UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

So who else is pumped for BO3 maps and modding tools?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Mr RSPEED9845
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

lets just wait and see shall we...
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature

Will do graphic design for maps possibly for free.
GamingWithDon's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GamingWithDon's Contact & Social LinksDanrules687GamingWithDonHeyItsDonGamingWithDon
I just hope it doesn't get canceled  :poker:
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Map: No Way Out
Weapon Porter
Custom Music
Mapper
https://i.gyazo.com/4dea470ff0a559d7c79a0a350788da30.png
Marsvinking's Groups
Marsvinking's Contact & Social Linksmarsvinkingmarsvinkingmarsvinking
I just hope it doesn't get canceled  :poker:
I kind of want it to be cancled, else WAW is R.I.P
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Marsvinking's Groups
Marsvinking's Contact & Social Linksmarsvinkingmarsvinkingmarsvinking
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
What you dont like WAW ?

WAW should have, and would have, died out if BO1 had Radiant. It's well past it's sell-by date and you are just plain weird to want the BO3 tools to be cancelled. But you can keep modding WAW anyway if you prefer this shitty outdated engine, nothing's stopping you.
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
WAW should have, and would have, died out if BO1 had Radiant. It's well past it's sell-by date and you are just plain weird to want the BO3 tools to be cancelled. But you can keep modding WAW anyway if you prefer this shitty outdated engine, nothing's stopping you.
I think he just considers it kind of a waste that everything was done to update the engine (T4M prime example) and up the quality of gameplay and now it's going to waste.

Everything goes to waste in time, IIRC bo3 mod tools were announced before t4m released.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I think he just considers it kind of a waste that everything was done to update the engine (T4M prime example) and up the quality of gameplay and now it's going to waste.

Everything goes to waste in time, IIRC bo3 mod tools were announced before t4m released.

It's not going to waste because we still have about a year left with these crappy tools. DLC1 hasn't even been released on XBONE and PC yet...
Date Registered: 7 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
BLABLABLABLABLABLABLA OH NO, BLABLABLABLA HOT HEAD
Signature
☯ ✡ ☨ ✞ ✝ ☮ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ✌ 卐
♋ ♂ ♀ ☿ ❤ ❥ 웃 유 ♡
✉ ✍ ✎ ✏ ✐✑✒ ⌨
Twicore's Groups
Twicore's Contact & Social LinksTwicoreTwicoreTwicore
it's not like WaW and all its mods are going to instantly be irrelevant.
People want to have a great zombies experience regardless of the game. I mean, thats how I see it atleast. It's not like i'm just going to stop playing WaW custom maps just cause I can settle for more pixels and a better engine.

Anyway, i'm really excited for BO3 mod tools, if they do come out that is.
And to be completely honest... I hope that the modding community tries to cater to BO3 as much as they can, even if that means leaving WaW to not have nearly as much custom maps/content. I can't even begin to imagine what custom maps could be like if the tools are as open ended as WaW (which I doubt, but you never know) but that probably means maps are going to be 10x larger file wise lol
Date Registered: 1 November 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
rapidtapcola115's Contact & Social Links
Agreed. Engine-Wise, World at War is the most limited COD Zombies experience, and, despite that, year after year, incredible new content is published in the Zombies community all around Internet, with recoginition by users, mappers, modders, scripters, and reviewer/content creator/youtubers alike, pushing the boundaries of what Treyarch could have ever done themselves in this engine (them Box Maps, though  :poker:). Have you seen Industrial Estate, Oil Rig, Das Herrenhaus, Kino the Rebirth, TMG Castle, TMG Alcatraz, Lavender Town, Abandoned School, Leviathan, Avengers: Malibu Drive, Cheese Cube: Unlimited, Prison Mission, Dixmor Asylum, CPH, Lorkeep Station, KFC Zombies, Project Contamination, Hotel V1 and V2, UGX Comosea/Requiem, SOG, Backlot Zombies, Rainy Death, Encampment, Kneipe Der Untoten, Baseball Field, The Simpsons Zombies, Snowy Town, etc, etc, etc... I could continue to write the names of many more awesome maps created with the hands of such talented and passionate fans/creators, even with that freaking 400FX limit/soundalias/AI entities..., but you got the idea; could you imagine what could be created with BO3 engine, with the same kind of talented people? Do you think WAW will die right away, like nothing, given all the time and effort put into it? I don't think so, mate.

Spoiler: click to open...
First Post, Great!!!  :)
Date Registered: 1 November 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
rapidtapcola115's Contact & Social Links
Yeah, about that... No First PosT... More like the "official" one. :)

Loading ...