Signature
Map: No Way Out
Weapon Porter
Custom Music
Mapper
https://i.gyazo.com/4dea470ff0a559d7c79a0a350788da30.png
Marsvinking's Groups
Marsvinking's Contact & Social Linksmarsvinkingmarsvinkingmarsvinking
for some reasons this happens with my models, they worked some months ago and now it dosent, but i can see the model ingame but not in radiant or asset_viewer

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mapper
Signature
Maker of Contrivance
Psych's Groups
Psych's Contact & Social Links
for some reasons this happens with my models, they worked some months ago and now it dosent, but i can see the model ingame but not in radiant or asset_viewer

(Image removed from quote.)

This might sound stupid but do you have your static models hidden in your filters menu?

Double Post Merge: January 05, 2016, 02:00:43 am

(Image removed from quote.)

Nevermind! The same thing just happened to me and it's because you dont have the model files in your model export folder in main. You need to put them in there and then convert them all again in assman though so if you dont have the model export files you woulds have to export them all again :/
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 02:00:43 am by Psych
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Pretty sure thats caused by pressing one of the buttons in Radiant at top

Nevermind! The same thing just happened to me and it's because you dont have the model files in your model export folder in main. You need to put them in there and then convert them all again in assman though so if you dont have the model export files you woulds have to export them all again :/

That makes no sense, lol. I have a lot of models, that are not in model export folder and they work fine in Radiant
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Pretty sure thats caused by pressing one of the buttons in Radiant at top

That makes no sense, lol. I have a lot of models, that are not in model export folder and they work fine in Radiant
This ^

model_export folder is totally irrelevent and only named as such as a method to help with organization

a model must be in a folder in "root" folder but above "raw", not in that "particular" folder ( although it is preferred )

You sure you didnt accidentally delete the surfs from raw/xmodelsurfs
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 05:24:58 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Marsvinking's Groups
This ^

model_export folder is totally irrelevent and only named as such as a method to help with organization

a model must be in a folder in "root" folder but above "raw", not in that "particular" folder ( although it is preferred )

You sure you didnt accidentally delete the surfs from raw/xmodelsurfs

Yes im sure i didnt delete them, i can see the models ingame but not in radiant and not in asset viewer.

Also i am dragging and dropping them again but dosent work though but worked some months ago and then it just fucked itself up

Double Post Merge: January 05, 2016, 11:04:48 am
it might be a material failure but it shouldn't be that because all of these models worked some months ago, if someone could drag and drop all the mw1 models to their mod and see if it works on you please give me the mtls then and the .iwi
but its weird that it works in the game itself
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:04:48 am by Marsvinking
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Yes im sure i didnt delete them, i can see the models ingame but not in radiant and not in asset viewer.

Also i am dragging and dropping them again but dosent work though but worked some months ago and then it just fucked itself up

Double Post Merge: January 05, 2016, 11:04:48 am
it might be a material failure but it shouldn't be that because all of these models worked some months ago, if someone could drag and drop all the mw1 models to their mod and see if it works on you please give me the mtls then and the .iwi
but its weird that it works in the game itself
have you accidentally run the converter? it would remove any assets that are not in a gdt it can find
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Marsvinking's Groups
Not as i know, i still have the assets that ive made
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
other than the filter thing or if youve accidentally hit a keyboard shortcut and toggled one of the buttons at the top of radiant off in error, not sure what else to suggest

I did hit a keyboard shortcut ages ago, someone pointed out one of the buttons on the tool bar was now pressed. I clicked it again and they reappeared. Would explain it still working in game
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Marsvinking's Groups
other than the filter thing or if youve accidentally hit a keyboard shortcut and toggled one of the buttons at the top of radiant off in error, not sure what else to suggest

I did hit a keyboard shortcut ages ago, someone pointed out one of the buttons on the tool bar was now pressed. I clicked it again and they reappeared. Would explain it still working in game

I will try to take a look at that but how can a button in radiant fix the thing in Asset Viewer thats what im not getting
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I will try to take a look at that but how can a button in radiant fix the thing in Asset Viewer thats what im not getting

I never saw the Asset Viewer part, lmao. Do the models show up fine in Toms Xmodel Utils then?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Marsvinking's Groups
I never saw the Asset Viewer part, lmao. Do the models show up fine in Toms Xmodel Utils then?

That was a good question, i just checked and everything there is fine i can see the models in tomxmodelutils all works but not in assman or radiant :( but ill look more into stuff
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
me neither lol

that is weird

Loading ...