UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: Tereith2050 on February 19, 2015, 06:27:34 pm

Title: Newcommer to UGX Member - Need a little help.
Post by: Tereith2050 on February 19, 2015, 06:27:34 pm
So i joined today. With no knowledge at all. And i'm doing fairly well with controlls and so on
I managed to create a map but when in-game I was stuck. Zombies didn't spawn so the rounds just keept on rolling in.
And 1 room was red. Any ideas?
Title: Re: Newcommer to UGX Member - Need a little help.
Post by: AlecKeaneDUB on February 20, 2015, 02:58:53 am
Did you correctly KVP the zombie spawners? If even at all? And in the case of the red room, make sure you put a reflection probe in the room that is red. Hope this helped a bit!  :D
Post by: AlecKeaneDUB on February 20, 2015, 03:01:25 am
Also, did you mean that you were literally stuck? As in you can't walk around? If that's the case, make sure your player spawn isn't inside the ground. Make sure it's not even touching the ground...but a considerable amount of space above it.
Post by: Tereith2050 on February 20, 2015, 03:08:03 pm
Hah thanks for the reply's helped me out a lot. Now i know how to do everything. The zombies was because it wasn't set up correctly. But i'm having a problem. I created a new map and everything worked just fine. But then suddenly when i wanted to play my maps after some more tweaks and fixes i spawned without any guns and when i bought a weapon of the wall i couldn't equip it. I can only throw grenades and sometimes it freeze for 1-2 seconds. Quite annoying...  :derp:
Post by: AlecKeaneDUB on February 22, 2015, 09:06:43 pm
Hah thanks for the reply's helped me out a lot. Now i know how to do everything. The zombies was because it wasn't set up correctly. But i'm having a problem. I created a new map and everything worked just fine. But then suddenly when i wanted to play my maps after some more tweaks and fixes i spawned without any guns and when i bought a weapon of the wall i couldn't equip it. I can only throw grenades and sometimes it freeze for 1-2 seconds. Quite annoying...  :derp:
Hmm...sounds like a problem with your _loadout.gsc file. Go to 'Mod Builder' amd make sure under the IWD list that you have _loadout.gsc selected. Then make sure you tick 'Build IWD File'. Hopefully that's your problem because it's an easy fix. Let me know if you have and other problems :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 27, 2015, 09:38:06 am
Hmm...sounds like a problem with your _loadout.gsc file

this is likely, its not in there by default, and i think i remember someone telling me there was a problem with the one included with the mod tools