Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
hello00417's Groups
hello00417's Contact & Social Links
:D
how can I add cheats to ugx mods n play em? I would like God mode, unlimited ammo.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I have come from the future
Signature
NaviLlicious
NaviLlusShore's Groups
NaviLlusShore's Contact & Social LinksTheHubbyNaviLlusShore
I'm not sure If this works with the UGX mod cause I haven't actually used It that much but If you type "devmap nazi_zombie_mapname" you should have cheats enabled
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
how can I add cheats to ugx mods n play em? I would like God mode, unlimited ammo.
If the mapper wanted you to have cheats he would enable them. Otherwise the map wasn't intended to be cheated on.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
In my opinion, maps are a lot more fun if you play them without cheats. Even if your a noob at mouse and keyboard(which i was when i first started) then just keep practicing and eventually you can complete any map without the help of cheats even if the map may seem impossible.
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I have come from the future
NaviLlusShore's Groups
NaviLlusShore's Contact & Social LinksTheHubbyNaviLlusShore
In my opinion, maps are a lot more fun if you play them without cheats. Even if your a noob at mouse and keyboard(which i was when i first started) then just keep practicing and eventually you can complete any map without the help of cheats even if the map may seem impossible.
Agreed WaW was my first PC game and I don't agree with cheats unless they are for map testing purposes which Is what I assumed the OP meant
Date Registered: 8 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
hello00417's Groups

I found something that worked. A cheat enable/disable .dll... and then I bind my config.cfg.... god mode, unlimted ammo, all weapons. I like to explore the map. It's awesome.  And the weapons too. It works like a charm.... thx peeps.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
i replied to this question in a pm to this guy and told him how to use cheats such as god mode and point adder on solo to get a feel of a map before i make a video i use it so i can be more helpful for people watching and he didnt want the file so I dont see why he keeps making a thread about it.
Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 08:56:34 pm by Zombiejelly
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
hello00417's Groups
i replied to this question in a pm to this guy and told him how to use cheats such as god mode and point adder on solo to get a feel of a map before i make a video i use it so i can be more helpful for people watching and he didnt want the file so I dont see why he keeps making a thread about it.

Hi, I would like to know what you use?
Sorry, I'm not this guy.....
My thread is jus asking ???how???...
 Of course, I've googled it today and found out about the config thingy... I'm currently Testing it out.... Solo, and Coop.... OFFLINE of course....
It's very fun playing and exploring the maps n' all... And Playing it coop, and it seems to be working Fine....

I'm not talking about the old cheats like the Menu thingy... Umm,

Thanks everyone, for helping and responding...
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
you guys are ruining the whole point of the maps. These were made to help test the maps not cheat your way through the map so you can feel good about yourself. You can only get better by playing LEGITLY. Modding wont help you at all
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Why download a .dll file when you could have modified the amount of points you start with, decreased the zombies spawn rates, give yourself all the weapons, and give yourself godmode all from the _zombiemode.gsc script.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
Dedra i assume these kids dont know scripting and probably dont even map
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly

First off im not a kid. Im 31 years old and no where on my post did I write that I was a mapper. If I did say that plz show me. He is not saying that he wants cheats to exploit. He wants them for the purpose of being able to explore a map and use the weapons. Did you ever think that maybe people dont have hours on end to play these maps and are probably not as good as you obviously. We are sorry we were not born being pros at custom zombies. I guess I should also apoligize for not being a great mapper. Like i said, if I am not doing to well on a map and keep dying but want to see the rest of the map and use the guns and see what they look like papd and doing it solo then I dont see a problem with that. Maybe u can send me an email and attach some of your awesomeness with it so that I dont have to do this. Better yet I will just quit my job and play cz all day so I can be good enough not to run a modified file to help me get a feel of the map.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
hello00417's Groups

First off im not a kid. Im 31 years old and no where on my post did I write that I was a mapper. If I did say that plz show me. He is not saying that he wants cheats to exploit. He wants them for the purpose of being able to explore a map and use the weapons. Did you ever think that maybe people dont have hours on end to play these maps and are probably not as good as you obviously. We are sorry we were not born being pros at custom zombies. I guess I should also apoligize for not being a great mapper. Like i said, if I am not doing to well on a map and keep dying but want to see the rest of the map and use the guns and see what they look like papd and doing it solo then I dont see a problem with that. Maybe u can send me an email and attach some of your awesomeness with it so that I dont have to do this. Better yet I will just quit my job and play cz all day so I can be good enough not to run a modified file to help me get a feel of the map.

Thanks. I'm not a mapper nor hardcore. But, I do sometime play without cheats. Jus having the option to turn ON and OFF the maps makes the cz even better to play.

Post Merge: January 17, 2014, 06:20:24 pm
Why download a .dll file when you could have modified the amount of points you start with, decreased the zombies spawn rates, give yourself all the weapons, and give yourself godmode all from the _zombiemode.gsc script.

Ummm, how?

Post Merge: January 17, 2014, 06:23:38 pm

I'm not a kiddd. More like 65 year old millionaire, and jus want to play n explore the games with the grandkids n my arcade room.

Post Merge: January 17, 2014, 06:25:37 pm
you guys are ruining the whole point of the maps. These were made to help test the maps not cheat your way through the map so you can feel good about yourself. You can only get better by playing LEGITLY. Modding wont help you at all

Yes, you're right.  I love testing out maps. Thx
Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 06:25:37 pm by hello00417

Loading ...