Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Has anyone thought of bringing back the Gobblegum Machine and Gobblegums to World At War?
broken avatar :(
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Most people aren't planning on doing it, because of Bo3 modtools. Issue lies that modtools might or might not come, but for most bo3 related topics, people are relying on bo3 having modtools.
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
LegendHugo's Groups
Most people aren't planning on doing it, because of Bo3 modtools. Issue lies that modtools might or might not come, but for most bo3 related topics, people are relying on bo3 having modtools.
ah i see, but we dont know for sure that they are coming ...
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Has anyone thought of bringing back the Gobblegum Machine and Gobblegums to World At War?
a while back me and lilrifa had this same idea i even scripted a system, few of the Gobble Gums and made a nice check list to help me out but since then its just sat in my mega doing nothing, i might start work on it again but im just gonna wait for Tom to update Lime and Lemon so i can get the models and anims needed or till BO3 mod tools come out to see if they come with the models and anims

EDIT:

Spoiler: click to open...
if its requested enough i might release it but atm its not been tested once and i dont have any models for it to work on (the machine, gumball itself (for weapon file))
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
a while back me and lilrifa had this same idea i even scripted a system, few of the Gobble Gums and made a nice check list to help me out but since then its just sat in my mega doing nothing, i might start work on it again but im just gonna wait for Tom to update Lime and Lemon so i can get the models and anims needed or till BO3 mod tools come out to see if they come with the models and anims

EDIT:

Spoiler: click to open...
if its requested enough i might release it but atm its not been tested once and i dont have any models for it to work on (the machine, gumball itself (for weapon file))

The gum balls are basically just spheres, the models were included in the multiplayer beta for some reason so you can grab them on face punch. They are weird to covert though because they each have two images and The model is in .psk format.
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
gobble gum is like perma perks, its there... its cool... but majority of people dont use them due to being too easy to lose so not worth it
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
LegendHugo's Groups
gobble gum is like perma perks, its there... its cool... but majority of people dont use them due to being too easy to lose so not worth it
I dont agree at all. People use a lot more Gobblegum because they are much more reliable than the Persistant Perks(to me they are not permanent at all).
Plus the Gobblegums have much more and more powerfull uses.
Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:40:06 pm by LegendHugo
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
I dont agree at all. People use a lot more Gobblegum because they are much more reliable than the Persistant Perks(to me they are not permanent at all).
Plus the Gobblegums have much more and more powerfull uses.

They're not really necessary for the game, imo. Sure some of the gobblegums are greatly overpowered, some underpowered, but all in all we wouldn't need them to play the game as it is. It's a bonus, that you pay 500 points for. Perma perks was a bonus you'd get for free, so essentially you're paying 500 points for a better bonus, that doesn't last as well. Some of the Gobblegums aren't even used that much.  :please:
Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:40:59 am by Exofile
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
LegendHugo's Groups
They're not really necessary for the game, imo. Sure some of the gobblegums are greatly overpowered, some underpowered, but all in all we wouldn't need them to play the game as it is. It's a bonus, that you pay 500 points for. Perma perks was a bonus you'd get for free, so essentially you're paying 500 points for a better bonus, that doesn't last as well. Some of the Gobblegums aren't even used that much.  :please:
The Persistant Perks are very unreliable, lets say the PHD:"oh i still have the persistant perk"
*blasts raygun*
*gets downed*
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
The Persistant Perks are very unreliable, lets say the PHD:"oh i still have the persistant perk"
*blasts raygun*
*gets downed*

Honestly, if you're dumb enough to kill yourself with the raygun, you're the one to blame, not the Perma-perk...  :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
LegendHugo's Groups
Honestly, if you're dumb enough to kill yourself with the raygun, you're the one to blame, not the Perma-perk...  :please:
U just dont get it do you?
If you are thinking that you have the perma perk you are gonna use the raygun without caring if the radius hits you or not.
But if you lost and didnt realize its easy to get downed.
And i bet you still get downed by the raygun!
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I honestly wouldn't want to see these in WaW, mainly because so many would have to be cut as they can't even be added (But I am more of an all or nothing kinda guy)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
They are definitely possible, but knowledge of stats and other advanced stuff is required.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
U just dont get it do you?
If you are thinking that you have the perma perk you are gonna use the raygun without caring if the radius hits you or not.
But if you lost and didnt realize its easy to get downed.
And i bet you still get downed by the raygun!

I'm sorry, you seem to be misguided.  :please:

Everyone downs them self with a Ray Gun at rare ocassions, but you need to understand that It's a bonus. It's not a flipping perk, nor are the gumballs. There are limitations, and I think adding Gobblegum to the mix wouldn't be too benefitial, unless they end up like some Electric Cherry ports did, acting way past it's limitations. Bo3 would do fine without them, it's a bonus, not a perkmachine. I am not saying that adding Gobblegums to WaW is a bad idea. If someone does the trouble of it, go ahead. What I am saying, is that they are not that much better than a Perma perk, in value. THey cost more, and give a little bit extra back, but in comparison it's the same deal.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...