UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

True Dual Wields? Not Sync ones that someone can give me?

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
  • SpeedBeam
  • Deleted Member
SpeedBeam
This user is deleted :(
I really want to make true dual wield Model 1887s as a Pack-A-Punched variant for World at War, but I don't want sync ones that are super boring. I want ones that fully work, shoot left in this time and shoot right at this other time. OffTheWall cannot be found and I don't want to ask StuffyZombie because he might be busy. :/
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
 :D i wish more people would think like that. But tbh i dont even have 'true' dual wields.. I did a verion of the mk3, wich i gave up on and is just .gsc script..
You could prob ask MakeCents, he got a pretty smooth version going i think ( it's in ORBIT ). Only person i think has ever done propper DW's in waw is OTW, but he never released any of that as far as i know..

Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
OTW is the only one I would know who could do this. I wanted to but my method does not work for them due to the lever action time of the reload. Mine are not capable of firing at the same time nor meshing anims. My dual wield is really just left or right guns which fires so fast it appears dual.

I just have two sets of two pistols, one set fires from the right, one from the left (made possible by sevengpluke) I added a third set that fired together (sync fire) and decided which to switch to and fire in script. The fire anim was so fast, that I got rid of the sync fire.

In script I just watched for the button pressed, ads for the left, fire for the right and if the ads was pressed it switched to the left fire gun and fired it. The weapons were setup as alt weapons of each other with no anims for the switch to seem like it was the same gun. Giving each gun different ammo names but same stock names controlled their ammo with one script setup. I had several methods and each had there ownl bugs here and there.

If this method is tried with the 1887s you will be stuck either reloading the one shotgun, or it will switch out of the reload to switch back to the other gun, and look shitty. Sorry.

• BeamedTheSpeed
  • Deleted Member
BeamedTheSpeed
This user is deleted :(
:D i wish more people would think like that. But tbh i dont even have 'true' dual wields.. I did a verion of the mk3, wich i gave up on and is just .gsc script..
You could prob ask MakeCents, he got a pretty smooth version going i think ( it's in ORBIT ). Only person i think has ever done propper DW's in waw is OTW, but he never released any of that as far as i know..

Yeah, I saw your MK3 on your YouTube. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

OTW is the only one I would know who could do this. I wanted to but my method does not work for them due to the lever action time of the reload. Mine are not capable of firing at the same time nor meshing anims. My dual wield is really just left or right guns which fires so fast it appears dual.

I just have two sets of two pistols, one set fires from the right, one from the left (made possible by sevengpluke) I added a third set that fired together (sync fire) and decided which to switch to and fire in script. The fire anim was so fast, that I got rid of the sync fire.

In script I just watched for the button pressed, ads for the left, fire for the right and if the ads was pressed it switched to the left fire gun and fired it. The weapons were setup as alt weapons of each other with no anims for the switch to seem like it was the same gun. Giving each gun different ammo names but same stock names controlled their ammo with one script setup. I had several methods and each had there ownl bugs here and there.

If this method is tried with the 1887s you will be stuck either reloading the one shotgun, or it will switch out of the reload to switch back to the other gun, and look shitty. Sorry.
I really don't mind, would look realistic on reloading one shotgun lol. Just asking if I could use it for my Model 1887 idea that I'm making as a PaP'd version

Loading ...