Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Choice is the outcome of the future.
tylerandmoroll's Contact & Social LinkstylerandmorollxTAMRx
Just a simple question. I'd like to do a thing like in Kino Der Toten where wherever you teleport (like the pack a punch room), you can be there for a certain amount of time before you teleport back. I assume I'd just change a timer for the code of it, but I can't seem to find that code in the UGX files or anywhere really. Any help is appreciated.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
why would you find a black ops 1 function in "ugx files" anyway

i assume you mean "the mod tools" rather than ugx, in which same case, why would you find a black ops 1 function in waw mod tools? lol

Ofc you need to code this from scratch practically, or go port what you need from BO1
Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 10:06:06 pm by Harry Bo21
Marked as best answer by tylerandmoroll 9 years ago
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Ofc you need to code this from scratch practically, or go port what you need from BO1

Or.. You search the forum for 'kino style teleporter' and you find this!!  :o

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2013.0.html  ;)
Date Registered: 30 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Well I wasn't aiming for a black ops code, I just figured it was simple edit in the script. Didn't think teleportation was entirely different between the games. And thanks BluntStuffy, I tried searching but I guess I should've been more specific.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Well I wasn't aiming for a black ops code, I just figured it was simple edit in the script. Didn't think teleportation was entirely different between the games. And thanks BluntStuffy, I tried searching but I guess I should've been more specific.
the actual teleporting isnt, but teleporting a player is a fairly simple process

Its more things like the hud effect and cooldowns, teleporting you again after a timer etc, stuff like that I assumed you were refferring to ;)
Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 11:20:48 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 30 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
That is true. I suppose I didn't think real deeply about it. Cause when you teleport the player, youre just frozen inside the black box.  And I was aiming for the player to be able to move around and buy things. But from that link bluntstuffy provided it pretty much is what I needed. Either why thanks again!
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
That is true. I suppose I didn't think real deeply about it. Cause when you teleport the player, youre just frozen inside the black box.  And I was aiming for the player to be able to move around and buy things. But from that link bluntstuffy provided it pretty much is what I needed. Either why thanks again!
well, glad it worked out for ya ;)

Loading ...