UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Newcommer to UGX Member - Need a little help.

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by Tereith2050
Date Registered: 19 February 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Life's good so take actions into consideration
Signature
WaW Mapper - Learing - doing good. U?
Tereith2050's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Tereith2050's Contact & Social LinksTereith2050203Tereith2050TereithTereith
So i joined today. With no knowledge at all. And i'm doing fairly well with controlls and so on
I managed to create a map but when in-game I was stuck. Zombies didn't spawn so the rounds just keept on rolling in.
And 1 room was red. Any ideas?
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Let's all just light up a blunt, and make stuff.
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
AlecKeaneDUB's Contact & Social LinksaleckeanedubAlecKeaneDUBAlecKeaneDUB
Did you correctly KVP the zombie spawners? If even at all? And in the case of the red room, make sure you put a reflection probe in the room that is red. Hope this helped a bit!  :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Also, did you mean that you were literally stuck? As in you can't walk around? If that's the case, make sure your player spawn isn't inside the ground. Make sure it's not even touching the ground...but a considerable amount of space above it.
Date Registered: 19 February 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Life's good so take actions into consideration
Tereith2050's Groups
Tereith2050's Contact & Social LinksTereith2050203Tereith2050TereithTereith
Hah thanks for the reply's helped me out a lot. Now i know how to do everything. The zombies was because it wasn't set up correctly. But i'm having a problem. I created a new map and everything worked just fine. But then suddenly when i wanted to play my maps after some more tweaks and fixes i spawned without any guns and when i bought a weapon of the wall i couldn't equip it. I can only throw grenades and sometimes it freeze for 1-2 seconds. Quite annoying...  :derp:
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Hah thanks for the reply's helped me out a lot. Now i know how to do everything. The zombies was because it wasn't set up correctly. But i'm having a problem. I created a new map and everything worked just fine. But then suddenly when i wanted to play my maps after some more tweaks and fixes i spawned without any guns and when i bought a weapon of the wall i couldn't equip it. I can only throw grenades and sometimes it freeze for 1-2 seconds. Quite annoying...  :derp:
Hmm...sounds like a problem with your _loadout.gsc file. Go to 'Mod Builder' amd make sure under the IWD list that you have _loadout.gsc selected. Then make sure you tick 'Build IWD File'. Hopefully that's your problem because it's an easy fix. Let me know if you have and other problems :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Hmm...sounds like a problem with your _loadout.gsc file

this is likely, its not in there by default, and i think i remember someone telling me there was a problem with the one included with the mod tools

Loading ...