Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I don't give a crap if Microsoft scans my computer to find pirated games (don't have any anyways)

Don't believe that bullshit, all these news websites and people on reddit are jumping to the gun on that EULA update, but they are forgetting 1 thing: that's for the Windows Store (and I think XBox Live also), so no, Microsoft won't disable that cracked copy of Doom 1 you have, they will scan Windows Apps for cracked versions, that's it. lol
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Don't believe that bullshit, all these news websites and people on reddit are jumping to the gun on that EULA update, but they are forgetting 1 thing: that's for the Windows Store (and I think XBox Live also), so no, Microsoft won't disable that cracked copy of Doom 1 you have, they will scan Windows Apps for cracked versions, that's it. lol
and at that, I doubt they could disable it anyway, or even if they did, its never hard to get around

more likely youd just get banned from the Microsoft and Xbox stores or something silly like that
Date Registered: 16 July 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
staychillyo's Groups
staychillyo's Contact & Social Links
I was thinking about upgrading to windows 10, just wondering if anyone here has and if it caused problems with world at war and radiant ?

I'm on windows 8 now and I hate it very much.  :P

Thanks

i love windows 7 so much better. windows 10 boot up takes at least 6-7 minutes
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups

i love windows 7 so much better. windows 10 boot up takes at least 6-7 minutes
windows 8 and 10 both have "fast Boot"

so "should" start in like 30 seconds if enabled

most of us turn this off, needs to be enabled in bios

but start up time is frankly - completely irrelevent - as to what makes a OS good bro...
Date Registered: 30 November 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Choice is the outcome of the future.
tylerandmoroll's Contact & Social LinkstylerandmorollxTAMRx
Before even starting mapping, I already upgraded to windows 10. I wouldn't think there should be an issue if you do upgrade. I used to always get the "Limited" connection issue in Windows 8 which got annoying. I'd say go for it, but if you want to be safe, back your files up somewhere. Otherwise you could try finding some updates for you things in Windows 8 to see if the connection issue at least doesn't occur as often.   
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I look at it this way

"could" it cause you problems? - yes

do you "need" it? - no

I think that says it all  :D

Loading ...