes its spawners available for spawning and checks when a player is in it.
The spawner either spawns or has a riser struct(s) to spawn from when  player is within 3 active zones and it is selected for spawning

So it really is as simple as that. deadra's third comment should have fixed your issue. Did you change the trigger script_flag, and the add adjacent flag when you did it? You can make that anything you want, as you may have noticed if you read those links I sent you. The script just waits to see that flag set, which happens when you activate the triggers to open the door. It then makes those zones available for spawning and adjacent to each other. Once you have those correct, if something spawns in an un-opened area, your kvps are messed up. 100 percent of the time. I don't mind looking at your radiant files, but I will not be able to until later tonight, about 11 hours from now.
sounds good.

Loading ...