UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

some ideas i thought of that could be added to ugx.

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 12 years ago
by nickst98
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
first of all no offense ment to anyone at ugx these are just plain ideas no insults.

heres a list of things i thought of.

-a map ideas section. like where you can post your ideas for maps if you cant use mod tools or they wont work or just have no idea how to use them.

-add a facebook and twitter link option to profiles. (like steam and xfire, ect).

-maybe add a section for console users who watch videos of custom maps but dont have a pc.

-add a section for other games like fallout or skyrim.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
first of all no offense ment to anyone at ugx these are just plain ideas no insults.

heres a list of things i thought of.

-a map ideas section. like where you can post your ideas for maps if you cant use mod tools or they wont work or just have no idea how to use them.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

-add a facebook and twitter link option to profiles. (like steam and xfire, ect).
Twitter and Youtube would probably be widely appreciated... not sure about Facebook but let's see what others think.

-maybe add a section for console users who watch videos of custom maps but dont have a pc.
This seems pointless to me - that's what YouTube is for, why replicate it all here?

-add a section for other games like fallout or skyrim.
I would only want game sections for games we are currently working with.

Thanks for your suggestions, and feel free to post more  :cute:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Twitter and Youtube would probably be widely appreciated... not sure about Facebook but let's see what others think.
This seems pointless to me - that's what YouTube is for, why replicate it all here?
I would only want game sections for games we are currently working with.

Thanks for your suggestions, and feel free to post more  :cute:

np.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I've added profile fields for Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. You can enter your info by going to Profile->Forum Profile. Examples can be seen to the left of this post, above the standard email, msn, etc icons.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
I've added profile fields for Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. You can enter your info by going to Profile->Forum Profile. Examples can be seen to the left of this post, above the standard email, msn, etc icons.

cool
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
thought of another one. a status option, like if your on vacation you can put your status as on vacation or busy or taking a break, stuff like that.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
thought of another one. a status option, like if your on vacation you can put your status as on vacation or busy or taking a break, stuff like that.
Good stuff, keep those ideas coming!

I'll work on this when I get a chance - Won't be too hard.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Good stuff, keep those ideas coming!

I'll work on this when I get a chance - Won't be too hard.

btw im gonna send 5 bucks to you for ugx just gotta get it stamped and all that.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member

btw im gonna send 5 bucks to you for ugx just gotta get it stamped and all that.
Oh awesome, I'll watch for it in the mail :)
Date Registered: 6 November 2011
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Screambomb
Signature
Paragalor's Groups
Paragalor's Contact & Social LinksparakadeParagalorParagalorcaden.kreppeinParagalor
Just more options for people to effectively stalk me.  :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
maybe a project list where you can put projects and still have a signature?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
A option to give negative respect. I don't find a point in respect I you can't give negative. But if someone give negative respect they must give a reason and before listen to account admins or mods review the reason.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
A option to give negative respect. I don't find a point in respect I you can't give negative. But if someone give negative respect they must give a reason and before listen to account admins or mods review the reason.
I think it roots back to the old saying "If you can't say something nice, don't say something at all" - negative karma is easily abused and i dont think the moderators/admins have a high interest in moderating negative karma
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
I think it roots back to the old saying "If you can't say something nice, don't say something at all" - negative karma is easily abused and i dont think the moderators/admins have a high interest in moderating negative karma

Good point
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Changing the name of Donations into something like VIP. Donations are done out of someones good will (doing something without getting anything in return) to something like VIP because you are getting somerthing in return (Example donation status, red names, ETC).

Loading ...