Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
BamDeafPie's Contact & Social LinksDeafGamerDuckyDeafDucky
I was looking through some boxes for stuff I needed for fall. BAM! I found my old implant cochlear in box whole time! For who not know what it is. It is simple tool for deaf people to use to hear sound waves from and to brain. Not through ear. I put it and of course it has been long time since I last used it, too much noise in background and echo. Took me while to get used to it again and finally played Black Ops 2 zombies for first time. I left all sounds on (voice, music and game sound effects.)

My gosh, I got in Origins lobby with 3 players using mic. I could hear one of them sounds like 10 years old squeaky voice! It is most annoying I ever heard in my life! So I muted them. Game started, I could hear many things at once like my character speaking, music in background along with gunshots and explosive. Giant footstep of course. I actually hated it and wondered how you guys handle these noise at once? So I turned off voice and music. I liked game sound effects. But most of time I'd turn them all off and play some anime Japanese music on laptop. I actually can't understand or make out any words. I just liked how it sounds in my head.

Nope, I would not able to understand you if you try to speak to me because I haven't learn how to hear people voice clearly for long long time. But seriously, how do you guys handle with these squeak voices and mix noise in background? I could not pay attention to game whole time because of too much noise.

So yeah. Thought I would like to share here.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Geez man, I am SO sorry that my voice sounds like someone stepped on Justin Bieber's nuts while he was inhaling helium. I've tried smoking cigarettes to make my voice deeper and I'm up to 2 packs a day but it doesn't seem to be working much. I may experiment with some illegal drugs to see if I can find something that might help. There is a shady looking guy in an alley near my house who says that if I inject heroin straight into my vocal chords that it might just do the trick, but I don't know, what do you guys think? Anyway, just wanted to throw this out there and say that it's not an easy life for those of us who have squeaky voices. Thanks.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
There is a shady looking guy in an alley near my house who says that if I inject heroin straight into my vocal chords that it might just do the trick, but I don't know, what do you guys think?
Give it a go, if  that doesn't work you can always try sulfur hexafluoride. :D
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
lol. funny
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Geez man, I am SO sorry that my voice sounds like someone stepped on Justin Bieber's nuts while he was inhaling helium.
As you should be, squeaker. Jk, jk, it's all good man... I mean you should be a man because according to your profile you're 65.

@Bam
It's probably because you're not used to hearing, but usually I don't pay attention to most of the sounds in the game, I do think all the sounds when you equip a weapon and footsteps are extremely loud, it's all exaggerated for the game. Mostly because Treyarch wants you to hear everything so they always blast it.
Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:44:20 pm by mrpeanut188
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
As you should be, squeaker. Jk, jk, it's all good man... I mean you should be a man because according to your profile you're 65.

@Bam
It's probably because you're not used to hearing, but usually I don't pay attention to most of the sounds in the game, I do think all the sounds when you equip a weapon and footsteps are extremely loud, it's all exaggerated for the game. Mostly because Treyarch wants you to hear everything so they always blast it.

Yeah, it even explains why my mother complained how it was too loud even I thought it was not that loud so I tuned down little and it got better. But damn, these players voices. I had to mute all of them lol.
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Yeah, it even explains why my mother complained how it was too loud even I thought it was not that loud so I tuned down little and it got better. But damn, these players voices. I had to mute all of them lol.
I can't help it and I'm someone who does this myself, but I really really hate when people repeatedly say something, like when you are close to doing something and everyone else in the game hears:
'come on, come on, come ON, COME ON COME ON CMONCOMCONCOMCNCOMCNCOMCNOCMCNOCMCNOC... phew.'

Loading ...